Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oral Sex but nothing else

mack4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's what's your take on this one, I am dating this girl and all she wants to do is have oral sex, but does not want to have sex until she gets married? Is it worth the fustration, don't get me wrong a good BJ can always hit the spot, but dude, just getting that only for years on end if I ever want a LTR with her, I don't know? I know my priorities are pretty shallow but hey WTF, I got needs? What would you guys do? Thanks for you help fellow DJ's!!!

dx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i say the same thing to girls when i meet them, it really works too, i get to become a "challenge" ;)

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had a girl just want to give me oral. They either wanted to bone or they gave me I just want to get to know you.

But if I were talking to a girl and all she wanted was oral but wanted to wait until marriage for sex.

I know how to make girls give in without being pushy I plant seeds in their heads and stuff like that.

If I were you I would stick in there try to get the draws, that could be a goal of yours.

Just tell her she better learn how to swallow because your not gonna use your hand j/k:D

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
mack,

i had this but she would not swallow b/c she felt "used." that made me mad b/c it's not like i stopped when satisfying her needs. so i was the one being "used," really. i felt like a chump and i stopped seeing her, just talk on the phone now and then, she knows what to do if she wants more

if your chick does finish the job properly well then tell us how you convinced her. i bet other guys had this problem, too

A1

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long have you been going out?

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not going to work out for long. Most likely, she will eventually change her behavior to get the guy she wants. If you stick around long enough, that guy might be you. Otherwise, it will probably be the guy after you when you drop her for her stupidity.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
so in other words in her book i just wasn't worth it, right? then i made the right move

A1

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man, it has nothing to do with you. That was a choice she made because of her own values. Don't take it personally. She's just going to find out that it doesn't serve the purpose she intended, and she will change her behavior, especially after a few guys that she likes dump her because they're sexually frustrated.

BMW, he's got every right to be unsatisfied with that arrangement!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mack,

I'm sure if you play your cards right with the orla stuf, you'll get her to cave in, and give up this oral-only stupidity. You gotta be very teasing and not go for the **** right away. Play it right and you can get her so horny she'll want you in her within a week.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her for An*l and see what she says...

Personally, I wouldn't complain...