Kineti[C]harm
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2003
- Messages
- 1,520
- Reaction score
- 2
This post is like a big bag of air, it's big but filled with nothing
You can scroll to the end for some general points.
So after fridays very good but humourous success I decided that we were gonna go party again yesterday. Around 21:30 I get some info on a party and I call my other friends and demand they get frvkciing ready NOW! One of my friends was at a wedding but he left that to go drinking with us (HE GETS ONE COOL POINT!!!!).
We all meet up and at hmm around 22 or something we are ready to go! Now one thing you must get about Norwegian partyculture is that DRINKING IS LIFE. Well ok not exactly but when Norwegians drink they drink like their life depended on it. You know how women often have those ALL girls parties where they drink wine and share stories, talk about penis-sizes, how hunkish guys are etc then they all go out to flirt with guys? Well around here you need a friggin ambulance to move them to a club cause after several winebottles in a tempo that would make Keith Richards proud.
Weddings are usually about whomever can down the most free liqour and get drunk the fastest, it's like the more dressed up and fancier a thing is the higher your bloodalcohol should be.
Anyyywaaaays I digress! So we hit this party or actually we had to go on a friggin excavation because the damn stupid taxidriver let us of at the wrong place (DAMN YOU CRETIN). But after about 15 or so minutes we found my mates house, went in and well met some people
You could say we were sliiightly out of place cause I was dressed in a cool shirt, vintage jeans etc, my mate was in a friggin sweet suite with a silk shirt (Weddingdude and no that shirt wasn't white it was friggin SILVER coloured, FLY AS FVCK. ANOTHER COOLPOINT!) and my mate had this kickass white shirt but some suckyass pants. Anyways we were really dressed up and all the people there were skaters/hiphoppers and dressed likewise with ugly ugly music coming out of the speakers.
Since I knew about 6 people at the party from before it was only natural that I threw the **** some with them and I also introduced my friends to one of the coolest girls I know. Everytime we two meet we throw so much **** at eachother, she is maybe the uncrowned queen of sarcasm and bantering. Our conversations can go back and forth like
Hey nice shoes, mine are cooler
Hey sometimes you have cool clothes, and SOMETIMES YOU DON'T (eyeing the other person up)
WTF have you done with your hair?
Which usually makes the either of us reply with how great we are, lol. Seriously I told her yesterday that ye you too sometimes have cool clothes, but defenately not now and she just replied "Hey I'm babelicious and ****able as hell" rofl she is so hilarious.
Now it ends with me and my two mates drinking and talking in the kitchen and one of my mates starts questioning me about picking up women and **** because he noticed from the party and yesterdays lay that I was ****y as hell and women were actually engaging me, then and there the choir of angels sang, a bright line shone through the window, the beer had me comfortably rested on a drunken haze and joy surrounded my being. Now why? Well not only did my mate start actually taking an ACTIVE interest in this but my other mate suddenly interjected with WHY i was getting it and then suddenly said "There is even something called something like negging?" I was instantly OH MY GOD! HE HAD HEARD OF NEGGING! I was in joy, it was almost as I offered to give him head but since I'm not gay I didn't do that naturally. But still 100 COOLPOINTS TO HIM!!!!! Which makes a grandtotal of 102 coolpoints now.
Anyways, yes you guessed it. My friend had found information about PUAing on the net, and read about this infamous and secretive special powers of the PUA called negging and then and there I felt it necessary to break the rules of fight club, Never talk about fight club and well I filled them inn with way too much information for them to process but in general they both wanted URLs to PUA info asap. I instantly knew that FINALLY, FINALLY I found some mates of mine that could actually become wingmen, my joy and not to mention all the alcohol made me forget that one of them is moving this summer back home and the other lives 30 minutes away, aaaaghghgh well it will still work
Cool thing was that my mate that knew something about PUA said I should bring a taperecordthingymajing with me out cause I supposedly says so much hilariously ****y **** but I'm always to drunk to remember.... Note to self: Cut down on alcohol!
The clock hits midnight and we decide it's time to hit a club, the same as yesterday were three of five of us got layed the prior night (LR: 3xEASY, you have no idea how easy that was).
We hit the club, went upto the door and the bouncers for ID checking and ****, the dude before me in line got questioned if he was in a good enough condition to get inn, haha I laughed on the inside because I knew how he felt but I'm a master at PRETENDING TO BE SOBER! Noone can put on a dishonest honest face like me. We got inn, and got MORE BEERS!! (Note to self: LEAVE VISA CARD AT HOME). Another friggin 50$ on beers for me at that club, oh god my rent will fvck me bad.)
