Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Other guys"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most or many married men in my old neighborhood, stand in a submissive position and the wives obviously stands stronger in her presense and wears the pants. If you took a picture of both, for example if they are emptying the groceries into the car is he looks like a "slave" in comparison to her.

Does the man think this extreme "compliance" is a good look for society or a sexy look for his woman? That he does everything she asks him to do, complying without a lot of backtalk or hesitation is a good example for his male sons?

What do people in society think when they see this image? Law enforcement? Other women? Other men? Young men too young to be "broken" by society? What do they see?

What does his "wife" think she see's? How does she look at it.

When I see it, I see a master/sub format. I don't see anything attractive or anything that looks like they want to be there. I cannot imagine sex going on in that household. And I cannot imagine passion and brilliance existing in such a man, it's been extinguished, so that he may be a responsible utility.

He stopped complaining years ago, and doesn't even care about sex any more. Actually his sex drive died years ago, and he only gets erect a few mornings out of the month. Besides those erections, his penis only exists to urinate into the toilet, that's it.

His wife being the "bull" and entitled, and aware of her "ownership rights", does fantasize about men, and sex, just not with her husband. She let herself go, so she's not in good shape, a 30 lb or more heavier model than whats attractive, but she carries it with certainty due to the entitlement of ownership she has on her husband. She figures she can do a girls nights out once in a while and easily give a drunk "handsome" guy some head, or if she's lucky he will fvck her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most or many married men in my old neighborhood, stand in a submissive position and the wives obviously stands stronger in her presense and wears the pants. If you took a picture of both, for example if they are emptying the groceries into the car is he looks like a "slave" in comparison to her.

Does the man think this extreme "compliance" is a good look for society or a sexy look for his woman? That he does everything she asks him to do, complying without a lot of backtalk or hesitation is a good example for his male sons?

What do people in society think when they see this image? Law enforcement? Other women? Other men? Young men too young to be "broken" by society? What do they see?

What does his "wife" think she see's? How does she look at it.

When I see it, I see a master/sub format. I don't see anything attractive or anything that looks like they want to be there. I cannot imagine sex going on in that household. And I cannot imagine passion and brilliance existing in such a man, it's been extinguished, so that he may be a responsible utility.

He stopped complaining years ago, and doesn't even care about sex any more. Actually his sex drive died years ago, and he only gets erect a few mornings out of the month. Besides those erections, his penis only exists to urinate into the toilet, that's it.

His wife being the "bull" and entitled, and aware of her "ownership rights", does fantasize about men, and sex, just not with her husband. She let herself go, so she's not in good shape, a 30 lb or more heavier model than whats attractive, but she carries it with certainty due to the entitlement of ownership she has on her husband. She figures she can do a girls nights out once in a while and easily give a drunk "handsome" guy some head, or if she's lucky he will fvck her.
This is reality for greater than 50% of married men. They hate men like us.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is reality for greater than 50% of married men. They hate men like us.
not hate, shame AND guilt. you might see/feel hate, it is a translation from shame. men should not feel shame. that shame is instilled in them by the same female your describing. your description of reality is real. depending on the man, the hate is only when there is real reasons.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont. They rationalize the next thing in their solipsistic ways.
DId you notice how I said "She figures she can do a girls nights out once in a while and easily give a drunk "handsome" guy some head, or if she's lucky he will fvck".

"If she's lucky he will fvck", a lot of them pedestal guys in the bars. Many of them are too "lazy" to even fvck her fat azz, but they will get some head.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh, I'm going to go with yes, that's a correct conclusion.
Surely you wouldn't say she cares for her health/sanity?
Well. I don't think many realize that the lies and half truths that they have to tell and sell to maintain their lifestyle can keep them from being sane. Hell they might not wanna be sane.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Well. I don't think many realize that the lies and half truths that they have to tell and sell to maintain their lifestyle can keep them from being sane. Hell they might not wanna be sane.
"might not wanna be sane"
ok, let's discuss the possibility that this husband intervenes.
He's redpilled, got his T up, chasing excellence and one day.....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
"might not wanna be sane"
ok, let's discuss the possibility that this husband intervenes.
He's redpilled, got his T up, chasing excellence and one day.....
....he sits her down and says 'Listen'

and genuinely talks to her, expressing concern for how she's strayed. Offer an ear for women. Intervene in her poor behaviour and lack of selfcare/selfrespect.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Settling for complacency at it's best. They are too scared or too lazy to put in the work for a fulfilling relationship so they both settle for a safe and secure one. They both lost attraction years ago and stopped putting the work in to look good. Probably neither of them takes care of themselves. Most likely eat microwavable dinners. Get off of work and binge watch tv until it's time for bed. Probably sleep in seperate bedrooms too, because the overweight husband snores.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settling for complacency at it's best. They are too scared or too lazy to put in the work for a fulfilling relationship so they both settle for a safe and secure one. They both lost attraction years ago and stopped putting the work in to look good. Probably neither of them takes care of themselves. Most likely eat microwavable dinners. Get off of work and binge watch tv until it's time for bed. Probably sleep in seperate bedrooms too, because the overweight husband snores.
What a pitiful life, and what a terrible example for your children.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a lot of men, commiting to a wife and having kids with her is actually the best deal life has to offer. Society legally places married men in a subservient position, so to a large degree it is out of their control. I don't look down on them. It is what it is. Frankly they have kids and look down on you for being a evolutionary failure. Who cares how people "seem" it is a juvenile tendancy. Just be respectful and worry about yourself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a lot of men, commiting to a wife and having kids with her is actually the best deal life has to offer. Society legally places married men in a subservient position, so to a large degree it is out of their control. I don't look down on them. It is what it is. Frankly they have kids and look down on you for being a evolutionary failure. Who cares how people "seem" it is a juvenile tendancy. Just be respectful and worry about yourself.
All married men are not in a subservient position. There are some Alpha's who married and didn't get stripped. They fck their wives nightly. But, I would say a "majority" are in that subservient position however, and they convinced themselves that being cvcked is better than being alone... WTF...

I do have children and wasn't looking at the childless as evolutionary "failures", we each lead life in our own way.

Currently at my stage in life many marrieds look at me as "irresponsible" for not being married. While they don't know that I know that a great deal many of them handed over their balls, and I don't agree. I've been married in a good situation and I've been married in a bad situation. It's better to be alone than in a bad situation.

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Rollo and company are playing the bytch part on their "platform"
They are falling short of actually saying what needs to be said for the "fear"
Us men who read their shyt know what they are "IMPLYING" but these clowns like Rich cooper snd the Ryan whatever his name is want to analyze thd fck out of everyone else and not say what needs to be said.
FOLS...fear of losing status.

Let me hang a different guitar in the background instead of playing it...and Rich ill hide behind cars becsuse my divorce was so traumatic ill never get over it cooper. .. lol
Slowly churning into a SM shyt show
The men doing these vids have some good points @ times, but I totally agree that they spend time analyzing men too much, boosting themselves and not truly addressing the issue of improvement- instead of shaming...in all it sometimes comes off as the same things women do. lol.

It's leading with their feelings like women but pretending to be alpha. Maybe there's some irony there, maybe its intended...he!! if I know. Best to take from it what you need and ignore the insanity of it all.

Reaction score
DId you notice how I said "She figures she can do a girls nights out once in a while and easily give a drunk "handsome" guy some head, or if she's lucky he will fvck".

"If she's lucky he will fvck", a lot of them pedestal guys in the bars. Many of them are too "lazy" to even fvck her fat azz, but they will get some head.
That's me. I would likely suffer from lazy **** because I don't see it getting hard for her.