"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Outsmarting Girls?

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
What Up fellow DJ's. Facing a small problem. For some reason, for the last few weeks I started picking up on a few things regarding girls in high school. After crying moaning *****ing and complaining about my ex, which looking back on now, i have to admit I was being uber AFC about it and had a bad case of "Oneinitis", I started saying to myself that a serious change needed to happen. Well so I stopped caring about the ex and focused on other chicks around school, but for some reason had trouble getting **** to work right. So I thought to myself why not use my superior male intelligence to make some of my female friends work for me and get me in a favorable position with a lady. Well I attempted to set my plan in motion starting with the EX, as incentive I promised her a shot at some UBER HOT GUY at my school ... she happily agreed and I thought her Best Friends phone number was mine ... wrong. I got a BS story about her seeing someone already, I took the situation and asked if she had any other hot friends I could hook up with ... she was like I will ask around. (I will ask around in Girl basically means ... You dumb mother f'er you aint getting **** from me, but I am getting everything from you). This got me thinking that she must think I am very stupid or still hung up on her, so I decided to run with it and asked if was free tommorow night, she said yeah and I might be going with her to the movies, where I will try to get as much kino in as possible, this will be my personal challenge. (I dont give a **** about this girl and she was maybe a 7). If things dont work out, got a night with the buddies planned already, so its all good :). I then went for my sure bet, my best friend's ex, she always grinded up on me like crazy when i was with the ex and suddenly lost interest after i broke up with my gf. She had offered me sex and i turned it down (I was in puppy AFC love). I semi intiated things with her again today and will try to do my best to get something started with her, physically only ofcourse :) and tonight I am stuck working the State Playoffs for our high school. Good news is that its only me and a girl from a club I am in :). So my question is how can I pull a DJ ... Get the sex, Force the ex into hooking me up and put the moves on the hot chicks at the game?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Hey

there

man!

Let

me

introduce

you


to


my

dear

friend







enter





or



return




or


just


that

big

fat

button

with

an




arrow


that

does

not

erase

your


text




B

B





B
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
^ BBB needs to be introduced to my friend, Mr. Paragraph. In Response to your problem, StudMeister, the best advice anyone can give you is get the fvck over your ex and move on. Right now, I want you to forget everything that ever happened between you two, the games she played, the things you gave her, the time you wasted trying to get her, EVERYTHING.

Once you've completed the above instructions, use the new mindset that you have (and if you don't have one I suggest you read the DJ Bibles and countless other inspirational posts on this forum) and get that manipulating ex out of your life. Once that's done, you can go about life much more fully.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
*UPDATE

I knew exactly what you guys were going to say, so I followed the bible and my true DJ instinct and decided to just go to the game and enjoy myself. I needed to just go out and not think about girls, but just relax. I decided to not call the ex like I promised to show her the picture of the guy I said i would hook her up with and just chilled at the game. Later the sure bet came by and asked if I wanted to hang after the game, she said she would call after i had dropped off my buddy, but i forgot that she probably did not have my new cell #, i was like DONT CARE, maybe call her tommorow. We actually won the game and I had a blast.
 
Top