Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion opener/routine critque

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some advice on my opinion routine that I've been working on for like 2 days and have field-tested the opinion twice, it works to open but taking it into a seduction is trickier. I need brutal honesty like *****y club girl honesty. Tell me which parts work, which words to replace with better ones, what to improve, whatever would spice it up, thanks!

Opinion opener/routine:

ME: Lemme ask you a question. (don’t wait for response)
ME: Say your walking around the campus/street/mall/supermarket(I used campus when I field-tested this) and you come across a 20 dollar bill, kinda folded, off to the side. What do you do, do you take it or do you walk past it.
Her: um…I’d probably take/leave it
Me: (if she says she’d take it, which they usually do, I might respond with don’t you think that’s kind of bad to do…you’re not a bad girl are you? My grandmother always told me to stay away from bad girls.) ---if you have any better ideas to tease the girl for her choice or do a cold read on her please do share!

Regardless of her answer, I then proceed to root the question

Me: You see the same thing happened to me today, and I decided to walk away on the off chance that the guy whose money it was would come back…you see I’m an optimist.
Me: You know it’s kind of interesting how we make these kinda choices…I was reading this study about and…let me just tell you it
Me: I’m going to give you two scenarios and in each scenario you’re going to have to make a decision based on the options I give you. Are you good at role-playing?
Her: yes blah blah blah
Me: The first one, you’re a doctor at a hospital, you have five patients needing a different organ transplant or they will die. In comes a man with organs that are compatible for the transplants to the five patients. Do you kill the man and the save the five patients or let the five patients die
Her: (most of the time they’ll that they wouldn’t kill the man) whatever proceed to the next scenario
Me: Okay, second scenario. There’s a train speeding down a railway with five passengers on board, for some reason the railway up ahead has malfunctioned and the train will derail and kill the five passengers on board. You, however, are able to change the tracks in order to derail the train onto a different set of tracks, but doing so will kill a man standing on the new set of tracks. Do you derail the train and save the 5 passengers and kill the man standing on the rails or do you kill the five passengers?
Her: (most people say they would derail the train)
Me: (Tell her that 90% of people make the decision to kill the innocent man in the second scenario but save the man in the first scenario, however, both scenarios are basically the same kill 1 to save 5.) Transition into seduction: This kind of shows that our moral judgments are based more in subjective feelings…feelings we might share with others (gesture with your hand toward your chest).
Me: I find these kinds of shared feelings really strange…like have you ever had that experience of feeling as if you already know the person that you’re with.
Me: And yet is it that you feel that you already know the person that you’re with… almost as if you can remember a special time with that person or could it also perhaps be more of an intuition. Meaning you start to anticipate that there’s a very near time in the future when you and this person (anchor you and her) will be together in a special way. But regardless whether it’s a de ju vu being with this person or you can imagine in the future being together with this person in a special. I say who cares why not just surrender and enjoy this experience now. (lean back)

There’s more to this I just stole this last seduction from Vince on youtube here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJDJ3Wcbt8I

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this. Are you ready for it? Really? Really ready?

"Hi."

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't post unless you have something constructive to say. Hi works and natural conversation works, but there’s nothing like a solid routine that’s well calibrated.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a constructive idea for you: go out and try it and let us know how it works for you.

I could say "Hi", bullsh*t with a girl for 3 minutes, and get just as far as you could with this crazy routine.

Just sayin.

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
young_gun said:
Here's a constructive idea for you: go out and try it and let us know how it works for you.

I could say "Hi", bullsh*t with a girl for 3 minutes, and get just as far as you could with this crazy routine.

Just sayin.
Ya I'm sure hi might work in the right situations, but you leave so much up to the pua's calibration and skill at having a natural conversation. Having a well calibrated conversation game is a great skill, its definetely up there for me, but its just one weapon. I've opened plenty of girls and #closed with ****y/funny banter, but I do a lot of approaches espcially at clubs, so I like trying different methods and experimenting, so back to my routine!

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s nothing like a solid routine that’s well calibrated.
Ummmm....no. Chris Rock needs a routine, you just need to grow a pair. Well calibrated, huh? With that attitude you'll be calibrating your own joystick for quite some time.

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
Ummmm....no. Chris Rock needs a routine, you just need to grow a pair. Well calibrated, huh? With that attitude you'll be calibrating your own joystick for quite some time.
Get fixated on words much? Chris Rock is a performer a pua is also a performer their aims are different but their tactics are similiar. Any good pua has a plan of attack. They know what they're going for and how to lead the conversation to acheive that. Wheter you use a pre-memorized routine or "on the fly" conversation you still use basic patterns to achieve an end. Everything in seduction is a pattern or routine because you seek a desired outcome. Wheter you start a conversation with a lame pattern like "hi" and explore its threads and try to weave it into a seduction or with a more sophiscated and narrow pattern; you're still using a pattern to illict a desired state in the woman. I don't know why your angry with me I never stated that I had bad approach anxiety and I had to use a routine, I just enjoy different openers and exploring different types of conversations.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
carmen77 said:
but there’s nothing like a solid routine that’s well calibrated.
I am actually more in favor of paying attention to what is happening at the time of approach, and creating a fresh dialogue. Scripted stuff makes me too conscious of messing up, or something.

Even when I do stand-up comedy, I always sway from my scripted stuff, because every moment is different, every audience, person, my mood.

Canned stuff is okay if your having fun with it, but I think any time you suggest a canned routine on this forum, your gonna get some slack. Big deal.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
carmen77 said:
Wheter you start a conversation with a lame pattern like "hi" and explore its threads and try to weave it into a seduction or with a more sophiscated and narrow pattern; you're still using a pattern to illict a desired state in the woman.
A lame pattern like "hi"???? A pattern? Ok, I might be using a pattern by what you define a pattern, but I don't think of it that way. I just think of it as going out, being social, making some friends, having some fun. Not "first I open the target using a field-tested routine, then I neg the target which in turn I express growing interest in the target and the I move to Stage 2 of the comfort phase then take to an isolation zone and get over LMR" Eff that. That isn't fun. That's just being an overanalytical nerd. Screw that. Be natural.

"Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.

A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks."