Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our govt. lies worse than any woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you follow politics, religion, govt, our economy, the universe, etc., but I am a total fan of all that. I love to find out what goes on in the world and what we have yet to find out.

One of the conclusions I have come to being a stock trader and a follower of the business world is just how much our govt, and the Federal Reserve, lies. It is my opinion they purposely orchestrated the financial crisis of 2 years ago, just like they did the great depression.

Here is another example. Yesterday a video came out of what appears to be a missile being launched right by where I live off the coast of Los Angeles. In fact last year I lived right next to the ocean by LAX where the video of this was filmed. It created a big stir out here as people were wondering what it was. A missile from the USA? A foreign country? A UFO? What? So today, the US govt comes out and says it was a plane. An airplane?!! I've seen many airplane contrails in my life, and have never ever seen anything like this. It was a missile, not a doubt in any sane persons mind. Right off our US coast. Yet these govt powers that be want to have the American public believe it was a simple little plane. "Nothing to see here, move along".

Makes me sick what our country is becoming. We truly do need a new system and a flood of new people in charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3mSyAlpIg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...california-mystery-missile-was-merely-a-plane

JDiddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to get any better unless you people take up arms and march into washington DC. voting dosnt work when the candidates are just puppets

I laugh at people, they think voting in a new leader/party will change things

And yes, depressions are a way for the rich to get richer and to remove money from circulation

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say from what I've seen in the video and what I know about jets that the Pentagon is lying to cover there butts. Clearly you can see the speed and the fire burst from the rocket.
The big Question is what is our Government hiding now? Naturally our Pentagon is going to cover up this cause they don't want us to know the truth about what's happening.

Hikapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, wtf are they launching missiles?

Yea, looks shady. Nobody is claiming responsibility for that.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did any of you even read the yahoo article? It quoted several experts who said it clearly was a plane. They argued that because the video was shot from a helicopter and it was unusually clear out, the plane appeared to be a missile from that angle which we aren't used to seeing. Yeah from the ground where all you fools are planes don't look like that, but when your that high up it does.

Also to the OP why would the government create a financial crisis? The democrats just suffered huge losses because they couldn't fix the economy and people were fed up with big gov. In 2008 Obama and the democrats won because people blamed the republicans for lack of regulation on wall street. A good economy is good for whoever is in power, that's politics 101.

You can't believe everything you read on the internet or see on youtube.

It's not conspiracy theories that scare me, but people's ignorance. Ex: 20% of Americans think Obama is a Muslim.

Reaction score
Elites control governments, media, a lot of corporations. They all lie. I used to live in US, in fact I moved there from USSR in search of freedom. I didn't find it. What I found is that there is much more freedom and opportunity to get rich in present day Russia.

It's great to see that some of us are waking up through our own experiences!

There is going to be WW3 around this time next year if elites have their way; and they probably will. source
It will start with a massive false flag attack in United States, most likely nuclear, possibly biological. United States will accuse Al Qaeda, say they acquired materials in ex-Soviet republic of Kazakstan, they will move to secure the country. After nuclear exchange with Russia, China will join Russia, Iran vs US and its allies.
At home in the sates patriots will be arrested and executed, others put into reeducation camps, others will submit willingly. That's the plan as I understand it from countless information sources I studied over the years.

Unclear what can be done at this point. In fact most can't even agree on simple things these days, never mind a plan to overthrow something :eek:

There used to be man named William Cooper, he had a radio show. William Cooper predicted the events of 9/11 in his 6/28/2001 radio broadcast. Two months after 9/11 William was setup and murdered by local sheriffs office. Here is his broadcast of 6/28/2001. Believe it or not buddy, but 9/11 was an inside job, Al Qaeda is ran by CIA, governments (not just US government) is controlled by elites. Elites are executing an endgame, global population reduction and control.

