"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Opening up?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
100
Age
54
Location
ontario
Just wondering if those currently doing OLD are seeing the long awaited rush of women trying to satisfy urges now that quaruntine is ending?

I've been offline for a few months, if I see my shadow I'm staying offline for another six weeks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Just wondering if those currently doing OLD are seeing the long awaited rush of women trying to satisfy urges now that quaruntine is ending?

I've been offline for a few months, if I see my shadow I'm staying offline for another six weeks.
Not here so much. I see women outside going for walks and jogs
 
Top