Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions how to follow up popular HB8-9??

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Fellas!

First post here. Been reading forum for longer and now decided to join and collab to conversations and give my take whenever i can direct someone on the right path. I’m 30 and been spinning plates on/off for 5 years. Before that i was in LTR. Atm around 4-5 plates spinning regularly, depends on the effort im willing to put out. My priorities are work, fitness, my son and ladies come prior whenever i have time for them.

Anyway let me welcome myself and post my first post to get your insight on the situation. I appreciate the responses.

So i met one chicka during a holiday trip at a nightclub scene, she was my friends tinder match. When they arrived i went to introduce myself and told them my friend is right there and all yours. (She came with friend, who was like ”HB”6 and this tinder match was like HB 8)

When the night goes on, i felt she was trying to get my attention the whole night, i was basicly being just ****y & funny and pushing and pulling her the whole night - it was clear she was all over me. By the end of the night i told her im leaving now. She insisted that i would join her back to their place. So i did. (Btw no brocode was broken, we spoke with my friend and he was ok with it and hitting her friend.) Before this i told her to give her number, so we can see how to the night goes and maybe catch later - she basicly ripped the phone from my hand and put the number

We ended up having sex and she was madly in to me before, during and after. We left with my friend early in the morning to our hotel and, she was abit dissapointed when i left, wanted to cuddle or something but i had to go. After we left i texted her ”Enjoyd your company” next morning she texted me back ”Sure”

I didnt really catch that, and didnt reply to it at all. My take is she was either mad, or didnt give a ****, idk.

Few days later i texted her hello from our home country (we live in same city) - i sended her a small video of my dog doing stupid ****. She replied with some random food pic + hello back and asked how my trip back went etc. I gave her short answer which was followed by message that said she should call me when she gets back home. She replied with ”Yes, lets first see if we survive this trip” I replied ”Have fun” which she replied ”Thank You ” (they continued the trip when we left next night after meeting her)

So now fellow plate spinners how would you proceed from here? IF she contacts me. (im expecting full complaince from her part) Since i told her to call/contact so the ball is in her court. I will not contact her, if i wont hear from her.

Futhermore this is very cool chick, 19, smart, good humor, ”my type” HB8-9, pretty popular on social media (sliglty red flag for me) also bit of a party girl vibe.

My take is to ask her over to my place if she contacts, maybe small walk near here and go from there.

What you guys think? Would you have do/done something differently? Where do you think i put myself with this plan?

Thanks

V

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You do know when she is coming back. Also abit aloof to assume she is from your city, could be a lie. Give her a call couple of weeks after she comes back. No sms.

Keep in mind that women whre on vacation. Going somewhere means getting fcked by random strangers. At home they behave differently.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do know when she is coming back. Also abit aloof to assume she is from your city, could be a lie. Give her a call couple of weeks after she comes back. No sms.
Yo! Thanks for the reply. She is coming back in few days dont know the exact time. I do know she is from the same city. We spoke during the night. Her parents has lived close to where i live when she was younger.

You would call after few weeks even if she didnt initiate anything?

v

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you closed with secs so thats a positive. But your text game needs work.
I never when spinning text that quick after you smash or date whatever.
Plates spin themselves.
Let her come to you and stop texting. She spun your hamster by saying 1 word.
"Sure" after you complimented her.
Then you respond with a invite before she gets back. A "have fun" and a dog video."
This is the game text that i have said before guys kill themselves with.
3-5 words. Try it
You right. Shouldnt have texted anything after we left and thinking about it now would have been better to wait few weeks to initiate anything.

What would you have replied to her last message or just left on red?

I need to upgrade my other plates now because of this gal.. She too hot.