Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on Andrew Tate?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another MLM scammer

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another MLM scammer
I watched him on the Fresh Fit podcast and I don't know how much of his boasts are legitimate, but I'm very curious what his strategy was when he sat down and decided he wanted to become rich before choosing to go with the webcam business.

I myself have been going back and forth with a lot of things because I'm not sure how much effort to put into something before writing it off as "no this probably isn't it".

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how much of his boasts are legitimate, but I'm very curious what his strategy was when he sat down and decided he wanted to become rich before choosing to go with the webcam business.
I like him, But I never believe anyones story about becoming rich, these people are already rich to start with and move in circles only we could dream of.......

ie : It is believed Simon Cowell worked his way up from tea boy, to head of the record company.
Truth be told, his dad already owned the record company. you only get told the tea boy story

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like him, But I never believe anyones story about becoming rich, these people are already rich to start with and move in circles only we could dream of.......

ie : It is believed Simon Cowell worked his way up from tea boy, to head of the record company.
Truth be told, his dad already owned the record company. you only get told the tea boy story
Didn't know that, that's interesting insight.

Really I just want to know how people who have become rich came to the conclusion to do what ended up making them rich. Direction I suppose.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discovered him through a podcast interview. Wanna leave this open ended, anybody who's watched him have an opinion?
He's the only guy in red pill that actually has money and get this, GETS GIRLS. It's not rubbish dunking on single mom's or hypergamy hissy fits.

The problem is that most guys can't fight, are soy, and not rich. Similar to Julien Blanc, most guys cannot execute the approach to getting girls or will get punched out. There was a kid on rsdnation and bb.com that stepped up like that and got ****ed up. One got bottled by a white knight. another got gang beat by a mob of goons.

Tate is legit in a space full of con men.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched him on the Fresh Fit podcast and I don't know how much of his boasts are legitimate, but I'm very curious what his strategy was when he sat down and decided he wanted to become rich before choosing to go with the webcam business.

I myself have been going back and forth with a lot of things because I'm not sure how much effort to put into something before writing it off as "no this probably isn't it".
The brown chicken was smitten. Most dudes go their life and never experience that sort of desire. if he told her to take her clothes 9ff, she would have ****ed live on YouTube.
Didn't know that, that's interesting insight.

Really I just want to know how people who have become rich came to the conclusion to do what ended up making them rich. Direction I suppose.
He's not going to tell you step 1---- > rich! Similar to Robert Kyasaki or that goof who keeps going on about btc but never gives actual applicable advice. Tates war room is full of other people who are rich. He bought a super car for the network. Btc billionaire Wonklevoaxjfif8? twins are trust fund babies. There's a huge difference between trust fund kid and self made.

Read Stefan Arnio. Rip. Solid.

100%. It's the derick Jaxn equivalent to men. Some rags to riches story. Usually fabricated to the utmost or loosely true.

Tate is legit but he will admit to mob ties through pro fighting and I know that the mob are upstanding law abiding citizens. Do the math.

I got a few mates who are rich. Got FU money. Similarly, only one is self made. Others are trust fund kids. Silver spoon. Of course to women they push the struggle and self made lie. Several fellas are HENRY'S high earners not rich YET. On route. There's a difference in quality of the person who went rags to riches. There is fire in their belly.

Going back to Tate, you are not fighting for a living as a trust fund kid. It's why McGregor fell off IMHO.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want you can join The War Room and pay to watch him brag. Or you can watch it for free on YouTube.
Yeah I saw that. Part of me thinks that nobody ever became rich by being hand-held by people who are already rich, but the other part of me is curious about what they discuss with such a high barrier to entry.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. Part of me thinks that nobody ever became rich by being hand-held by people who are already rich, but the other part of me is curious about what they discuss with such a high barrier to entry.
Read Felix Denis. He argued that there is definitely a elements of lady luck but stated that, the harder he worked the more lady luck found him. RIP. I'm a firm believer in the means to higher tier groups and master minds. Case and point, your experience at a dive bar vs posh club. VIP vs waiting for entry with the other plebs. Pre lock down posh club. It was lit. Baeeeees everywhere. No fights or trashy people. Then again, I have been to sporting events in the nose bleeds and it's been a hell of a time and a heck of a party.

Tate at one point said he bought a super car for the network. Not the car. I got a few mates with super cars (not what he bought lol) and it's a network just lower tier.

There's a barrier to entry. Btc just crashed a bit over a tweet bit of in that whale circle you would have dollar cost out beforehand. if you got access to a high value master mind group, let it ride. the alternative is Being Moses in the desert for forty years but I digress.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it's really all that different to what he talks about on Youtube. He's an interesting guy with a big mouth that made a lot of money from professional fighting and being a pimp, basically. If you want to learn how to pimp out your girlfriend, he's your guy.