P.S. income tax is unconstitutional, Fed is a private corporation and is as federal as FedEx.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
Elites control governments, media, a lot of corporations. They all lie. I used to live in US, in fact I moved there from USSR in search of freedom. I didn't find it. What I found is that there is much more freedom and opportunity to get rich in present day Russia.

It's great to see that some of us are waking up through our own experiences!

There is going to be WW3 around this time next year if elites have their way; and they probably will. source
It will start with a massive false flag attack in United States, most likely nuclear, possibly biological. United States will accuse Al Qaeda, say they acquired materials in ex-Soviet republic of Kazakstan, they will move to secure the country. After nuclear exchange with Russia, China will join Russia, Iran vs US and its allies.
At home in the sates patriots will be arrested and executed, others put into reeducation camps, others will submit willingly. That's the plan as I understand it from countless information sources I studied over the years.

Unclear what can be done at this point. In fact most can't even agree on simple things these days, never mind a plan to overthrow something :eek:

There used to be man named William Cooper, he had a radio show. William Cooper predicted the events of 9/11 in his 6/28/2001 radio broadcast. Two months after 9/11 William was setup and murdered by local sheriffs office. Here is his broadcast of 6/28/2001. Believe it or not buddy, but 9/11 was an inside job, Al Qaeda is ran by CIA, governments (not just US government) is controlled by elites. Elites are executing an endgame, global population reduction and control.

P.S. income tax is unconstitutional, Fed is a private corporation and is as federal as FedEx.
I'm a huge gov't conspiracy researcher, and I agree with everything you said minus the ww3 next year. I think it'll take more than a year for our system to come crashing down. 3 years is what i say.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let's add a little logic.

What does the Gov't gain by lying about this? They fire missiles as they please on the west coast (yes, I have witnessed this.)

Not only do they fire missiles but they drop bombs, shoot machine-guns, throw grenades, and launch rockets.

This is no secret. I once saw a missile launch while in San Diego (the launch was on some island or off the coast, IIRC) that lit up the night sky like day and left a trail like a rocket ship (like this picture only much bigger.)

So I ask, when the gov't is overtly launching missiles at will, why would they need to lie about this single incident?

The only reason I can come up with is they really don't know what it is and are scared over some breach in our security measures.

Even if this missile was a classified design or had an un-approve/classified payload thee would be no reason to lie. They would simple say it was a routine training excercise.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
Did any of you even read the yahoo article? It quoted several experts who said it clearly was a plane. They argued that because the video was shot from a helicopter and it was unusually clear out, the plane appeared to be a missile from that angle which we aren't used to seeing. Yeah from the ground where all you fools are planes don't look like that, but when your that high up it does.

Also to the OP why would the government create a financial crisis? The democrats just suffered huge losses because they couldn't fix the economy and people were fed up with big gov. In 2008 Obama and the democrats won because people blamed the republicans for lack of regulation on wall street. A good economy is good for whoever is in power, that's politics 101.

You can't believe everything you read on the internet or see on youtube.

It's not conspiracy theories that scare me, but people's ignorance. Ex: 20% of Americans think Obama is a Muslim.
You're kidding right? You are the perfect govt sheep...believe everything they say.

Trust me, it would be very easy for the govt to parade out a bunch of people claiming it was a plane. Why would they do it? Any number of reasons. It could have been a N. korean or Iranian missile and the govt doesnt want people to panic and to think the US govt didn't know a sub was so close to our border. Could have been a US missile test gone wrong. Who knows. But one thing I do know, that was NOT an airplane.

Why would the govt want the economy to tank? LOL. Good one. Remember, I trade stocks for a living, I live and breathe this stuff. Just like in the great depression, the Federal Reserve, who is actually not the govt but the govt's private elite bankers, gives out money like its candy by lowering interest rates to next to nothing, like they did in the early 2000's. People go on a money binge. Living on credit, buying homes they can't afford, expanding businesses when they should be saving. What happens when people get too fat? They explode. Just like what happened when the housing market imploded 2 years ago because all of these people who got mortgages started to default. So our entire economic system was on the verge of collapse...all because the Federal Reserve gave out the free money.