So today we sat at the couches instead, SO much more comfy with a couch and some bigass laid back soft chairs than barstools and ****. Here are were my learnings of today became apparent and stuff. I ofcourse took one of the stools cause I didn't want to sit next to anyone and I just laid myself back really good, felt so comfy. Just laid in that chair with my arm rested on the table with a beer. Then this 5 girls sat down to my left at the other table and started YAPPIIIIIIIIING. Blahbkahbkalaaahakhkahkah. So I made some lameass comment and the two that were seated next to me (With their back toward me) turned around instantly and engaged me in a chat, leaning TOTALLY over their chairs talking with me (They both had BFs though, HA I LAUGH). We ended just talking like 15-20 minutes about girls and **** and they were like "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE?????" and like "So how many times have you cheated on girls then, like a thousand?" which I of course replied with "Never, I don't do that whole relationship thingy" and stuff they were really interested. Fun thing was I started to talk to them about how guys and girls are and how ****ing desperate after ***** guys are. You should have seen their faces when I dropped the following:
Hey girls you want to know a real big truth about guys? Are you sure? Ok here goes.... Just about ANY GUY if he gets the possiblity to have uncommited sex with a HOT HOT girl then and there he probably will. Guys are just happy they can have sex, doesn't matter.
Their faces dropped, ha it was so hilarious. Anyways it was cool, I seriously love just TALKING and throwing **** with women, probably why I have so many female friends. Cool thing was they were really interested in what i was saying and shooting IOIs and ****. Later I talked with one of their friends, a really sexy blonde, she had long curley blonde hair, 8.5, very sexy girl. She was really into me, was cool and all. Her friends decided to go upstairs and was like "Hey lets go upstairs girls" cause there's this gayass pianobar upstairs. The girl I was talking with didn't want to leave, you could see it. She started objecting etc but they managed to pull her away. I didn't mind, I DIDN'T NEED HER! I need noone, I am unattached man! Well as they were walking away she turned twice to look at me, I was just drinking beer, lol.
Inn enters another girl. This was wacked. If you read my report from yesterday you can read how this girl totally approached me and started rubbing my damn **** in the club and now this other girl approaches my table (we were finally alone there). Oh god here we are finally alone us mates and yet another girl has to approach us, AAARGH LIFE IS SO UNFAIR. Anyways she just approached us and said "Why are you just sitting here and not dancing or anything" and we were like "We are relaxing" and she was "Oooh you are acting cool and all" hehe was a funny girl, lets call her HBBlackHair. I don't know if it was because I was laidback, ****y and not very talkative when she came to our table or if it was because she found my mate more attractive or whatever (Ha never!!) but she started directing her attention towards him. You know we can't have none of that so I opened my big fat mouth with the vocal projection of a man, low, slow and resonating with the sound of music err well resonating. Well anyways her attention suddenly shifted straight to me, she suddenly pulled her chair straight up between my legs. I'm like almost laying in my chair with my legs spread and she pulls right up between them. Now I don't know if this was said before or after that incident but supposedly this was said:
Her: Is he a bad guy (as in BADASS or BAD type of guy)
myfriendshehadengagedearlier: Yes
Then she had shifted all attention to me so I guess it was before the incident.
So after fridays very good but humourous success I decided that we were gonna go party again yesterday. Around 21:30 I get some info on a party and I call my other friends and demand they get frvkciing ready NOW! One of my friends was at a wedding but he left that to go drinking with us (HE GETS ONE COOL POINT!!!!).
We all meet up and at hmm around 22 or something we are ready to go! Now one thing you must get about Norwegian partyculture is that DRINKING IS LIFE. Well ok not exactly but when Norwegians drink they drink like their life depended on it. You know how women often have those ALL girls parties where they drink wine and share stories, talk about penis-sizes, how hunkish guys are etc then they all go out to flirt with guys? Well around here you need a friggin ambulance to move them to a club cause after several winebottles in a tempo that would make Keith Richards proud.
Weddings are usually about whomever can down the most free liqour and get drunk the fastest, it's like the more dressed up and fancier a thing is the higher your bloodalcohol should be.
Anyyywaaaays I digress! So we hit this party or actually we had to go on a friggin excavation because the damn stupid taxidriver let us of at the wrong place (DAMN YOU CRETIN). But after about 15 or so minutes we found my mates house, went in and well met some people
Since I knew about 6 people at the party from before it was only natural that I threw the **** some with them and I also introduced my friends to one of the coolest girls I know. Everytime we two meet we throw so much **** at eachother, she is maybe the uncrowned queen of sarcasm and bantering. Our conversations can go back and forth like
Hey nice shoes, mine are cooler
Hey sometimes you have cool clothes, and SOMETIMES YOU DON'T (eyeing the other person up)
WTF have you done with your hair?
Which usually makes the either of us reply with how great we are, lol. Seriously I told her yesterday that ye you too sometimes have cool clothes, but defenately not now and she just replied "Hey I'm babelicious and ****able as hell" rofl she is so hilarious.
