Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out of the friends zone!!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G'day fellow DJ's.

Recently, I have left the friends zone, and I thought some people on this board might be able to benefit from this post.

This is the only way that i have observed, that you can get a girl who sent you to LJBF land to be attracted to you. So if your at HS and all the girls all ready know you as a friend, then this post is definately for you!

Let me tell you how bad i was before i undertook the advice in this post.

Girl 1: Well i really digged this one girl (HB8), but she thought i was a freak (she was right, i was) and she only used me to get to my popular friends (how i had these popular friends i dont know, they payed me out any how). Of course i let her, well I would call her nearly every night declaring my love to her, and she always responded "Sorry sammy, but i only think of you as a friend". Of course i was devestated.

girl 2:Another girl, I really liked. She liked me in the seventh grade and for some reason i thought she still did, of course she didnt, i asked her out 3 times, and i got the friends response also.

girl 3: Another girl, who i got my first sexual experiences from, well i thought they were sexual experiences. She just liked getting boys excited, i slapped her ass alot, but she just liked having boys chasing her, she is a **** tease. I got infatuated and nothing happened.

I was devestated by all 3 girls.

So i found this site.

And i cured myself by doing this one thing.

FORGETTING ABOUT THEM!

I could no longer give a **** about them, they missed out, and i started fixing myself. I started changing, and these are the things that really did it for me:

Physical appearance: I started hitting the gym hard, this was great, i have seen great gains in my physical apperance. I got a hair cut, i started cleaning my teeth more often.

Confidence: I started becoming confident and happy through methods known on this site.

Happiness: I started enjoying life, started playing more soccer, started enjoy myself around friends.

But all these things are natural side affects of forgetting about the girls, and improving yourself! Dont worry about that one girl, worry about yourself so you can get any girl.

Okay so thats pretty simple hey? and you didnt think it could work, well it did this is what has happened to the 3 girls i mentioned:

girl 1: She digs me. She chases me alot, i couldnt give a ****, im not interested in her anymore.

girl 2: The one i was most AFC too, is the one that digs me the most, I am going to the formal with her. My friend caught her saying "Yeh sammy is looking cute today, hes really muscled up" and she was really embarrased my friend heard.

girl 3: She likes me alot also, she was touching my muscles alot at the swimming carnival, i didnt do anything, i want nothing to do with that **** tease. I guess i am being a ***** tease to her.

All 3 of these girls have been caught saying im cute, guys if you saw the state i was in last year, you would believe. If i can get this far, any one can go the whole way.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Good work! :D

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, seems to me that you were never really in the friendzone with any of these girls, and that they were more like "acquaintances" whom you asked out but replied with "LJBF". You then became a DJ, thus became more appealing to these women.

Now we all have been LJBF'd and have LJBF'd (many) girls, but we all know it doesn't mean that you're going to be their friend.

The friendzone is when there's a chick whom you become GOOD friends with, and who now see's you like a brother figure to look out for her.

For help on getting out of the REAL friendzone, consult your local bible, or else click here

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000552.html

or

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16631

edit=added url

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if that was the case, then i don't think there would be so many issues on getting out of the friends zone. AFC's ussually dont even have friends that are girls because they are to shy.

What you pointed out really is irrelevant, it will help you get girls, when you are in my interpretation of the friends zone. Which im sure alot of people here are.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Sammo
Well if that was the case, then i don't think there would be so many issues on getting out of the friends zone. AFC's ussually dont even have friends that are girls because they are to shy.

What you pointed out really is irrelevant, it will help you get girls, when you are in my interpretation of the friends zone. Which im sure alot of people here are.
Well actually, AFC's would have girl-friends as they either:

1. Ask the girl out, get LJBFed.
2. Too shy to ask the girl out, become friends.
3. Friends with oneitis's friends, in an attempt to get her/ girl-friends for advice.
4. ETC.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Well actually, AFC's would have girl-friends as they either:

1. Ask the girl out, get LJBFed.
2. Too shy to ask the girl out, become friends.
3. Friends with oneitis's friends, in an attempt to get her/ girl-friends for advice.
4. ETC.
1. Ronny just said that this doesnt really mean your her friend, what im trying to say is... it doesn't matter.
2. I think this is what ronny is talking about, when you become to good friends with her because you never made your move, maybe im wrong, i'm not sure.
3. I think this makes them more of aqquaintances, but once again it doesnt matter.

