“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hey, you guys do this ****? I was with a girl recently who basically is pissed because I dont do this for her! Sorry but I never have and am not going to start now, just isnt me.
I would feel like a little ***** doing that! What ya guys think?
"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
i dont do it all the time. everynow and then i do. the girls i hang out w/ often know that i'm nice sometimes (hold doors, etc..) and they know that sometimes i'll let it slam in their faces (playfully, and funny- part of my c&f).
so, it's not bad to do that- but girls do like it when you do that once in awhile. in fact, a couple of the girls i hang out w/ even hold it 4 me sometimes too!
Well maybe next time I will do it every once in a while but not always. The sarcasm part is a very good idea as well!
Personally I think it is very shallow of women to make this a serious issue.
"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sarcasm works very good for me. I always open the door and say that once in awhile but not all the time. Then its just predictable. I even throw out "Don't be nousy!" The slight smirk afterwards is very important.
Originally posted by RedKnight04 I open all doors - You can even use it as a ball buster.. Open your car door and say "Don't break anything" with a smirk then close it for her.
I will do it for my girlfriend if we go out for like valentines, bday, or somewhere nice, that is if valet isn't already taking care of it. You just don't want it to #1 have her expect this special treatment, and #2 put her on a pedestool; however it can be good on occasion.
last time i got out of thecar and slammed the door on my friend's friend (hb8) nose. no big deal. altho i was into her at the time i was just me and forgot there were others behind me
but if ur goign to have to do this regularly with a chick, i'd say be a gentlemen occasionally.
"She's Out of Your League"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I usually open the car door for my GF and she will reach over and open the driver door while I walk around. I also hold her coat up and put it on for her when we are out together, just a nice gesture, definately not an AFC move....actually I was putting my GF's coat on her at a bar once and another woman walked by and stopped and said "wow, and I thought chivalry was dead!" and beamed a huge smile
I will always open the door and pull the seat back when out with a woman of romantic/sexual interest. I do not consider these types of things to be 'putting her on a pedestal' or 'kissing her a**'. I consider it being a gentleman. Show her that you will not bow to her in other more telling and important ways, there are many more that will enable you to 'draw the line' with her and convey your inner strength/inability to become 'whipped'.
grab their ass ass the walk to the door, works like a charm
I'm being serious
"I just moved here from Florida."
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This reminds me of some weird thing that happened to me about a few weeks ago.
I was at the shopping centre and i was just walking regularly behind these girls to the exit of the centre. So they open up the door for themselves and the one who looked back to close the door saw me. Now im a good 5 seconds at least away from the door. So im just walking up with her holding the door waiting, thinking to myself wtf?
I get to the door and say 'cheers'. But the weird thing at the time was when i said that, she had some moody face on. Looking back now i did say 'cheers' in a surprised tone without a smile but it was just freaked out, to me at the time. She was a HB8 too. Ah well if i could go back now, i would of just cracked a joke about how the king was coming through or something and just started from there.
The above posters are corect. There is a difference between being an AFC and a gentleman. AFC's are common, gentlemen are rare to non-existent. Gentelmanly behavoir shows that you have "class" to a woman, which is a mark of high social status.
I was clueless on this conduct until a girlfriend told me she really liked this. I still don't understand why, but I do it. If she says she is 'traditional' or something along those lines, she expects this. Why not - they do things for us they probably don't understand too!
Yup I still open doors for my woman, also pulling seats for her too.
“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.