"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Other guys flirting with your girl....

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Alright, tomorrow night I got plans to go exclusive with some girl, I already know she wants it and I figure I might as well, but there's a problem.

This girl is really damn hot (why settle for less?) But there's constantly guys going "Oh your so hot" and even my buddies saying "Man I'd hit it" etc etc. Well with my friends I know they aren't going to do anything, so i just take it as a "good job man", but with other kids it's kind of annoying when they're always trying to flirt with her n all, how do you guys think I shoul dhandle it? Leave it along and just take it as a compliment to the girl? (She isn't going to cheat, I know that much), b!tch em out? Any suggestsions would be great, thanks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by DJoneday
Alright, tomorrow night I got plans to go exclusive with some girl, I already know she wants it and I figure I might as well, but there's a problem.

This girl is really damn hot (why settle for less?) But there's constantly guys going "Oh your so hot" and even my buddies saying "Man I'd hit it" etc etc. Well with my friends I know they aren't going to do anything, so i just take it as a "good job man", but with other kids it's kind of annoying when they're always trying to flirt with her n all, how do you guys think I shoul dhandle it? Leave it along and just take it as a compliment to the girl? (She isn't going to cheat, I know that much), b!tch em out? Any suggestsions would be great, thanks.
Just take it as a complement to her (as long as she doesn't feel that they are being rude). Try working on your game too, make sure that she has to be out of her mind to leave you. Keep working on yourself because without having an appropriate level of confidence in yourself will always leave you feeling jealous and/or distrustful of any guy that give your girl attention.
 

El Schweenador

New Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
STL
If I was you, I wouldn't worry about those other guys. If you're sure shes into you, they pose no threat. The fact that they're going around calling your girl hot should make you proud, since you've snagged one of the hottest girls around. Besides, any really good looking girl is gonna get hit on by guys reguardless of whether she has a boyfriend or not....after all. it is regular male behavior!
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Intimidate...

No one will **** with a girl who's boyfriend scares the **** out of them.

Trust.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
You could have fun with this and use C@F...

Example: You and your girl are out walking in the park or somewhere and some guy whistles and screams, "nice arse." Just look over your shoulder and say something like..."Thanks I work out."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JBizzle
You could have fun with this and use C@F...

Example: You and your girl are out walking in the park or somewhere and some guy whistles and screams, "nice arse." Just look over your shoulder and say something like..."Thanks I work out."
haha
anyways:
you know if your budds acknowledge the girl as a HB, you are getting MAJOR social proof :) props for that and for the guys trying to score on the girl, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, it will only show that you are insecure about loosing her (man yea its WAY more easily said then done) but just try not to loose your coolness and joke around and tell em off kinda like C&F.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Haha good tips, me n her are exclusive now and there's already been people commenting on her - I've just gone for the social proof and put my arm around her when it happens...already had two guys say something like "Nice job man". Thanks for the tips, really helped me out.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
No Problem good to see it all worked out...:)
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
now everyone will think my posts are bull**** but this is what i really do. and i'm serious so please don't think i'm somet ype of idiot. actually you know what if you think i'm an idiot f*ck you i keep my intelllegence back and bring it out when needed.

anways, if some guy says that just walk up to the guy and start shaking him. grab his shoulders and shake him and start smiling.
and say "YES! I LOVE YOU!" and shake harder as you say that then give them a thumbs up and put your arm around your girl and walk away.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I like to mess with the guys... when one says something like "Oh your so hot" to the girl, walk past and say "why thank you!"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ok, well the problem has kind of grown a bit - I'm fine with guys making comments and flirting with her and such, but we go to different schools, and she comes home every day and talks about how guys are flirting with her a lot, and she doesn't like it. Seeing as we don't go to the same school, there isn't a lot I can do about it, but do you guys have any suggestions for how she can make guys cut back on it a little? It's bugging her and not me this time...
 

Daneelo S

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
Tell her this "Look, I don't care if you want to go out with other guys or even flirt with them. If you're willing to give up steak at home for hamburger elsewhere be my guest. I'll just have known that I misjudged you and will be in the arms of my next 'steak' by nights-end." Credit Denis neder for this one
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well it isn't her cheating I'm worried about....it's suggestions I can give to her about keeping other guys from hitting on her so much...since it's based on the way she looks I'm not sure there's a lot to be done, but I figured it was worth asking.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Have her fart around guys....

Haha..just kidding.

Just have her tell the guys thats hitting on her, "Hey I'm in a relationship right now and Im very happy, so please leave me alone or my boyfriend will beat ur arse."

Ok...you might want to leave out the latter part, this is all I can think of for now.
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
give them a mean look when they flirt with her.

or just flat out say.

"what the **** are you doing"

then grab them and SHAKE THEM ****ING SHAKE THEM.

i'm serious man if you keep letting them do it it WILL turn into a cheating problem.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
I wouldn't worry about what other people say...Thats what us guys do, we say damn that girl is hot....Even if they are taken...As long as she likes you, you shouldn't have anything to worry about...Just don't get all jealous about it, Be confident in yourself
 
Top