Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions Censored?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think BBB took offence, Gio. I can't remember exactly, but I seem to remember seeing a post from BBB saying that your comments were out of line and Allen agreed.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though Gio and I disagree on a lot of things and he even used to virtually stalk me, his opinions shouldn't be censored, and hell, I don't even know what they were!

i'm drunk, high, and incredibly disgusted the way things are going here.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul
I think BBB took offence, Gio. I can't remember exactly, but I seem to remember seeing a post from BBB saying that your comments were out of line and Allen agreed.
Out of line in what way, precisely? BBB posts a topic about "Psychic Seduction", where you're supposed to focus your spiritual energy and somehow girls will fall madly for you because of some incredible psychic powers... and unless you nod your head and say "Uh huh, sounds good to me!" your posts get deleted? I did not attack BBB or anyone else in that thread personally, and I was a hell of a lot less offensive than most of the stuff you see people say to one another in "Anything Else". I think a moderator deleting a post simply because it disagrees with his opinion is a blatant abuse of power. If that's the way this forum is supposed to be, why don't the moderators just post what they think, and then the rest of us can read the threads but not respond?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Since Aiken Drum is already pursuing my banning from these forums, I might as well agree with Giovanni every chance I get. :)

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's clear things up...

Indeed, I was the one to complain about you to Allen.
But I complained more as a poster than as a moderator. I'm not a moderator for Unusual Techniques in Seduction, but I visit it a lot, very frequently, since the creation of the forum.

If you'd read my thread, you would see that I asked for people to contribute with their experiences with Psychic Seduction, tell more about it, how it works, and IF it works...

I did not make a two posts-long tribute to the functionality and kindness of the Seduction-Helping creatures from Beyond.

The forum is meant for the discussion of Unusual Techniques in Seduction.
It's place for NLP, SS, asf and Psychic Seduction and any other withcraft that may become known to us...
Allen created this forum for people who are interested in these "methods" discuss the peculiarities of their functionality, rather than discussing if they do work or not...

When someone goes into that forum and start to make fun of what other people are discussing seriously, this is Troll behavior.

If I posted in one of your threads making fun of everything you wrote, without a reasoning behind, it would be considered troll behavior, and I'd have to face the consequences.

I guess you're too experienced on the board, and you should know this by heart...

So, I reported this little occurance at the Moderators Corner, asking for Allen or Ashlee Angel, the mods at Unusual Techs to do whatever they felt more appropriated.

Allen deleted your posts from the thread, and told me to PM you, telling you that you should post appropriately...

But the thread died out after Dell SkyCat's last posting on it, and I thought it was no longer necessary to PM you about a thread that is over...

And now I see that I should have PMed you...

Well, you know the content of your posts, and you know that they didn't get deleted because they were too intellectual and too thought provoking. If you were a newbie, you would have been banned without second thoughts.

If you want to make fun out of Psychic Seduction, start a thread at ANYTHING ELSE, and make yourself comfortable... I will sit quietly drinking some Pepsi and laughing...

But if you come to the Unusual Techniques forum, to bash SS/asf/NLP/Psychic Seduction or any new thing that appears, you're flaming.
And flaming leads to banning.

I respect you a lot for all your contributions to the Forum, there are posts of yours that are legendary, but when you decide to extend your crusade against Speed Seduction and any other things that you don't consider right, to a forum like Unusual Techniques, I will use all my resources as a poster and as a moderator for you to stop it.

Flame all you want in Anything Else.
In Unusual Techs, contribute.

BBB

Last edited:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other words, when you're in the Unusual Techniques forum, you must agree with everything that is posted, you must believe in psychics, mediums, ghosts, vampires, etc., you may not post an opinion against any technique no matter how out there, crazy, or stupid it is? Am I missing something here?

