Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Out of Here...

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been enjoyable reading this board... but after asking the moderators if it was possible to start a forum for Married DJ's (there's more than a few of us on here from what I can tell), since obviously we have different concerns and techniques than single DJ's, and getting a "Not much chance of that" response from those who run the site... I'm dropping off the list.

I guess there's just too much "playa hatin" here for those DJ's who choose to keep one at the crib and a couple more on the side. That's a shame, since we've obviously got major game.

I know there will be a few "don't let the door hit you in the ass" responses to this post, but that's OK. I would expect that.

Good luck to all of you in the future, and good macking to all.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez Philly don't go getting in a huff.

It seems that your "definition" of marriage is different than the standard. So what! Nobody here is the same.

I'm sure if you wanted to have discussions with other Married DJ's then you could start a thread about it directed to Married DJ's. If not send personal messages back and forth.

Your post sounds kinda silly

Reaction score
I'd agree, Philly.

You should stay.

Besides you've got eight years and experience on me... I might want advice :)

mysterymanelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
philly. i think u should stay. i like the advice that u give people and i read all the post that u have out there. most of the dj's on here dont have ur style.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phillydude,

A forum for married guys? Isn't that what THIS forum was made for?

Where do you get the idea we did'nt want married guys here? I'm married and I'm the fricking moderator!

If there are any issues specific to married men, post them here. Part of the reason I vouched to have this forum created was for guys like us.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it just boils down to most people here not believing that there's a such thing as a married DJ. Dunno what the hangup is, but the hate is there.

It's really a waste, because us older married men have a lot to offer to the board.

I don't blame you for leaving -- peace bro.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not married but just out of a LTR that seemed like a marriage.

I give one of my married friends advice all the time. The guy is great with women and a natural DJ. Lately some of the stuff I've learned has elevated his game to the highest. But he never cheats.

He truly enjoys meeting new women for conversation. Alot want to sleep with him but he wont

I wish he could go out more often but with two kids it's tough, plus he lives about an hour away (I used to work with him there but don't anymore).

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore, I've seen way too many cases of where a married guy who is an AFC ultimately gets **** on by his wife of many years, who is going through a mid life crisis and wants to be young again by cheating on him.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although Philly wrote that he was leaving because there was no married DJ forum, my guess is that he wasn't finding too many topics being discussed on the Mature Man forum that are really relevant to the mature man. A mature man can be married or single, and if the latter, he likely has marriage on his mind in any case.

I made a post a couple of months ago about the quality of the postings in the Mature Man forum, and it looks like it's fallen on deaf ears. Although Survivor has indicated that he's ready, willing and able to move topics to other forums that aren't relevant to the mature man, I'm still seeing too many postings that have nothing to do with the problems faced by mature men, be they married or single. The only exception might be the one about losing one's erection too quickly -- but I personally wouldn't want to admit that to anyone. :)

I'm sure that Phillydude and other married/engaged guys would like to have postings relating to, for example:

1. Living arrangement/housing situations.
2. Combating the head games married women play on their husbands.
3. Dealing with the issue of kids.
4. Keeping things fresh both inside and outside of the bedroom.
5. Combating tactics by wives to isolate their husbands from his single friends.
6. Preventing AFC-dom post-marriage ceremony.
7. Physical and mental privacy issues.
8. The "buy me ____" attitude many married women have.
9. Financial problems/situations.

I understand that most single guys wouldn't have first-hand knowledge of these issues. However, as has been said before, the DJ tactics don't necessarily change when you get married. In fact, applying them can get even easier, because you're dealing with only one woman whose mental state(s) you've gotten to know over an extended period of time.

I'm happy to post responses to questions regarding the foregoing topics, or any topic for that matter, provided it relates to the type of problems a 25+ year old guy encounters.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philly wrote:

I guess there's just too much "playa hatin" here for those DJ's who choose to keep one at the crib and a couple more on the side. That's a shame, since we've obviously got major game.
Now that's my idea of a married man! Keep posting. Don't let these goody two shoes that never get laid send you running for cover. We need more relationship management type threads here. And this site needs an injection of bada$$ness.

