Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Otezla Commercial

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever see this Otezla commercial? I see it quite often. It catches my attention because it gets me wondering:
First off, he's on a first date with a girl he met through OLD. They watch a movie together so they don't even get a chance to talk. Terrible choice for a first date. At the end he gets a hug, doesn't even go for a kiss.

I'm trying to figure out if the old lady is real or if she is supposed to be some sort of metaphor for his psoriasis. And if she is real, what the heck is she doing with him?

Kind of a cool frozen 3D effect in the theater, although it's nothing new.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea if this is supposed to be a drug commercial or some parody that is supposed to be selling something else. Oh, and why isn't Tether mentioned; I had always thought that Psoriasis always goes with Tether.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea if this is supposed to be a drug commercial or some parody that is supposed to be selling something else.
No, this is a real commercial. Otezla has had a series of them. Some of them have featured some real hotties IMO. There were a few redheads... I like watching them to see if I can spot where the red, dry patches are on the people. It's like a game of Where's Waldo.