Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

out alphaing older guys

centurionlemas

Reaction score
I've followed these forums for quite some time and though it was time I get active.

I attend a small school with small social circles, its my 12th grade year but the problem is the guys who graduated last year the "13th graders" are swooping in and taking up the girls. And vice versa they girls are going to them. Literally I just cant figure out why, these guys for the most part or bums with no aspirations and barely surviving in community college.

Just wondering if anyone can help me figure out way to out alpha these older guys...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Guys.

centurionlemas

Reaction score
thanks dj hero

did a little thinking and realized that it wasnt something i had to do, all i needed was to wait for them to realize their mistake themselves. for now there nexted

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's asking how to AMOG

http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/alpha-male-of-group-amog/

Basically, do everything you can to make them feel inferior/submissive to you. That means talking down to them, being patronizing, and basically just treating them like they're about six years old. Imagine they are just little kids who are pretending to be all tough and grownup. How would you treat a kid who did that? That's how you need to treat the other males in the group, if you want to establish yourself as the alpha.

EDIT:
What attracts girls to older guys is usually one of the following:
1. Money
2. Freedom / Independence
3. Novelty (as in, they're more interesting than most highschoolers)
4. Maturity

If you can on one hand AMOG the group, while on the other hand demonstrating these values, you're golden.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
888 said:
EDIT:
1. Money
4. Maturity

If you can on one hand AMOG the group, while on the other hand demonstrating these values, you're golden.
What do you base that on, what's your sources?

Personally, I think AMOGing is bull****. I dont see the point at all. Just be a cool guy.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
888 said:
I think he's asking how to AMOG

http://www.pualingo.com/pua-definitions/alpha-male-of-group-amog/

Basically, do everything you can to make them feel inferior/submissive to you. That means talking down to them, being patronizing, and basically just treating them like they're about six years old. Imagine they are just little kids who are pretending to be all tough and grownup. How would you treat a kid who did that? That's how you need to treat the other males in the group, if you want to establish yourself as the alpha.

EDIT:
1. Money
4. Maturity

Please, whatever you do - do NOT do that.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all your time in this world, you need never compete with anyone else, except yourself. To compete with yourself, to exceed your current level, is the only constructive means of competition.

There are essentially two planes upon which all fortunes are told, and they are Competitive and Creative. On the competitive plane, you are a crab in a barrel, trying to cut someone else's throat for scraps.

But on the creative plane, you are limitless, and you need not bother yourself with the actions of others. Those who create, instead of compete, reap the biggest fortunes and greatest victories in this game of life.

Create yourself to get more women, create value to get more money. All you have to do is create.

It essentially comes down to your locus of control. Weak people have external locuses of control; they worry about what others are doing, compare themselves to others constantly, and waste more effort trying to foil someone else's plans than in trying to achieve their own. An internal locus of control is the way of strength; the actions of others have nothing to do with your position in life, you will not blame or slander others, you will only focus upon your own will to be what you will to be.

So don't "out-alpha" others, only exceed yourself.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRYING to "out-alpha" anyone will only make your situation worse. You need to make FRIENDS with the Alpha-Males not ENEMIES!!