Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Over 5 years on this forum, only going downhill

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

I've discovered this forum 5 years ago, read the book of pook and many others, read through threads that have opened my eyes.

But I feel I'm worse of then 5 years ago.The last few weeks I feel really down and I don't really know why. I can go on about everything that is going on right now, but I just don't understand why, with all this knowledge of what to do, it just is going in the opposite direction.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start applying this knowledge until you reach a point of comfort. Then a new set of challenges will arise, different levels different devils

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how have you been applying the knowledge you have found here?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going downhill how? Career wise? Family wise? Dating wise? Relationship wise?

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something must be wrong in applying the knowledge. I honestly can say I apply them, but for some reasons conversations die quickly. I've met a couple of girls with high IL, even got one to go on a trip with me, but it was a disaster and couldn't wait to get home. I'm not able to make new friends (the reason I found this forum so it was over 5 years ago). Between that and now I've met some others with high IL, but it even never came to a date.

Career wise it's ok, but I feel my current situation I'm in, it has an effect on that as well.
Family wise the same.

Dating and relation terrible of course due to this situation.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with all this knowledge of what to do,
There's your problem, "doing" is the wrong focus!

You must "BE" Don Juan!!!

Bean burritos help too! Just not on date night!

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered pickup community three years ago just before my divorce.
I discovered red pill community half a year ago.
Never looked back.
I am getting better and better every ****ing moment.

Life is a journey, and a huge growing experience.
I am gonna be ****ing badass silverback gorilla when I'll be 50.

Stop complaining, take the knowledge, and ****ing apply it.
You're not cut from different cloth.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are rotting in a comfortable meaningless place, change it by moving across the country. Save up some money. Put evolutionary pressure on yourself, you will see that there is a man inside there that has to come out, you`d be amazed. I just moved to another city again and you learn so much from it if you feel stagnated with opportunities etc. Perhaps you have a different accent than the locals which can be attractive.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it is worth I think this is what is happening to you.

Like most men your expect action = predictable result from an objective stand point. Regrettably women do not operate this way, so relationships with women require a man to set aside his natural expectation tendencies and adopt a DJ philosophy. This is not PUA stuff, or relationship dating stuff like you find with life coaches like Corey Wayne. What is happening with you is NOT DJ philosophy...

DJ Philosophy is simple, and it starts with you. You have to be the very best man you can be. You can not get any woman you want: but by being the VERY BEST you can be you will naturally increase the percentage of women that will be interested in you. You only really want to spend time with women who are willing to chase you. Otherwise you live your life for YOUR happiness. If you are not happy because of your relationship, you are focused on the wrong things. You really should focus on those things that make YOU happy and what YOU find enjoyable... and invite women into YOUR world.

You run into chicks with high interest and it goes nowhere... there are a couple of reasons why this might be happening. First, you are not acting like a man in the dating process. There are a number of threads here on what to do during the dating process to build interest, and if you are looking for a relationship, Doc Love is about spot on, except if you are not banging them after 3 dates then you are pretty much done. Second, there might not really be anything wrong... what you described is pretty much my dating life, I date chicks with high interest, it lasts for a few months.... then when I won't commit to exclusivity they move on. I have one women in my life that I have been seeing longer than 3 month, and this has been going on for 2 years now. We hook-up every couple of weeks, and I go with her to formal occasions when she needs a dude that looks good in a tux and can impress her friends. She does not want anything permanent, just sex occasionally and a dude that will not embarrass her in front of her wealthy patrons. Most women are not like this, they are looking for a plow horse... preferably one that they are attracted to.

I am not a relationship guy, so please take any relationship advice I give with a grain of salt. But in my experience women who are willing to chase you are two levels lower than you are, those that are only level below, will chase IF you show them interest. Women who are at your level will only chase you if the timing is right (they just came off a break-up, they just hit a 5 year anniversary (i.e. 25, 30, 35, 40 ect.), they've just gone through a significant emotional event of some kind). Women who think they are better than you WILL NOT CHASE YOU. You can get them for a little while, but it will never last.

If you are a 9, 8s and 7s will chase you, 6s won't bother unless for some reason they are super confident, 5s or less will not even try. Depending on the circumstances, 9s will chase you as well. AND you might get luck with the occasional 10, but don't waste your time... if it happens it happens, but trying to get someone out of your league is the stuff of BS romantic comedies and that sh!t just does not happen. This BTW is why chicks get FVCKING MAD AS HELL when a guy they see as WELL BELOW them, trying to hit on them... Because women would NEVER try to get a man that is well above them, they assume men are the same way. So in her mind you are insulting her if she thinks you are well below her in status when you hit on her.

Just be the very best you can be and your goal in life should be that you are going to be better tomorrow that you are today, and try to find hobbies and interests that will make you a better person. Do what makes you happy, but if what makes you happy is getting drunk or high every night and playing X-Box, just do not expect too many chicks to be interested in you.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is that there is a lot of talk about doing what makes you happy, BUT it must be things that are highly valued in society. So in fact you better hope you LOVE math and physics, training with heavy weights and eating clean lol.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't look good for the OP based on track record. 5 years and very few posts. No field reports = no chances to learn. C ' Mon OP prove me wrong step into the dojo

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The other day my stripper girlfriend confessed her love to me for the first time. She told me that when she and met (now 5 months ago) and I got her number, all of the strippers literally called a huddle in the back room so they could talk about me, and (with her gushing and their seeing us together) they all told her she should date me.

I asked her whether she thought she and I were both master seducers and she said yes.

At that point I had been a member of SoSuave for 10 years. God knows my posts did not receive consensus vote back in 2006 when I joined (consider in 2015 I had about 190 likes upon the format switch over). I have to give the forum credit for letting me reach this point.

