“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Opposites Attract

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
239
Reaction score
1
(Disclaimer- The post contains common sense dj knowledge)


Men and Women are opposites.

Men are -

women are +
----
men want +

women want -

Men think women want +
When women really want -

After years of brainwashing (media), Men are so confused by the idea that women want the same thing they want, basically an opposite of themselves.

Men are turned of by butch lesbian women

Women are turned of by Sissi feminine men

Its so easy to explain, but brainwashing is so hard to fix.

Next time you want to act like a sissi; go and purchase two magnets and you will see that Opposites attract
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top