Out DJ'd one of the hottest teen idols

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's right boys. This last weekend revealed to me the power of what is taught here. The stuff I have learned here is magic if used in a manner synergistic with your personality. I have applied a little ****y funny, act like a man(pook), and various other attraction starters. Here is what happened:

The night started at a friends party where I was introduced to an HB9. She was there to help with the party but decided to stay and hang out afterwards. I had been bustin her balls all night. Making fun of the shots she served, her hair, her nose ring. My friend had been talking to her and found out that she wanted to stay because she thought I was cute. Thanks guys.

This is where it gets good. So, we went to the local hotspot here in town a little while later to conclude the night. As we were sitting at the table drinking a beer this dude walks up and starts talking to the HB9. I didn't even flinch or act like I even noticed. After about five minutes of this guy in my way my friend leans over to me and tells me that is Chad Michael Murray from One Tree Hill. I couldn't believe this mofo busted in on my shiznit. After a few more minutes he walked away because she would not give him her phone number. Yeah that's right, the one I got five minutes later.

Stay strong fellas. I'm still amazed.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cute little dream :p

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I pulled that out of my ass to get you off computer boy. I was trying to be inspirational but you obviously have a complex.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fosho
Yeah I pulled that out of my ass to get you off computer boy. I was trying to be inspirational but you obviously have a complex.
Hehe relax dude :)

Nice work. But kinda stupid chick if she rejected americas most wanted bachelor :p Maybe she thought he was way out of her league and freezed up...

Just messin' with you man. Great story. If it's true.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually i heard that guy's married to one of the co-stars on his show. She probably knew that already, being a girl that reads magazines

Jizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh hes married to Sophia Bush, so i doubt very much that this happend.

Either that or your friend who told you who it was knows **** all about what he was talking about

btw did you not realise who he was straight away?

what did he look like?

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
He's just like all those little pretty boy b!tches. If someone ever happens to rearrange his face, he'll be nothing. It'll be like Vanilla Sky.

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually was the guy, I live in the town he films in and he's really not that tall. Maybe 5'7" and 150 lbs. I thought the whole thing was pretty cool considering I'm not famous. Maybe she did know what he was up to but if Salma Hayek was obviously trying to bang me I wouldn't tell her to leave.

scorpio king

Don Juan
Reaction score
FOSHO 3 words for you....

YOU THE MAN!!!

Dude, I was really inspired by that.

DaKidS3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fosho
It actually was the guy, I live in the town he films in and he's really not that tall. Maybe 5'7" and 150 lbs. I thought the whole thing was pretty cool considering I'm not famous. Maybe she did know what he was up to but if Salma Hayek was obviously trying to bang me I wouldn't tell her to leave.
He's listed as 6 foot.

I doubt this happened anyways.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell is that? Some kind of rock star?

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
dood, he's definitely not 5'7. 8he 's atleast 5'11

fosho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, maybe he is taller but he is a scrawny little guy.