Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion about a chick..

Reaction score
Theres a chick I've been sort of DJing at school and I've noticed that she seems to flirt and talk more to the other guys around her(she sits next to me) than to me. I'm very talkative in this class usually, but I've sort of noticed that she talks to the other guys with more confidence or whatever, than with me.

And when we do talk, it usually ends with silence and eye contact.

Its really weird. What do you guys think? I'll put in more details later.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be completely blunt,

She isnt interested, or she has no social skillz.

DJ for a while, and if she doesnt bite, ask her out if you want to, and if that too fails, then NEXT her.

Happy to help

O and im not a newb, just a new name.

Reaction score
I guess you've got a point, but why the hell does she give me this long eye contact when when we speak? And why was she so ****ing nice and talkative to me this one day at the mall? Was it because I was macking on her co-workers at the store? And she tends to give me a really big smile when I say hi to her and ****. This dried up c*nt is giving me some f*cked up signals..I might be overanalyzing....

I think I might have to next her, because I can't tell if she's interested or not.

Any more advice?

Reaction score
So I guess no one is audacious enough to help a bro out? or at least put in some, somewhat useful input like Leon?

Big Pimpin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
You been here since April you should know by now. This girl wants your d!ck if you want her ask her out.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should have made a move a long time ago.

Reaction score
certain things over the summer such as total isolation from the world for periods of 2 weeks and on, made contact with her impossible. I needed the time to think sh*t over about my life, and plus I was having a sh*tty summer to begin with..

I was thinking about asking her to homecoming, but there's so many other girls I wanna ask that might be available.

I've been thinking about going GANJI on her...so you guys think she has some interest in me?

Just because I've been here since April doesn't mean I'm a prolific DJ or something, I still have a sh*t load of work to be done, but I can understand where you make such assumptions.

Reaction score
She's probably interested in you. SHe's trying to get you jealous probably, I dunno...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you really want us to answer your question, or just convince you to approach the girl. Here's how I see it:

1) She talks to other girls to make you jealous, giver herself social proof, show that she's desirable

2) She is a 'lil shy/intimidated by you so she's quiet

3) Prolonged Eye Contact..... we all know what this means

4) I must have this whole "next a chick" thing wrong, but I don't think you next her when you can't tell whether or not she's interested

5) I think you like her, but aren't sure whether to go forward or not. Don't "sort of Dj her" anymore, try giving her the full Dj package

Well that's my opinion, good luck

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Why did you expect her to run game on YOU?

Put your mack hand down and let the chips fall where they may.

Reaction score
Well it seems like your opinions have been unanimous...Go for her.

There isn't much to lose if I try to seduce her or whatever. Thanks for the help guys, and this topic is still open so go on ahead and give me some more advice or words of reassurance before I truly go and test my knowledge and technique...

I might as well try to go for her friend as well, since she's also been giving me the same vibe and same sh*t as the main one...

Thanks broes, I'll open up a cold one for you guys tonight!:D

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man, kick her in the p ussy and demand what the hell she wants from ya! Don't listen to those other faggots that were giving you tips, they're homos and will die. I know this stuff I'm a Don Juan.

Reaction score
Stop trying to be like me ass heathen! and don't go trying to diss all the other guys who gave me some tips because they are all somewhat valuable for my success as well as yours probably so go s*ck a c*ck motherf*cker!!!!!

Reaction score
that_guy49---I'LL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE, RAPE YOU, CHOP OFF YOUR FUKING LEG AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, COK SUCKER!!!