So then what happens? Who saves us? Lo and behold its the Federal Reserve! They swoop in, buy up all of these banks, these auto companies, finance companies, pillars of the American economy all on the verge of collapse, FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR. Just like they did in the Great Depression. How do you think the Federal Reserve even got started? The Great D. Plus a number of laws were passed that gave the Fed R even more power now. Its the biggest scam in the world, and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

U

user43770

cordoncordon said:
You're kidding right? You are the perfect govt sheep...believe everything they say.

Trust me, it would be very easy for the govt to parade out a bunch of people claiming it was a plane. Why would they do it? Any number of reasons. It could have been a N. korean or Iranian missile and the govt doesnt want people to panic and to think the US govt didn't know a sub was so close to our border. Could have been a US missile test gone wrong. Who knows. But one thing I do know, that was NOT an airplane.

I'm not going to pretend like I know what that ufo was, but I will say that there are a lot of things the "sheep" don't need to be aware of. People panic; mob mentality ensues.

Why would the govt want the economy to tank? LOL. Good one. Remember, I trade stocks for a living, I live and breathe this stuff. Just like in the great depression, the Federal Reserve, who is actually not the govt but the govt's private elite bankers, gives out money like its candy by lowering interest rates to next to nothing, like they did in the early 2000's. People go on a money binge. Living on credit, buying homes they can't afford, expanding businesses when they should be saving. What happens when people get too fat? They explode. Just like what happened when the housing market imploded 2 years ago because all of these people who got mortgages started to default. So our entire economic system was on the verge of collapse...all because the Federal Reserve gave out the free money.

Supply and demand.

So then what happens? Who saves us? Lo and behold its the Federal Reserve! They swoop in, buy up all of these banks, these auto companies, finance companies, pillars of the American economy all on the verge of collapse, FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR. Just like they did in the Great Depression. How do you think the Federal Reserve even got started? The Great D. Plus a number of laws were passed that gave the Fed R even more power now. Its the biggest scam in the world, and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

They saved a lot of jobs - not to mention the economy - by "buying up" all of those companies.

If it's such a big scam, then why can't the country's top economists figure it out? They all seem to think it was the correct decision.

You keep on listening to conspiracy theorists - whatever makes you happy.

Responses in bold.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Responses in bold.
Not saying it was a UFO. Obviously a missile. Probably foreign.

The govt, via the Federal Reserve, created the supply and demand by giving out to what amounted to basically free money to banks by lowering interest rates to 0. That creates the demand as people now see all this free money, then the housing builders and banks create the supply. When both turn into bubble status and it implodes because people who NEVER should have gotten loans default, then the banks fail. Then the Federal Reserve rushes in, the VERY people who created the mess, and buys up all these banks, financial instit, and US companies like AIG and Morgan for pennies on the dollar.

And I don't know what you listen to or watch? But most of the economists who i respect all say the same thing as I am, and they are not conspiracy nuts. You do know the Fed did the same thing during the great depression right?

U

user43770

cordoncordon said:

Sorry, when I said ufo I just meant that it hasn't been identified yet, not that it was aliens.

The govt, via the Federal Reserve, created the supply and demand by giving out to what amounted to basically free money to banks by lowering interest rates to 0. That creates the demand as people now see all this free money, then the housing builders and banks create the supply. When both turn into bubble status and it implodes because people who NEVER should have gotten loans default, then the banks fail. Then the Federal Reserve rushes in, the VERY people who created the mess, and buys up all these banks, financial instit, and US companies like AIG and Morgan for pennies on the dollar.

Congress put policies into place that enabled questionable loans to be made. When these policies failed, the Fed swooped in by necessity. This is my understanding anyway.

And I don't know what you listen to or watch? But most of the economists who i respect all say the same thing as I am, and they are not conspiracy nuts. You do know the Fed did the same thing during the great depression right?