Now it ends with me and my two mates drinking and talking in the kitchen and one of my mates starts questioning me about picking up women and **** because he noticed from the party and yesterdays lay that I was ****y as hell and women were actually engaging me, then and there the choir of angels sang, a bright line shone through the window, the beer had me comfortably rested on a drunken haze and joy surrounded my being. Now why? Well not only did my mate start actually taking an ACTIVE interest in this but my other mate suddenly interjected with WHY i was getting it and then suddenly said "There is even something called something like negging?" I was instantly OH MY GOD! HE HAD HEARD OF NEGGING! I was in joy, it was almost as I offered to give him head but since I'm not gay I didn't do that naturally. But still 100 COOLPOINTS TO HIM!!!!! Which makes a grandtotal of 102 coolpoints now.
Anyways, yes you guessed it. My friend had found information about PUAing on the net, and read about this infamous and secretive special powers of the PUA called negging and then and there I felt it necessary to break the rules of fight club, Never talk about fight club and well I filled them inn with way too much information for them to process but in general they both wanted URLs to PUA info asap. I instantly knew that FINALLY, FINALLY I found some mates of mine that could actually become wingmen, my joy and not to mention all the alcohol made me forget that one of them is moving this summer back home and the other lives 30 minutes away, aaaaghghgh well it will still work
The clock hits midnight and we decide it's time to hit a club, the same as yesterday were three of five of us got layed the prior night (LR: 3xEASY, you have no idea how easy that was).
We hit the club, went upto the door and the bouncers for ID checking and ****, the dude before me in line got questioned if he was in a good enough condition to get inn, haha I laughed on the inside because I knew how he felt but I'm a master at PRETENDING TO BE SOBER! Noone can put on a dishonest honest face like me. We got inn, and got MORE BEERS!! (Note to self: LEAVE VISA CARD AT HOME). Another friggin 50$ on beers for me at that club, oh god my rent will fvck me bad.)
So today we sat at the couches instead, SO much more comfy with a couch and some bigass laid back soft chairs than barstools and ****. Here are were my learnings of today became apparent and stuff. I ofcourse took one of the stools cause I didn't want to sit next to anyone and I just laid myself back really good, felt so comfy. Just laid in that chair with my arm rested on the table with a beer. Then this 5 girls sat down to my left at the other table and started YAPPIIIIIIIIING. Blahbkahbkalaaahakhkahkah. So I made some lameass comment and the two that were seated next to me (With their back toward me) turned around instantly and engaged me in a chat, leaning TOTALLY over their chairs talking with me (They both had BFs though, HA I LAUGH). We ended just talking like 15-20 minutes about girls and **** and they were like "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE?????" and like "So how many times have you cheated on girls then, like a thousand?" which I of course replied with "Never, I don't do that whole relationship thingy" and stuff they were really interested. Fun thing was I started to talk to them about how guys and girls are and how ****ing desperate after ***** guys are. You should have seen their faces when I dropped the following:
Hey girls you want to know a real big truth about guys? Are you sure? Ok here goes.... Just about ANY GUY if he gets the possiblity to have uncommited sex with a HOT HOT girl then and there he probably will. Guys are just happy they can have sex, doesn't matter.
Their faces dropped, ha it was so hilarious. Anyways it was cool, I seriously love just TALKING and throwing **** with women, probably why I have so many female friends. Cool thing was they were really interested in what i was saying and shooting IOIs and ****. Later I talked with one of their friends, a really sexy blonde, she had long curley blonde hair, 8.5, very sexy girl. She was really into me, was cool and all. Her friends decided to go upstairs and was like "Hey lets go upstairs girls" cause there's this gayass pianobar upstairs. The girl I was talking with didn't want to leave, you could see it. She started objecting etc but they managed to pull her away. I didn't mind, I DIDN'T NEED HER! I need noone, I am unattached man! Well as they were walking away she turned twice to look at me, I was just drinking beer, lol.
Inn enters another girl. This was wacked. If you read my report from yesterday you can read how this girl totally approached me and started rubbing my damn **** in the club and now this other girl approaches my table (we were finally alone there). Oh god here we are finally alone us mates and yet another girl has to approach us, AAARGH LIFE IS SO UNFAIR. Anyways she just approached us and said "Why are you just sitting here and not dancing or anything" and we were like "We are relaxing" and she was "Oooh you are acting cool and all" hehe was a funny girl, lets call her HBBlackHair. I don't know if it was because I was laidback, ****y and not very talkative when she came to our table or if it was because she found my mate more attractive or whatever (Ha never!!) but she started directing her attention towards him. You know we can't have none of that so I opened my big fat mouth with the vocal projection of a man, low, slow and resonating with the sound of music err well resonating. Well anyways her attention suddenly shifted straight to me, she suddenly pulled her chair straight up between my legs. I'm like almost laying in my chair with my legs spread and she pulls right up between them. Now I don't know if this was said before or after that incident but supposedly this was said:
Her: Is he a bad guy (as in BADASS or BAD type of guy)
myfriendshehadengagedearlier: Yes
Then she had shifted all attention to me so I guess it was before the incident.