Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on the FreshandFit show

Reaction score
I feel like they try too hard to be hyper red pill by bringing in the lowest denominator type of women to argue with. I get it, these type of women suck, but the vast majority of men aren't talking to literally legalized prostitutes on only fans, insty thots, and waitresses with inflated egos. Someone made a comment about the show that when there's an older guy with them then they act more calm/collective, but when it's just them and a young guy, the immaturity and arrogance is in full display lol.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part the show is entertaining and yes you are right, they are hyping the red pill to the max. Although, its a business and they are capitalizing on the audience need and desire of what they want to watch. However not all women are like the ones that they bring into the show but you could avoid the ones like in the show. If you come across them in real life.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean Fresh and FreshOffTheBoat. They do try too hard and defer to their daddy Kevin Samuels too much.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like their YouTube channel, I really can't stand this podcast though.