If a guy posts in these forums, "Unusual Techniques" or not, claiming that the best way to get the girl of your dreams is to send her long-stemmed roses at work, write her soul-touching poetry, and sitting outside her window reciting key passages of Romeo and Juliet, he'd get rightously ripped to shreds and you all know it's true, even though I've seen such behavior work for some guys in the past and I have NEVER heard of any guy bagging a girl or even dating a girl because he channeled his psychic energy toward her, or got some help from his spirit guide, or cast a magic spell on her.

For the past couple of weeks, ever since I made a comment about how some people are complicating dating, seduction, and overall interactions with women to a ridiculous level, I've been getting PMs and IMs asking me to start posting more outside of "Anything Else", to state my opinions on the techniques that are out there, both old and new. So I want everyone who has been requesting that to take a good look at what has happened here. This is something that I've seen at other sites and fori, but something I never thought sosuave.com would stoop to; allowing you to state your opinions only so long as you agree with certain mods. And for those of you who have been asking me for advice or wanting to know my opinions on certain matters, I'd like to refer you to BBB and some of the other mods here who apparently have started the practice of deciding what opinions I am and am not entitled to and will inform you of what they've decided my opinion is allowed to be on the matter.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni, I don't really think the problem was your OPINION so much as the fact that your comments in the thread read more like an effort to ridicule the entire discussion than they did an expression of your opinion and an explaination for why you hold that opinion. Not that ridiculing discussions is necessarily a bad thing in itself, but there was no actual CONTENT in your posts, only jokes about how riduculous you thought it was that "psychic seduction" was being discussed at all.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick, I'd be interested to see what you would say to the guy who thinks that roses and poetry are the way to get women; forget all this sosuave, ASF, SS, NLP crap and just buy the girl flowers, write her a note telling her that you love her, and write her a little poem comparing the shining of her eyes to an infinite number of gleaming galaxies. What would your reaction be if you saw 7 or 8 guys ask him to send them a PM telling them more about this incredible seduction technique? Would you chastise the guys for being so gullible? Would you ridicule the technique as being somewhat delusional? Would you say that anyone who attempts such a thing is clearly not only wasting his time but also making a laughingstock of himself? Me too.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Nick, I'd be interested to see what you would say to the guy who thinks that roses and poetry are the way to get women; forget all this sosuave, ASF, SS, NLP crap and just buy the girl flowers, write her a note telling her that you love her, and write her a little poem comparing the shining of her eyes to an infinite number of gleaming galaxies. What would your reaction be if you saw 7 or 8 guys ask him to send them a PM telling them more about this incredible seduction technique? Would you chastise the guys for being so gullible? Would you ridicule the technique as being somewhat delusional? Would you say that anyone who attempts such a thing is clearly not only wasting his time but also making a laughingstock of himself? Me too.
If I were to weigh in on a discussion of that (which I probably would not) I would first of all do what I could to understand exactly what it was the guy was recommending. Then I would point out that expressing love for her in that way is not genuine and would not come across as such and that poetry can be useful in seduction (which BTW I have done to good effect) but that generic metaphorical compliments are corny (which BTW I have done in my less skilled days with, of course, bad results). I would say that giving gifts like flowers is supplication because if it has not been established that she's attracted to you and you are getting when you want from her that such gifts come across as being needy of her approval and seeking that approval through an attempt at appearing generous and thoughtful of her and it DOESN'T WORK. THEN...I would chastise and ridicule everyone buying into it :) .

I am not sure if you remember but I did express my opinion on psychic seduction based on my admittedly limited knowledge of what it actually is, not in the thread being discussed but in the thread you and I were going back and forth in where you posted a link to it. My belief is that even IF it DID WORK (not saying it does or doesn't), learning spellcraft for the sole purpose of seduction and using psychic energies for that purpose carries a cost I would choose not to endure. And I believe that a person who MARKETS the arcane as a seduction technique without teaching it in it's entirety is ESPECIALLY setting themselves up for a hard time and is in any case, probably not knowledgable enough about the arcane, psychic powers and spellcraft to effectively teach others how to use it for seduction or else they would KNOW the risks involved in doing what they are doing.

