"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Order UP. DING. One ****ed relationship

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Let me weave a tail of suspence and ignorence. A talke that goes on in my life to this very day....

K to sum up five[bout six year now] of my life in one par. I'ma have fun.

I met dis girl in fourth grade.[now in ninth.] Nyeways I instatnly had a crush on her. to shy to do anything. I pedestalled her.[funney thing is I never ahd chick troubles for her.weird] Nyeway to shy for three years. fifth grade. I ask her out[she set dis up. not me.] she was going to say yes but got to scared[she has said this on multiple occasions how she always ment ot say yes]. seventh grade some Pimp comes in from another school. seduces her. They become BF/GF/ on and off. they last for like three months they break up and she then goes out wit two other guys[at seperate times.lol] Next year eight grade goes out wit the first kid she went out wit in 7th grade. Winter Time she gets fingured by him. [keep in mind dis is all in a catholic school bracd new. 4th grade only 80 kids in da school. 8th only 300. grades k-8] Nyeway she gets labeled as a slut. Horrible time form what I hear[I had been kicked out of the school by then. Fun time I was having.] Now were at the same HS. Good Friends good Kino, eye contact, everything. cept. She's not up for a relationship right now. Totally respectable since she's had a lot of **** happen to her. LAst wek she got semi-raped. WTF? anyway. I jus wanted to tell you my happy relationship. da gilr likes me. I'm like 90% sure of.[10% is actualy caused by PMS i believe but whatever.] Nyeway. Now I'm 95% sure I'm moving away Oct. 27. An i'm pissed. lol. Actauully I'm happy. lol. But thas besides da point. I shortened dis as much as I could. Stil fairly long
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
818
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Connecticut
...huh?

You wussed out in 5th grade? Ah ha ha, you b*tch :D

You must realize that anthing before like 9th grade means jack shlt.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
English. Of course I speak it you erudite basturd. Look up EvenTide, Its juxtaposition to *****. I also speak Latin

Lambes meus globi. PODEX!

anyway. Fore ninth grade. well maybe not to you but since I just got into ninth grade my history is still relevant to me. I was jus saying how ****ed up dis is. I'm to shy to get to this girl for three years. i get kicked out of the school when she decides to go *****ish slut. I missed all that fun. Now I finnaly meet back up wit her now she's more conservative sexually and I don't have enough time to seduce her.

I wussed out in fifth grade? Where'd you get that. i jus wussed out wit this one chick. I still dated girls jus not her.I pedestalled her. Whatever I wasn't really wanting comments but thanx for jack ****. now...

Perite! Impudens es lenonem. Podex perfectus est. Futue te ipsum Cannae Filius! Androgynus. Cupis homines.Es scortum obscenus vilis. Flocci non facio. ....non audit et linguea
 
Top