Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oscar Pistorius, motive?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
he has been charged with the murder of his girlfriend of around 2-3 months Reeva Steenkamp.

he apparently shot her in the early hours of this morning, police said there have been previous 'domestic incidents' that came to their attention.
Pistorious is a notable gun fan, slept witha 9mm pistol and aparently had a machine gun close by as well.

she isa model, blond, wealthy own career girl, my money is on there being another guy and Pistorious had a terminal case of oneitis

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its much more likely that now that pistorius is no longer the hero, she misses the ego boost of being the supportive hyper moral girlfriend of him so the drama,the bvllsh1t and the nagging increases esponentially.

Anyway yeah a potential cheating situation could be the cause as well but I believe its a cumulative one.

The only sure thing is that the no matter who you are, no matter what you do you'll never live happily with a woman without hyper tight game, and deadly deterrant to their hamster deliriums....since society not only removed those god given to men but gave them shields my bet is LTRs are a losing bet in the following years whoever you are.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he really did think she was an intruder.

A few years back I was staying three stories up in an apartment with my family. I woke up to the screams of my brother I was disorientated but he climbed up the gutter and into the apartment though the window.

Any way my dad woke up with a bat in hand and he actually jumped out the window and ran off.

Africa is a fvcked up place.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
...since society not only removed those god given to men but gave them shields my bet is LTRs are a losing bet in the following years whoever you are.
When the law forbade men to OWN women as material object the nails were put in western man's coffin

women's natural role is to be OWNED mind and body first by her father then husband.

when the law allowed no fault divorce was allowed more nails

when alimony, cash prizes after no fault divorce was allowed even more nails

the corpse of western man was buried 30 years and now he is rotting to dust

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something doesn't add up.

Who comes home at 3AM without announcing?! especially in South Africa. Its either she was dumb & he really panicked or he did in fact murder her.

I heard stories in South Africa where gangs raid houses, rape & torture and kill everyone inside so the paranoia there is legit. I know of people who live there and they go to the grocerie's store with hand guns because its just not safe there.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
if the fear is legit, then it's NOT paranoia. Words are SUPPOSED to have meaning, guys. I've carried a gun most times and placesfor almost 45 years now, and have needed to draw it numerous times. there's been several times when I needed it but didn't have it, too, but not in many years, because it's been a long time since i went anywhere without one. Now that there's a 9 oz 380, if your lazy ass can't "carry", you need to just end it all.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simple

She got bored of him

She started doing the gangbang gargle fest...became a spunk monkey

olympian found out....she came home with dried jizz on her face....he went nuts

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
This is simple

She got bored of him

She started doing the gangbang gargle fest...became a spunk monkey

olympian found out....she came home with dried jizz on her face....he went nuts
Reading more on this story this is exactly my thoughts.

He probably found out she was banging another guy and rage ensued.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who shoots an intruder through the bathroom door?

the story is now saying that it looks like she was first shot in the hip, and ran into the bathroom to escape.

The gimp is toast. That model was HOT.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
classic scenario gentlemen, a girl fvcks BF's best friend, the BF finds out and gets pissed.....pissed BF uses drugs and drinks for many hours.....several hours later GF comes home late at night after riding the best friend's hot rod, BF shoots her in a state of rage. FIN.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has to go to jail if he is responsible of murder but he surely needs a hugh discount on the total sentence if the reason was being cheated.

Law cannot be equal for both sexes ,being cheated for a man has a total different value than being cheated for a woman, both in social terms and instinctual ones.

If he really wanted to kill his cheating wife he should have faked a rape/kill from some gang, not that unbelievable if you live in south africa, he was out of his rational mind anyway.
Not encouraging anyone to do so, just saying how disturbed he was.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
They said he had to put on his fake legs to run to the bathroom. I think she was using him to get a extra little fame. People are crazy

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude is insecure cause he thinks he half a man, so when he found out she cheated he blasted her

end of story

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
The guy has to go to jail if he is responsible of murder but he surely needs a hugh discount on the total sentence if the reason was being cheated.

Law cannot be equal for both sexes ,being cheated for a man has a total different value than being cheated for a woman, both in social terms and instinctual ones.

If he really wanted to kill his cheating wife he should have faked a rape/kill from some gang, not that unbelievable if you live in south africa, he was out of his rational mind anyway.
Not encouraging anyone to do so, just saying how disturbed he was.
you are a dumbass bro.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is guilty. You would at least check to see if she got out of bed and went to the bathroom before shooting. ;-)