Survivor wrote:

Where do you get the idea we did'nt want married guys here? I'm married and I'm the fricking moderator!
hahahah....I should have known you were married with a name like "Survivor". A casualty of marriage hanging on for dear life, SURVIVING the abuse and degradation, by moderating a seduction forum. I love great ironies.

Cheers bros,

Cesare Cardinali

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married guys

Hey dude,

Don't leave.

I believe the married guys can learn alot, in here, about their relationshps.

One thing most married men forget or never think of (who cheat on their wives) is how they would feel and react if their wife had a couple of 'jocks' on the side that they were banging.

IMHO, married men who run around are scum and dirt balls.

cave dweller

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've got to agree with the others, don't leave over something like this, it's posts from you and guys like Player Supreme that make me come back here. There are too few people here with the insight and experience that you have.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know Philly...this ALLLLLL could have been avoided if you told us that you and your wife are regular swingers OR have an open marriage where both are free to have sex with others. You made it sound like your just a slime-ball whos sneaking out on his wife while she's at home cooking, cleaning & caring for your kids.

Maybe some nights YOU stay home while she goes and picks up some hot boy-toy to bang. Maybe you bring home some guy for her so you can watch. (Here in San Francisco we have clubs for that sort of thing. For example... Power Exchange )

If you're into that lifestyle, then say so. But for you to have all the fun and her not to is a little unbalanced, don't you think? Please correct us if we're wrong.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
Although Survivor has indicated that he's ready, willing and able to move topics to other forums that aren't relevant to the mature man, I'm still seeing too many postings that have nothing to do with the problems faced by mature men, be they married or single........

I'm sure that Phillydude and other married/engaged guys would like to have postings relating to, for example:

1. Living arrangement/housing situations.
2. Combating the head games married women play on their husbands.
3. Dealing with the issue of kids.
4. Keeping things fresh both inside and outside of the bedroom.
5. Combating tactics by wives to isolate their husbands from his single friends.
6. Preventing AFC-dom post-marriage ceremony.
7. Physical and mental privacy issues.
8. The "buy me ____" attitude many married women have.
9. Financial problems/situations.
Like I said earlier, those topics are EXACTLY why this forum was created. But we need some guys, married or single, to start posting some relevant threads.

You can complain to me all you want about the off-topic posts, but I'm not the one posting them. You guys are. All I can do is keep the peace as best as I can.

The biggest determining factor in keeping this forum more "mature" than the others is you guys, not me.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Like I said earlier, those topics are EXACTLY why this forum was created. But we need some guys, married or single, to start posting some relevant threads.

You can complain to me all you want about the off-topic posts, but I'm not the one posting them. You guys are. All I can do is keep the peace as best as I can.

The biggest determining factor in keeping this forum more "mature" than the others is you guys, not me.
Actually Survivor, you are the determining factor. You have the power to move threads from people who are under the age of 25, or that do not address issues faced by men over the age of 25. I don't know why you're not exercising it a bit more.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay Gatsby
Actually Survivor, you are the determining factor. You have the power to move threads from people who are under the age of 25, or that do not address issues faced by men over the age of 25. I don't know why you're not exercising it a bit more.
When I evaluate a thread, I not only have to use my own perspective of what I think is "mature", but the potential perspectives of the other posters who frequent this site, inlcuding yours.

A good example is the "there's this girl" thread recently posted. Its about a guy nervous about a first date. At first glance, the thread seemed out of place and I was about to move it. But as I read further, I find out that the guy 33 and fresh out of a divorce. That makes the thread VERY relevant to the unique experiences of older men, even if the guy was under 25.

There is no cut and dry formula to determine what is or is not "mature". I wish I could provide a better answer, but I can tell everyone that I've already suggested some things to Allen to help solve this. In the meantime, just be patient. Changes are on the way.

We all could help also by posting more discussions on the topics you listed.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a married man and regular poster here, I can attest to a a need for a married board. I'd even moderate it since I've been happily married for 8 years now and my second major at college is psychology with an emphasis on personality studies.

I think there should be a 'scared single' thread here so younger men can better understand what to expect with marriage. Maybe some testimonies and warnings from married guys.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm married 12 years and I came here figure it out.

I almost lost my wife because of the mid-life thing Ricky refered to.

I am trying to get my game in order to both woo my wife or if it ends up falling apart, to be able to rebound.

I think there are definately things for married men to both learn and share here.