Thank you SoSuave!

Last edited:

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
For what it is worth I think this is what is happening to you.

Like most men your expect action = predictable result from an objective stand point. Regrettably women do not operate this way, so relationships with women require a man to set aside his natural expectation tendencies and adopt a DJ philosophy. This is not PUA stuff, or relationship dating stuff like you find with life coaches like Corey Wayne. What is happening with you is NOT DJ philosophy...

DJ Philosophy is simple, and it starts with you. You have to be the very best man you can be. You can not get any woman you want: but by being the VERY BEST you can be you will naturally increase the percentage of women that will be interested in you. You only really want to spend time with women who are willing to chase you. Otherwise you live your life for YOUR happiness. If you are not happy because of your relationship, you are focused on the wrong things. You really should focus on those things that make YOU happy and what YOU find enjoyable... and invite women into YOUR world.

You run into chicks with high interest and it goes nowhere... there are a couple of reasons why this might be happening. First, you are not acting like a man in the dating process. There are a number of threads here on what to do during the dating process to build interest, and if you are looking for a relationship, Doc Love is about spot on, except if you are not banging them after 3 dates then you are pretty much done. Second, there might not really be anything wrong... what you described is pretty much my dating life, I date chicks with high interest, it lasts for a few months.... then when I won't commit to exclusivity they move on. I have one women in my life that I have been seeing longer than 3 month, and this has been going on for 2 years now. We hook-up every couple of weeks, and I go with her to formal occasions when she needs a dude that looks good in a tux and can impress her friends. She does not want anything permanent, just sex occasionally and a dude that will not embarrass her in front of her wealthy patrons. Most women are not like this, they are looking for a plow horse... preferably one that they are attracted to.

I am not a relationship guy, so please take any relationship advice I give with a grain of salt. But in my experience women who are willing to chase you are two levels lower than you are, those that are only level below, will chase IF you show them interest. Women who are at your level will only chase you if the timing is right (they just came off a break-up, they just hit a 5 year anniversary (i.e. 25, 30, 35, 40 ect.), they've just gone through a significant emotional event of some kind). Women who think they are better than you WILL NOT CHASE YOU. You can get them for a little while, but it will never last.

If you are a 9, 8s and 7s will chase you, 6s won't bother unless for some reason they are super confident, 5s or less will not even try. Depending on the circumstances, 9s will chase you as well. AND you might get luck with the occasional 10, but don't waste your time... if it happens it happens, but trying to get someone out of your league is the stuff of BS romantic comedies and that sh!t just does not happen. This BTW is why chicks get FVCKING MAD AS HELL when a guy they see as WELL BELOW them, trying to hit on them... Because women would NEVER try to get a man that is well above them, they assume men are the same way. So in her mind you are insulting her if she thinks you are well below her in status when you hit on her.

Just be the very best you can be and your goal in life should be that you are going to be better tomorrow that you are today, and try to find hobbies and interests that will make you a better person. Do what makes you happy, but if what makes you happy is getting drunk or high every night and playing X-Box, just do not expect too many chicks to be interested in you.

F**king spot on right here! OP, you will not find better advice than this...

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is that there is a lot of talk about doing what makes you happy, BUT it must be things that are highly valued in society. So in fact you better hope you LOVE math and physics, training with heavy weights and eating clean lol.
I love maths and never was able to strike any convo about math even with man.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all of these guys who re just here to whine. Gets great advice and then it's tumbleweeds from OP. Where is the post from OP saying what's the one thing he is going to do this week to start turning things around. Hell even if he is really depressed sunlight walks in nature and exercise all help. Put on the trainers walk out the door.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has fallen into the dark passengers seat of watching life go by. If you want girls you must become the producer of value. It can be a hard pill to swallow, but you by default are worth NOTHING, you must create that value by using masculine energy.

Circumstances has allowed him to rot, that could be too kind parents, friends, genetics or just a big mix. I know because I was there, and thus ended up being a shy gamer nerd avoiding alcohol and people eventually finding someone I thought was special enough to put my dik in.

The more OP waits the more he has to catch up at a shorter time. In these 2,5 years since I started fuking, it feels like I have become 10 years older, also visibly on my face and hairline lol. Im very emotional and its like getting stabbed all the time but who the fuk cares, really? Evolution doesnt give a fuk about happiness, it cares about the strongest prospect getting to fuk, so get strong or die trying, that simple. Get rekt son.

I started dating a single mom as my first girlfriend at age 26, and holy sh1t It felt like my brain was about to explode all the information and variables I had to take into consideration about game and girls, social media. So many sleepless nights. I had ZERO status, still have nothing on fakebook which destroys my game there completely, but what happens if I delete fakebook, is that gonna help me game girls online? Ofc not. Only thing that helps is improving, not running away. It is hard to look at weak spots but they will be fixed as much as possible, or die trying.

Point is OP MUST come up with a plan, or you will continue masturbating in your couch and rot. Realize it is SIMPLY habits that need to form over a year or so, and it is suppose to hurt like a b1tch to grow out of those. If you get depressed easily which you probably do, you cant afford to eat crappy food, and you MUST exercise. Think of it like this, if you dont do it - depressed - rotting - no girls and no dreams.

Sell your gaming-devices if you have to, so easy to escape into these machines when life hits you, even though that can be good in moderate portions if one can control it. Desperate times call for desperate measures my bro.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has fallen into the dark passengers seat of watching life go by. If you want girls you must become the producer of value. It can be a hard pill to swallow, but you by default are worth NOTHING, you must create that value by using masculine energy.
This is very well articulated, but it applies to all aspects of life, not just girls.