Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Our first time was baaaad! Need advice from the guys, also woman's opinion

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing this girl long distance for the past 3.5 months. We'd been waiting to get it on until recently. We had a series of mishaps over the past 3 weeks or so (We only see each other on the weekends). The first time she was on her period so that was that. The second time she grinded me too hard and I just wasn't in the mood after that. The next time we hadn't really planned anything and were without a condom in the middle of the night. The last time I thought I'd let her put the condom on me which made her nervous and she ended up drying up because of it. Then finally last night we actually did get the chance and took advantage of it.

The problem with last night was that I was just tired and wasn't too into it so I didn't do a whole lot to get her really turned on witht he foreplay. I had ribbed condoms (supposedly for her pleasure) I'm a bit large for her so t hey ended up causing her a burning sensation and we had to stop not even two minutes into it. She felt bad afterward and so did I. She really reeally wanted our first time to be "special and really good". Well, this wasn't the case. This especially makes me feel ****ty because this isn't exactly a great memory.

It's really bugging me because I really like this girl and can't stop thinking that maybe we should've waited until a little later in the relationship and made it a really special occasion with some planning. we talked about it afterward and we were even able to laugh a bit, but man do I feel ****ty. She seemed ok with it and we just lay in bed this morning, little cuddling, kissing, joking around (before I left to come back to my town). I know we'll have more opportunity to try again, but is this going to affect us? I know she really likes me and I feel the same way, but I've heard a few stories of couples with seemingly great chemistry breaking up over a bad sexual experience. What do you think about it?

Should we try again asap or should we slow things down and just wait some more? What do you women think as far as what might be going through her head? I'm clueless, help me out cuz I don't want to lose a great girl. Thanks.

Last edited:

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her and she likes you....

Then you are golden.

People always say the sex was bad after a relationship.

The ones who stay together won't admit its bad lol.

But trust me if you like each other it gets better...

Been there done that glad i stayed with the bad sex.