"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

opening lines

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Would these be good:
When she is walking by-Hy,where are you rushing/going to?
If she's standing-Hi,who are you waiting for?
If she's sitting-Is this seat taken?
If she has something intresting on her-a question about it.
If shes in some mood-ask her for instance-why are you sad,
If she's happy-Nice day isn't it

Give me some more but don't give me do the search.Post only the ones that work for you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
The Right Way To Pick Up Lines

Pick up lines are just a pretext for them to know you better.
Does't matter what you say as long as is funny and friendly.

Is very important that the opening line to be friendly - like you don't want to pick her up - that's very important - most of women don't like the ideea that you've come with an used pick up line with the purpose to pick them up.

How do you talk\behave with your best friends ?

That's the way you want to approach a women in order to have succes. After you've done that move to a more sexual attitude and you are on the right road.

Of course you need to be alpha and have a player state of mind but this is another thread.

Good luck !
 

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New Joisey
You need to disarm her first by asking a question.

1. If on the street I will usually approach and play the lost puppy role. I ask her where so-and-so is and get her to stop.

2. Now that I have stopped her I further engage her with observational comment about something situational, like what she is wearing or something that is happening in the environment. This results in a few more seconds of polite fluff

3. I pull her into my world by asking her opinion on something. "Hey I need a womans opinion on something and it seems to me that you are a woman...who lies more guys or girls?" Or ask soemthing that you genuinely want her opinion on.

Its best to construct a tight 15 minute routine of stacked openers. Keep doing approaches and remember which lines work and which ones dont.

Also dont forget the importance of tonality and bodylanguage. You should be totally alpha and relaxed.

That is all.
 
Top