“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Our kisses get too wet

dj007

New Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
When my gf and I makeout, it gets too wet. What to do...?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
How the hell does it get too wet?
 

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
2,294
Reaction score
1
Location
Land of the Free
Swallow your saliva, obviously. Suck on her tongue during making out, its guaranteed to lose slobbering-factor! And the girls love it too.
 

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
Stand up in front of her one night, start doing an irish jig and say "Hey b!tch, this is what it feels like when we kiss". Then poor water all over your hair and slap yourself on the face with a fish. She'll get the picture.
 
Top