Outrage Around the Country Over Viewing NBC's Tapes.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
...I'm so sick of every 2-bit gun shop, strip club, and other decadent entitity exploiting the Constitution in order to make a buck. The truth is, most aMEricans know jack sh1t about the Constitution.
I understand where you are coming from. As much as I dislike it how it's effecting society, I can't fault the people who exploit the First Amendment for capital gains. They wouldn't be able to if there weren't a market for what they're peddling.

In the last 20 years the Constitution has become a credit card without a limit allowing people to exploit its "usability." Just wait until they finally get the statement showing them the extremely high interest rate; it's going to take forever and a day to pay off that debt.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
The "Monarch mind control crap" comes directly out of the book that woman co-wrote with the other guy on the video with her. Her daughter was taken away from her in TN, likely because the Mom is touched. All that crap you keep posting on here is coming from crackpots like Cathy O'Brien.
Watch 10:00 here (NSFW).

She claims these guys carved an evil face into her cooch with X-Acto knives...and sure enough, hoot there it is! I don't think any hoaxster is going to have that done to themselves - especially for little gain and a lot of people simply thinking she's a "crackpot." And oddly enough, it reminds me EXACTLY of the "demonic" face seen in the 9II smoke...

There is something very sinister going on here...beyond your average braindead American's comprehension.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Photos and videos can be altered. People do it all the time to try to prove whacked claims. If I had a dollar for every hoax photo and video trying to claim stuff like this I could retire...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
There is something very sinister going on here...beyond your average braindead American's comprehension.
Yes.

Its called Photoshop. Its beyond the understanding of most Americans anyway.

Many people claim its the re-incarnation of evil. The next anti-Christ. But us true believers know the truth.... its just a piece of software.