THAT is why I think psychic seduction is crap. You may think it's crap for different reasons. Perhaps you don't believe in any of this stuff. But a discussion of whether or not spellcraft, the arcane and psychic energies are actually real sh1t is beyond the scope of a discussion about psychic seduction and I think it would be assumed that anyone who DIDN'T believe in any of this stuff would also not think the technique was valid so I don't think expressing that opinion on the basis of not believing in what is driving the technique is very helpful to anyone who is interested.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like, if you're going to post about a technique of using psychic powers to make women fall for you, and you're so invested in it that you're willing to delete the posts of people who don't agree with you, that if someone says, "This sort of thing won't work" (for whatever reason they think so), you would provide evidence that supports your claim that it does. Otherwise, I don't think you should get too upset when people disagree with you.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like, if you're going to post about a technique of using psychic powers to make women fall for you, and you're so invested in it that you're willing to delete the posts of people who don't agree with you, that if someone says, "This sort of thing won't work" (for whatever reason they think so), you would provide evidence that supports your claim that it does. Otherwise, I don't think you should get too upset when people disagree with you.
I doubt anyone participating on this forum is at this time experienced enough with this particular technique to say whether or not it actually does work from first hand knowledge. That's probably why it is being investigated further.

BTW, guys, the people in the seduction community who are the most knowledgable about the arcane that I know of are Mystery and Gunwitch. Contacting one of them for discussion of this may be helpful. I doubt you would get a response from Mystery though because he is very busy and gets lots of e-mail but Gunwitch would probably be interested enough to discuss it with you.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally -- and I know that this opinion is what started all this in the first place -- I think that if you want to talk about Psychic Seduction, you shouldn't stop there. I think you should explore the value of magical talismans for seduction. I think you should see if you can learn about Wicca and see if there are any love potions you can put together. I think you should consult a Ouiji Board to see if it will work out. Maybe a tarot reader or a palmist would have some seduction insights. You could also pay one of those professional astrologers to put together full charts for you and the girl of your dreams telling you how to get into her pants. Maybe you can go see one of those mediums and get seduction advice from your dead great-great-grandfather. But when I say these things, people get upset that I'm being ridiculous -- so upset that they delete my opinion of this technique -- completely oblivious to the fact that I am only being equally ridiculous to themselves.

Last edited:

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a tarot reader or a palmist would have some seduction insights.
Tarot is an excellent value demonstrating routine. It's popularly used in the isolation phase of MM.

BTW, Gio, I got my cards here. Would you like a reading? I think I can pull a good one off for you based on connection resulting from our extensive interactions on this message board over the last year.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it... but tell me something that isn't common knowledge on this board. I have very few secrets from this board; you can't use the obvious stuff that I've posted here before. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool! Tarot reading. I love this stuff.

Okay, Gio, how do you want to do this? There is layout I recently learned for taking a look at a relationship from the perspective of both partners. It's intended to give an overview more than an in-depth interpretation. It can give good insight as to how both partners see a relationship. Since I would be choosing the cards FOR you and your GF and I know you a lot better and have only chatted with her once or twice, what I have to say abour YOUR side is likely to be more accurate but I could still pull it off I think.

Other than that, if you have a particular question about something going on in your life and what you should know or be prepared for I can pull a past/present/future for you about that. Or I can do a Celtic Cross reading with is more of a general overview of different influences affecting your life at this time. You pick.

BTW, we should probably start a thread in AE in which to discuss this.

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and make a new thread in AE, Nick. Use whatever configuration is most "accurate" and has the best chance of convincing me.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio,
Before I start (and I never do this) , I would like to say that I have always admired your posts. As a matter of fact You and Jake Steed had the only posts I would rush to read months before I actually registered on sosuave.
Okay 'ENuFF Ass Kissin'......:rolleyes:

We argued about this same topic on the VBG thread in the Anything Else forum. You've taken more of a cynical approach in all of your posts lately and I haven't been the only one that has noticed.

I'm Done!!!..

Oh, and stop wearing your ego on your sleeves.. So what.., ... They deleted your post???? ...AND??????

Get Over it..

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '