Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out of the blue

Egocontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that i was working on 3 months ago, whom i havent called since then (I nexted her when she didnt call me back) calls me today out of the blue. I didnt have my phone so she left a voicemail telling me how she missed me and wanted to see me. what do you in this situation. Im kinda curious as to what she wants so im thinking about actually calling her back, but i dont know what i should do. whats your input?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've never dated her, now's the perfect time to strike and set up a date. When you call her, chat with her for like 10 minutes, and set up a date with her. You already know her a bit, so make it a good action date.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us a little history before you cut things off. Were you dating her or just talking? Seems to me that you had to establish somekind of rapport for her to call you after so long.

Generally its a good sign since she obviously was thinking about you all that time. But, don't appear desperate by accepting a date or going out with her immediataley. Some chicks just need an ego boost especially right after they broke things off with another guy so they will call some other dude to spill their emotions on. Don't be that dude.

If she seems genuinely interested then set a meeting under your terms not hers.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, don't appear desperate by accepting a date or going out with her immediataley.
Personally, I suggest striking while the iron's hot. Time games won't get you anywhere but dateless. Within the time that you spend chatting to her on the phone, her IL could drop and some other guy will strike first.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

The same thing happened to me awhile back. This chick I had a crush on and who I wanted to fyck but had given up on called me 6 months after I cut things off and suggested that we meet. I was all excited and resorted to the strike while the iron's hot strategy and immedietely offered to meet up with her. Guess what? That was the last I ever heard from her. Why? Because I appeared desperate to see her so soon. She probably thought that I was some desperate horny loser that had nothing going for those six months.

In this case if a chick calls from out the blue after several months the last thing you want to convey is desperation by wanting to hook up immediately. The thing to do is to reestablish the rapport that was lost and then take things from there and then maybe offer to meet up in a week or so.

That way you give the impression that you have other more important things to do and other women on your plate.

If a girl is truly interested in you she will be more than happy to wait a little longer and I think that will raise not lower her IL.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Egocontrol,

If you want to see this girl then see her, but play it cool.

Call her and since she's interested in seeing you, you can now set the pace.

Crank her up a little by saying, in your first conversation that you might be able to fit her in your social schedule in about 3 or 4 days but you just can't remember off the top of your head when there's a free time slot.

Then have her call you in about 2 days and then set up a meeting in another 2 or 3 days after that.

If you've never dated her before, keep the first meeting very low key and casual. Say a coffee date. Have her meet you there. Stay for about 15 to 20 minutes, just to qualify that she's not crazy. Keep the air of mystery going and don't set-up a second meeting. Call her in a couple of days and then set-up the second meeting.

If you've dated her before, Desdinova's suggestion for going on an action date is on the money. I like mini-golf myself mostly because most women can't putt worth a damn and I'm more than willing to help them with perfecting their swing. Picture standing behind the girl with your arms around her and your hands on her hands. Major kino opportunities.

Where I am there's an indoor mini-golf course that glows in the dark. Alone with the girl, in the dark and major kino. Whoever thought of this glow in the dark mini-golf concept is a f#cking genius!

Keep us posted on what happens.

Cheers,
Mav

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She made the move and called you.

Call her back.

Play it cool.

She what she wants.

Chances are she will ask you if you want to hook up.

Be cool - take your time. And plan a day the week after. Tell her your busy this week/weekend.

Egocontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Okay update.I called her 2 days ago and... she hasnt called me back... hmmm i think i was right nexting her, shes a total headcase.

Egocontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Phoenix, i agree with you, but what is the meaning of a bait calling?