Sorry guys, you can have a go at me if you want, but seriously there isn't much stuff here that has actually been field tested, and this has been. I mean it's hard to know if theory really works, if it's never been field tested, because it only works in theory! And no matter what you say, you can't argue with results.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another motivational story that gets you pumped? I think so. Nice post Sammo.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems youve missed the point of the friends zone, being in the friends zone is when you want are completeley infatuated with one girl, not 3!

its torture!! theres isnt really a way out. So if you think you were in it with 3 girls, think again.IN high school girls arnt really friends anyway, there aquaintences.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tracy Jaks
Seems youve missed the point of the friends zone, being in the friends zone is when you want are completeley infatuated with one girl, not 3!

its torture!! theres isnt really a way out. So if you think you were in it with 3 girls, think again.IN high school girls arnt really friends anyway, there aquaintences.
I beg to differ, why can't you be friends with girls in HS? The only difference is that you see them on a daily basis, this just makes it more able to be their friend. I might be missing something but please let me know.

All the incidents that happened with the 3 girls took place AT DIFFERENT TIMES. they go in order from first to last, as in, girl one was the first friend, girl 2 was the second friend, and so on.

Hope that helped clear things up for you.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, The friends zone as i know it,correct me if im wrong, is, meeting a girl in falling for her completeley wanting her so much you think about her 24/7,but the thing is you get on well,have lots in common.

You want to make your move but your too scared, your completeley shtting it, you want her so much. Because you want her so much and you love being close to her you make polite,FRIENDLY conversation.

Because you seem genuine and a FRIENDLY guy she takes an interest AS A FRIEND. Therefore she wants to hang out,talk to on the phone and ****,asks you round her place like she would her girl-FRIENDS.

This is where you fall in to the trap

You hang out with her so much and talk on the phone,everytime she invites you somewhere you think or you hope, that its for a reason.

there is a reason but her motives are completeley different to yours.

She sees you as one of her best FRIENDS now, cuz you hang out with her,talk on the phone and that.

BUt you want her,everytime she invites you some place,you think "maybe todays the day " you think something could happen.It doesnt.At this point you know her whole family, your really close to her paents, they think the world of you they you to be ther daughters boyfriend.

Eventually you start dropping hints, flirting,usin kino,she likes this becase she thinks its friendly,thinks its a laugh. At this point she stil has no physical attraction to you whatsoever.

BUt there are two sides to every coin,and when she laughs and likes the touching the flirting, the hints,you think she Likes you.

So after months of deliberating over asking the chick out, wanting her so much You finally take the plunge and your optimistic, you think shes the love of your life you think she's the one.

You hear these words

"Oh i dont want to ruin our relationship"

"It woukd be like dating my brother"

"I think were better of as friends"

THis shoots you right down-just when your confidence is the highest it could be and you here those words. and you go completeley crazy.

Its like everything you ever worked for just vanishes. You are completely gutted.

Your whole world is fnished.

But your still infatuated by her and theres nothing you can do about it.

And the only way to get rid of the infatuation is to find this site, or to move town or break all connections with that girl.

This is how i found this site,and it still kills me now.I still think about her sometimes and wonder what could have been if i found this site earlier.

Im improving all the time though. ive been on dates, got laid and had numerous girlfriends since then but they wouldnt realy compare to what she would have been.

i dont speak to his chick now,since i found this place but hey i just gotta get on with it now.

Girls that befrind you like this are prick teasers.Its torture.

Well there you go thats the friend zone as i know it, and believe me it aint a pretty place.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankyou for your input on to my thread, it was an interesting read. I personally can say that I have never experienced being in the friends zone as deep as that, I am glad to see you have a healthy life now. :)

People talk about the friends zone like it is the DJ's worst enemy and how it should be avoided at all costs, well luckily, i never encountered anything that bad. But it has been said on this site that the friends zone is a place every healthy male has been in at one stage of their life, all though i was never in it quite as bad as you, I still believe my exploits with those girls listed in my 1st post were actually exploits of the friends zone.

But in any case, it doesn't really matter, matter of the fact is that if you were in the same situation as me, being friends with girls you see on a daily basis, then this information can come in handy. :)

Once again, thanks for your input.