"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Operation: Carpe Noctem

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Allright...I want to sneak out of my house at night, chill with buds, get laid, etc. However, my house has an alarm that covers every window and door to my knowledge and beeps whenever it's deactivated (covering with a cloth doesn't work, the beeping is from inside the wall or something). My parents activate it every night then come say goodnight and all, and hence I'm stuck inside for the night with no feasible escape route. Any suggestions?

And if you're going to suggest not sneaking out, that's what I've been doing, and I don't drink or smoke...I'd just go to friends houses, or watev happens to be the reason to escape. Nothing illegal except driving past curfew.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I got an idea, I just need some quick info: Does it beep when activated too? Is there a real way to tell if it's active or not?
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
It beeps when any buttons are pushed (though differently for activation/deactivation/screwing around, I've thought of "setting" it myself) and there are lights that indicate if it is active or not
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I was gonna say, just set it so it's on before your parents do, so when they set it, it turns off.

Though AFK might have something there. ;)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Find a door that your folks can't check (side garage door or something maybe?) and leave it open, so you can go out and in it without them finding out.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Side garage door works but I'd have to get to the garage first, and the door to that is under the alarm...and seeing as I have to be home either 11:30 or midnight (with occasional exceptions), asking wouldn't work. I have one way to get out, but I have to plan it in advance...I go out to "see a movie" at 9 or so, which ends too late for getting home at a decent hour...come home, chill for a little, then go. However, if my friend IMs me at 1am and says to come over, I'm screwed so far.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
does the alarm set off when the handle turns and the lock unclicks, or when the doors actually swing? if the first, then why not just put a piece of tape over the place that closes it, or maybe just open it a crack so you can get out?
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
LOL, sounds like the movie The Great Escape! Seriously, just ask your parents to stop being so strict and let you out later!
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
It won't work, they don't want me out past 11:30-midnight. And where's the fun and challenge in that?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Allright...I want to sneak out of my house at night, chill with buds, get laid, etc.
Aw... but your parents don't? What are you to do?! Your parent's actually give a ****! :( THE HORROR!

If your parents are that concerned, you probably shouldn't be out that late anyway. If you must, just leave anyway and tell them to **** themselves if they have a problem with it.

:cool:
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Why not just go to your friends house and stay over night?

Thats how I do it but I don't do it very often.

You would already be there anyway. At least my parents don't give a flying sh!t if I am out late.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I've got caring parents and I'm grateful for that because otherwise I'd be a loser goin nowhere in life without their guidance. I respect them enough to generally follow their rules and I understand why they put them there, but sometimes I'd just rather break free and run wild for a few hours...I know enough that I'm not going to fvck myself over with a few hours of freedom in the middle of the night.

Stupid beeping.
 

localboy_fmx

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Wisconsin
Go in the basement and turn off every circut breaker in the box and then simply turn them back on when you get back.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
I don't recommend anybody doing this, since it will lessen the protection of your house and family if not place back correctly. But here is a lesson on how things work.

Pick a window.

Open it, look at the bottom plane where the window was lying. You will see a circular shape where the sensor is. Usually it is covered with paint. Then use that as a guide to find the other part of it, which is glued to the bottom of the window, hidden from view. One could simply remove it, if it ever need to be replaced, since it is held with glue gun type glue. Then it can be place it on top of the sensor to see if it works. But if left like this the window now can be slightly cracked or open, without the alarm knowing.

Next week's lesson, how to pick locks. LOL j/k
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Actually, it's on the side...how sensitive is it though? If I just tape it onto the reciever part will it still register as safe?
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Actually, it's on the side...how sensitive is it though? If I just tape it onto the reciever part will it still register as safe?
You needs-2-b-finding-out. See what works.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hmm, dammit...I need some time home alone without neighbors to hear the alarm.
 
Top