Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Orbit lift off attempt

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had to share this. I have been chatting with this girl, face to face and text, for a bit. For those who care, HB7. Showed interest, flirting, right down to stopping me as I was leaving and asking when she would see me again. I would have asked what she had in mind at that moment, but there was someone in ear shot that I don't like to share any of my life with. Anyway, I ran into her again over the weekend and asked her to join me for a drink this week (Wed). She agreed (with a big smile). So I texted where I was planning to take her . She replied "Although that sounds fun, I have another idea. A guy told me his band is playing and I want to go and see him play". I replied: " Nah, not in the mood for a crowd. Maybe another time". Her reply: "OK, I'm pretty sure that I can get a ride from my friend. She was going anyway. Hate to drive with a buzz". My "maybe another time" was more a pass on the band than us hanging out. She sure cleared that up.

There is no way that this girl didn't know my intentions and this may have been the easiest number delete in history. When I think back to a point in my life I would probably have agreed, I cringe.

Although, I think that I was always a little bit red pill, but mostly blue, my time on this site has certainly helped me to peer through the fog and recognize things for what they are, or are not. This seemed to be a plain orbit play. Unfortunately for her, the rockets misfired.

Does anyone have any obvious or more covert orbit plays to share?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing in not going along with her bull****. Never let women lead. The only thing is that instead of just declining maybe you could have suggested meeting alone somewhere later or the next day.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had to share this. I have been chatting with this girl, face to face and text, for a bit. For those who care, HB7. Showed interest, flirting, right down to stopping me as I was leaving and asking when she would see me again. I would have asked what she had in mind at that moment, but there was someone in ear shot that I don't like to share any of my life with. Anyway, I ran into her again over the weekend and asked her to join me for a drink this week (Wed). She agreed (with a big smile). So I texted where I was planning to take her . She replied "Although that sounds fun, I have another idea. A guy told me his band is playing and I want to go and see him play". I replied: " Nah, not in the mood for a crowd. Maybe another time". Her reply: "OK, I'm pretty sure that I can get a ride from my friend. She was going anyway. Hate to drive with a buzz". My "maybe another time" was more a pass on the band than us hanging out. She sure cleared that up.

There is no way that this girl didn't know my intentions and this may have been the easiest number delete in history. When I think back to a point in my life I would probably have agreed, I cringe.

Although, I think that I was always a little bit red pill, but mostly blue, my time on this site has certainly helped me to peer through the fog and recognize things for what they are, or are not. This seemed to be a plain orbit play. Unfortunately for her, the rockets misfired.

Does anyone have any obvious or more covert orbit plays to share?
sooooo you asked out homegirl for a drink and she wanted to go see some other guys band? fvck that. good you gave that chick her walking papers. These broads never cease to amaze me.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't with some of these girls.

That being said, you need to take a hard, honest look at your interaction up until this point. A girl with a proper high interest level and one that sees you as a sexual and high value guy would probably never have acted like that much of a brat to you like that in the first place. You need to turn it around on yourself instead of just blaming her and writing it off as her having a bad attitude. You need to ask at what point in the interaction did you flub up or make her want to see you as a friend or orbiter. A girl responding or agreeing to plans should always be taken as an IOI, yet as i'm sure you know, girls will also respond to and make plans with guys who they intend to friendzone.

This type of stuff just doesn't happen to guys with super tight game or guys that she sees as a sexual threat. Any time i've ever gotten anything close to something like this from a girl, i could 100% trace it back to some place i screwed up. Yes, you might have just dodged a bullet, and yes maybe this was just a test, but whenever possible you should be evaluating yourself objkectively and asking what you could have done better, whether that's your attitude in person, your text game, how clear you are with your intentions when actually making plans or whatever. Attraction is not a choice and if you're making the right moves and coming off the right way, this stuff should basically never happen.

Last edited: