Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our Pets

Lady Danielee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet. I adopted a pet which is a mixed breed of a Kangal and Pitbull says the owner. But his features look like he is a 100% Kangal breed, do you have any idea on how I can check his DNA? I'm just curious of his breed. ;)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a good pet, if you live in your car (toyota prius)?

Lady Danielee

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a good pet, if you live in your car (toyota prius)?
having a pet is like having a wife, you need to take care of her all the time, or like having a ***** you can bang everywhere even in your car. ;) Just kidding.

Lady Danielee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet. I adopted a pet which is a mixed breed of a Kangal and Pitbull says the owner. But his features look like he is a 100% Kangal breed, do you have any idea on how I can check his DNA? I'm just curious of his breed. ;)

Just an update guys, I saw this dog dna test kit which will give me an idea what type of dog I have, what do you think about me using this test?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think the OP is a troll but also kinda funny.

logicallefty

Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mike Mark

Reaction score
My dog name is Barney. It is a Labrador with light brown and has a strong built. It's 4 years old and barks at the sound of any hustle near the home especially at night. It has a strong smelling sense and grows suspicious if it experiences any strange or unfamiliar smell. Dogs are extremely faithful and want nothing but the best for their masters. Barney is no exception. It is very protective about our family and thus guards our house at all times.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love animals especially on my plate with ketchup on their fvckin head...I grew up on a farm in Altus ,Oklahoma I once had a pet chicken until one day my dad picked it up and chopped it's head off,and said to me rather calmly "guess who's for dinner tonight"?