Opinions on Girl giving stranger ride home

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need your guys help on this debate I'm having. I'll hit the highlights. Women is in a bar. Some interaction with another gentleman throughout the night. Somehow this guy's friends leave him so now he needs a ride home. How this happens I dont know haha. Anyway, end of night the woman offers to drive this guy home. Now again just met him and she doesn't even know where he lives. BAsically knows nothing about him besides the hour they've spent together. From there we're unclear as to what happened.

My buddies and I are debating this. Is this innocent? Did they hook up? Is she a wh***? Or is this common and no big deal? Does a respectable woman do this or is it really no big deal? We've got our opinions but I'd like to hear yours. Anyone?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they hook up? Maybe. Does it make her a wh0re? Nope. Is it a big deal? Not at all.

Were you and your friends being jealous losers? Absolutely.

You guys remind me of the groups of orbiter guys that glare and talk sh!t with eachother, when I swoop in and take "their" girl.

You shouldn't be giving a sh!t what a random girl decides to do. She's a grownup and can make her own decisions. You should've been too busy having fun and getting your own women to even notice.

Last edited:

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
hhaa you are much man chickfight. keep patting yourself on the back cuz no one else is.

And to clarify the situation... the girl is a friend of ours.

Pls only legit opinions and not just internet tough guys. Its just friendly discussion for here. Thats what this message board is for. Not for ripping others and pretending to be God's gift.

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
ozzfest said:
hhaa you are much man chickfight. keep patting yourself on the back cuz no one else is.

Pls only legit opinions and not just internet tough guys. Its just friendly discussion for here. Thats what this message board is for. Not for ripping others and pretending to be God's gift.
until i read this post, i was thinking just how chickfight was thinking.

To answer your questions. It is none of your business what she does.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did they hookup? i would bet money on it. is she a wh0re? in my eyes she is. keep in mind women like to throw out the line "i don't know you well enough to.....(fill in anything after this)", but yet she knows him well enough after an HOUR to give him a ride home??? riiiight. the whole friends leaving him thing was planned so that he could hookup with her and the ride home was the excuse.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ozzfest said:

The fact that the girl was your friend just reinforces my idea that you're jealous orbiters.
The girl never liked you guys in that way so it hurts your ego when some guy she just met gets her home and probably bangs her. You gossip about it with your buddies, coming to the conclusion that she MUST be a wh0re, because a respectable woman would get with one of her nice respectable guy friends... riight? Then you come here and start a thread under the pretense of friendly discussion expecting us to agree she's a wh0re, so you can reaffirm your fragile ego.

I'm not going out of my way to insult you. I'm saying it how it is, but it's understandable you'd get offended by that.

The guy had good game, she liked him, so she went home with him. Just accept it. If you improve your game, then you'll be the guy taking girls home while her guy friends look on jealously.

Drop the judgmental attitude and do your own thing. It'll get you a lot farther.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF she didn't sleep with him,she is too trusting and innocent for her own good... she's setting herself up for rape or worse. Pick your poison..... either she's stupid, or she wanted to sleep with him.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
The fact that the girl was your friend just reinforces my idea that you're jealous orbiters.
The girl never liked you guys in that way so it hurts your ego when some guy she just met gets her home and probably bangs her. You gossip about it with your buddies, coming to the conclusion that she MUST be a wh0re, because a respectable woman would get with one of her nice respectable guy friends... riight? Then you come here and start a thread under the pretense of friendly discussion expecting us to agree she's a wh0re, so you can reaffirm your fragile ego.

I'm not going out of my way to insult you. I'm saying it how it is, but it's understandable you'd get offended by that.

The guy had good game, she liked him, so she went home with him. Just accept it. If you improve your game, then you'll be the guy taking girls home while her guy friends look on jealously.

Drop the judgmental attitude and do your own thing. It'll get you a lot farther.
holy crap you took what i was thinking then completely explained every aspect of it , haha omg awesome mega props

I could have seen myself in this guys shoes in the past sadly , be friends with girls when I couldn't get in their pants then be pissed when she dated a-hole guys and then complained about them. fortunately that's no longer the case.

oh, and in case you missed it , like 3 people just patted him on the back

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight nailed it.

She was attracted to him, so she went with him, and he banged her brains out.

You and the other orbiters did not get any action, and instead choose to portray what they did as wrong, to disguise your jealousy.

/ end thread