Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opposites don't attract

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to some recent studies:

Check it out

This agrees with some of the DJ principles on body language and conversation. One of the most interesting pieces of the article though is at the end:

From the public's perspective, our results suggest that individuals seeking stable long-term relationships should not seek the highest quality partner available, but should simply look for partners who are similar to themselves.
This of course doesn't agree with the DJ philosophy even though it makes logical sense. Personally I think there's a lot of wisdom in this. I want the best partner I can get, but I don't want a greatly unbalanced relationship. Besides, if I always hold out for that nebulous "perfect girl" I may pass up a lot of quality women that would make me perfectly happy.

So what do you guys think about this?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting.

But being a DJ is about self-improvement. So I reckon we're improving ourselves up the scale so we're closer to being "perfect guys", right? Therefore we *should* go for perfect girls, or close to.

tbh I'm not "searching" for the perfect girl, or any girl for that matter. I want to be free and single for the next couple of years, and women are complicating my life recently, damnit!

On ONS:

"Why buy the cow when you can buy a pint of milk?"

:)

Osc.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article FlyGuy, I was looking for some info about that topic. I could never figure out why they say "opposites attract", it just never made sence to me. Thanks dude!!!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why search for the "perfect" girl now? What you look for now most likely will change later. So who you marry now, might be somebody different than who you want years. So no use in pursuing the perfect person, because its an evolution.

Opposites only attract when it comes to masculinity/femininity.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But being a DJ is about self-improvement. So I reckon we're improving ourselves up the scale so we're closer to being "perfect guys", right? Therefore we *should* go for perfect girls, or close to.
True, but there will always be limitations on how much you can improve in certain areas. I'm balding and average height so I'll never be considered a "10" even if I get that killer body and the best wardrobe ever. I guess I could become a millionaire to make up for that but my own life goals don't lend themselves to making tons of money.

That's just me though.

Why buy the cow when you can buy a pint of milk?
Hahaha, nice! :D