BPH
Master Don Juan
Discovered him through a podcast interview. Wanna leave this open ended, anybody who's watched him have an opinion?
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Ok, but what is YOUR opinion?Andrew Tate - Male Privilege
maleprivilege.net
I watched him on the Fresh Fit podcast and I don't know how much of his boasts are legitimate, but I'm very curious what his strategy was when he sat down and decided he wanted to become rich before choosing to go with the webcam business.Just another MLM scammer
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I like him, But I never believe anyones story about becoming rich, these people are already rich to start with and move in circles only we could dream of.......I don't know how much of his boasts are legitimate, but I'm very curious what his strategy was when he sat down and decided he wanted to become rich before choosing to go with the webcam business.
Didn't know that, that's interesting insight.I like him, But I never believe anyones story about becoming rich, these people are already rich to start with and move in circles only we could dream of.......
ie : It is believed Simon Cowell worked his way up from tea boy, to head of the record company.
Truth be told, his dad already owned the record company. you only get told the tea boy story
He's the only guy in red pill that actually has money and get this, GETS GIRLS. It's not rubbish dunking on single mom's or hypergamy hissy fits.Discovered him through a podcast interview. Wanna leave this open ended, anybody who's watched him have an opinion?
The brown chicken was smitten. Most dudes go their life and never experience that sort of desire. if he told her to take her clothes 9ff, she would have ****ed live on YouTube.I watched him on the Fresh Fit podcast and I don't know how much of his boasts are legitimate, but I'm very curious what his strategy was when he sat down and decided he wanted to become rich before choosing to go with the webcam business.
I myself have been going back and forth with a lot of things because I'm not sure how much effort to put into something before writing it off as "no this probably isn't it".
He's not going to tell you step 1---- > rich! Similar to Robert Kyasaki or that goof who keeps going on about btc but never gives actual applicable advice. Tates war room is full of other people who are rich. He bought a super car for the network. Btc billionaire Wonklevoaxjfif8? twins are trust fund babies. There's a huge difference between trust fund kid and self made.Didn't know that, that's interesting insight.
Really I just want to know how people who have become rich came to the conclusion to do what ended up making them rich. Direction I suppose.
100%. It's the derick Jaxn equivalent to men. Some rags to riches story. Usually fabricated to the utmost or loosely true.I like him, But I never believe anyones story about becoming rich, these people are already rich to start with and move in circles only we could dream of.......
ie : It is believed Simon Cowell worked his way up from tea boy, to head of the record company.
Truth be told, his dad already owned the record company. you only get told the tea boy story
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yeah I saw that. Part of me thinks that nobody ever became rich by being hand-held by people who are already rich, but the other part of me is curious about what they discuss with such a high barrier to entry.If you want you can join The War Room and pay to watch him brag. Or you can watch it for free on YouTube.
Read Felix Denis. He argued that there is definitely a elements of lady luck but stated that, the harder he worked the more lady luck found him. RIP. I'm a firm believer in the means to higher tier groups and master minds. Case and point, your experience at a dive bar vs posh club. VIP vs waiting for entry with the other plebs. Pre lock down posh club. It was lit. Baeeeees everywhere. No fights or trashy people. Then again, I have been to sporting events in the nose bleeds and it's been a hell of a time and a heck of a party.Yeah I saw that. Part of me thinks that nobody ever became rich by being hand-held by people who are already rich, but the other part of me is curious about what they discuss with such a high barrier to entry.
I doubt it's really all that different to what he talks about on Youtube. He's an interesting guy with a big mouth that made a lot of money from professional fighting and being a pimp, basically. If you want to learn how to pimp out your girlfriend, he's your guy.Yeah I saw that. Part of me thinks that nobody ever became rich by being hand-held by people who are already rich, but the other part of me is curious about what they discuss with such a high barrier to entry.