Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Outrage! People trying to kiss my GF!

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, its been several months!

My university life comes to a close and my girlfriend is currently on end-of-term holiday, much like me at the moment.

My girlfriend just called me and was explaining how happy she was about being loyal to me, since she had just been walked home by an engaged man who tried to kiss her on the lips, to which my girl said "NO!". Previous to this, her ex keeps putting his hand on her knee (to which she said to the group, "Hey, I think your hand fell on my knee!") and keeps suggesting they spend some time alone together. This disrespect for me gives rise to outrage. How dare they! They are fully aware of me (in name alone) as her current, long term BOYfriend.

I tell you, if I had their addresses I'd go shoot them.

I'm interested to know if any of you other involved guys have troubles with other "boys" who try to get with your girl, and what you do about it.

Nick

[edit]Changed girl to BOY as indicated above. I'll shoot myself later![/edit]

Last edited:

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Hey guys, its been several months!

My university life comes to a close and my girlfriend is currently on end-of-term holiday, much like me at the moment.

My girlfriend just called me and was explaining how happy she was about being loyal to me, since she had just been walked home by an engaged man who tried to kiss her on the lips, to which my girl said "NO!". Previous to this, her ex keeps putting his hand on her knee (to which she said to the group, "Hey, I think your hand fell on my knee!") and keeps suggesting they spend some time alone together. This disrespect for me gives rise to outrage. How dare they! They are fully aware of me (in name alone) as her current, long term girlfriend.

I'm interested to know if any of you other involved guys have troubles with other "boys" who try to get with your girl, and what you do about it.

Nick
Yes! How dare they disrespect you as her current, long term Girlfriend!

Joshing aside. Joshing aside there are only two reasons she keeps relaying these messages to you.

1) To incite your jealousy. It makes her feel loved and wanted.

2) To show you how faithful and forthright she is to and for you and thus make you respect her even more.

Even if it is true, why would she deliberately tell you with or without an air of non-chalance? She's trying to get a rise out of you and you're rising to the bait.

My philosophy:

In this instance jealousy is a wasted emotion. You're probably not going to marry her anyway. When you do decide to settle down you want it to be with the girl you'll be happiest with, and vice-versa. All other girls are foot-notes in your history. If she finds another guy she's happier with let it go and thank her for not stringing you along and wasting your time. The same respect should be extended to her.

Cheers and best of luck in life and love Brother.

-CyranoDeBergerac

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the long-ass signature poster above me. She is basically pulling the ol 'jealousy' test.

One thing: You do not know if any of this happened.

Another thing: She's playing mind games/tests... especially at this "end of holiday semester" crucial period - you want to pass it. Pass it by ignoring her fluff talk.

To fail this test is by: Showing up and hanging around her a lot. Or vocally display jealous anger.

If girls are going to cheat.. they're going to do it without saying stuff like this.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score

I used too when i cared, but thanks to alot of deprogramming and an ability to seperate truth from wishful thinking i no longer give a fvck if a chick im boning is getting hit on.

I understand you recently bit the bullet and shunned an eternal damnation in fire and brimstone to make the deciscion to fvck this b!tch yes?

good for you, anyway its as simple as this believe it or not:

IF you do a good job of nailing her ( a better job than all these other hopeful up and cummers) she will ALWAYS come back to you.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly how do you respond if u want to pass the jealousy test?
i know act cool about it and it show that it doesnt bug you...but when you respond..

likethis?

guy: um...ok...(change subjet)
or
guy: oh really? ..(then change subject)

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's happened to me before

I was at an engagement party with my GF and the little brother of the bloke who was getting engaged was smashed and hitting on my gf while i was sitting next to her LOL. I found it extremely funny and gave the little guy some advice on how to hit on girls.

If your gf tells you things like that just laugh about it. Look into her eyes and say "What if he went to kiss you like this" but stop right before her mouth. Then back off, if she complains say "I would never kiss another guys gf" :D

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This disrespect for me gives rise to outrage. How dare they! They are fully aware of me (in name alone) as her current, long term BOYfriend.
First off you say they only know your name. Second you say they "disrespected you". They don't even fvckin' know you!

Chicks are gonna get hit on. Live with it. If a chick doesn't fend them off, she ain't worth being in a relationship with anyway.

Your "outrage" runs against the "DJ" principle of being emotionally unaffected by what a chick throws at you. Do you want her to think she can pull your strings?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you may be a little too tied up in the idea that you are her "BOYfriend". If you've been going out a year, then id be a little worried, but a couple of months, well, people can obviously see you're still a little insecure about the relationship, and probably trying to take advantage of it. Loosen up and relax, if she's into you, it doesnt matter, and if she kisses them back, well, she's not worth the time

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Umm, okay, maybe you should be committed to an institution? Hell, I've had similar things said to me, and I say "you just have that effect" or something. Why get pissy?

Reaction score
Nicky dude, relax!

She is just telling you this to remind you of her fidelity to you and that you should be faithful to her in kind!

Also she is trying to tell you that other guys want her, so treat her right or else she has other options!

This is how women think and talk (********) - she is trying to give you a hint.

Do not ever fight over/for a girl!!!!!!!! Only protect your honor if she is your wife!!!!

Now put the gun away - lay it on the ground and slowly step back 5 paces!!!!

Reaction score
Are you the type that doesn't stand up for yourself? Sounds like these guys just don't take you seriously if they know your her man but still hit on her.

Cause a scene Nicholas. So next time one of these guys trys to hit on your girl they'll think "hmm, better not, remember what that girls b/f did to the last dude that tried to hit on her.."

Only shoot these guys if you enjoy prison life.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I've been in our relationship for five months now, and I sometimes do get jealous (but ooh, you should see her when she notices girls approaching me!).

Honestly, a few months back, she was about two months in with me and she was again on holiday. It was necessary to sleep over her ex's house, but I trusted her. She ended up giving him a long hug and then phoned me five minutes later crying her eyes out that she had cheated on me. What a girl. (I obviously don't have anything against certain things. I hug other girls!).

Her ex is continually trying stuff on, and I can trust my girl quite a lot now - she's starting to hate him, and she wants "me more than anyone else". It ISN'T this concept I have difficulty with, the problem I have is with other guys who, knowing that there's another man in her life, will try stuff on ANYWAY. Shouldn't brothers come before women? I treat taken women with respect! I'm starting to think that expecting the same in return may be a bit too much.

On a side note, it tells me that yes, my girl is an extremely sexy, slender chick. I look forward to seeing her tommorow...

Nick

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah! My womans ex husband and her ex boyfriend.

What you got to do is trust the game you laid down in her mind. If she is into you then she will not see another mans visions.

There is nothing you can do about it. You can't watch her 24 hours a day. That **** will drive you crazy.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, a few months back, she was about two months in with me and she was again on holiday. It was necessary to sleep over her ex's house, but I trusted her

Uhhh - Why? didn't they have hotel rooms there? Don't like this at all.

Shouldn't brothers come before women

This is only relevant with brothers that you are friends with.