I don't love the Fed, but who would you rather have maintaining the stability of the financial system? Congress?

Bold.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

If you watch the news you would know that the guy recorded the missile for 10 minutes...wait a minute how is that possible, aren't missiles really fast? oh right cause it was an airplane! Not one aeronautics or weapons experts has come forward to identify it as something other than a plane! The pentagon didn't make a statement because they weren't sure what it was and didn't want to rule out a secret black-ops mission they didn't know about yet. They didn't say anything because they didn't want to lie.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the fed and if you knew as much about the economy as you claim, you would know the govt. by no means owns the banks they bought out. They have a lot more important things to worry about. In fact most of the banks have paid off their debt to the gov. and are now making record profits. The private banking system is more broken than the fed. The 2007 recession was a stupidity effort on everyones part. People got greedy and took out bad loans, banks got greedy and gave them the bad loans, and the fed didn't regulate enough. There was actually a huge movement to get rid of Bernanke because of the **** job he did.

Also if the gov is as mighty as you claim, why didn't they take over in 1930? Or during vietnam? Or during the hyper-inflation of the 80s? Or after 9/11? Why now? Technology (e.g. tv and the internet) has empowered everyday people. Now is the worst time in history for a government takeover. Its not Washington you need to worry about, its the private sector who will screw you over take your money and convince you that high taxes on the hyper-wealthy are communism and immoral.

The economy goes through periods of growth and decline. We're in an exceptionally bad period of decline due to lack oversight after an exceptionally good period of growth. Its as simple as that. In a year or two everything will be back to normal and you'll be blabbing about how men in black suits are reading your mail.

There are plenty of actually terrible things going on in the world. You don't need to make up some conspiracy theory about every little thing. Its important to question authority, just don't start ignoring logic

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
Elites control governments, media, a lot of corporations. They all lie.
Elites? Try rich bastards instead. There's nothing "elite" about them.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Eh, can't blame the guy for thinking it's a coverup. After all, the jews did 9/11.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss, ain't that right Kenny Powers?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Actually I've seen a lot of launches, and that doesn't look like a launch.

EDIT:

Oh, look at the jet everybody!
You need to understand. I lived exactly where that video was shot for a year....in Santa Monica. I used to go to the park above the Santa Monica bluffs/incline/Pacific Coast Highway looking over the beach and ocean, and sit and watch the planes take off from LAX about 5 miles south. I never ever saw a plane leave a contrail like that. Plus, I never knew planes had fire coming out of their back ends like this one does. That may be a lot of things, but a plane it was not. Would be VERY easy to find out from the FAA or LAX if they have a record on radar or a takeoff at that time of day, and so far I have seen nothing of the sort. I have seen the pentagon deny having any knowledge of it for 2 days, and then all of a sudden parade out some "experts" who claim it was an airplane.

Keep drinking the kool aid!

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Please post sources and answer the questions I posed to you.

cordoncordon said:
Obvious based on what? Your expertise in UFOs? What kind of missile moves slow enough for it to be tracked by a helicopter for 10 mins?

To blame the FEDs for all this is an overstatement. Tax relief leads to excessive spending, trying to recover quickly from the Tech bubble led to excess spending in the next field (Housing).

Second, if banks are unable to loan do you think this is good or bad for the economy as a whole? Yes they took risks, and yes it was poor of them, but clearly you do not understand the reasoning behind too big to fail. It is not merely a namesake. If these institutions were to fail, they would have a ripple effect that affects people that have nothing to do with the stock market moreso than bailing them out (and getting repaid with interest) costs.

No they did the opposite thing during the Great Depression. They used tactics that led to deflation while this time they are using techniques that lead to inflation. Please state the sources of who said that they are doing the same thing as the Great Depression.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next day the same "missile launch" was witnessed. It was in fact a passenger aircraft. Due to the weather and the lighting in the afternoon it looked like a missile trail. But it wasn't.

I can dig up the relevant info if anyone didn't hear of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.