Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Openers thread

akindoc

Reaction score
My only problem is opening.

I can carry theconvo. i ccan keep her talking about herself. i can throw in some c/f. i can even # close at times but I simply suck at opening. This thread is for all of your openers or opening strategys.

Like today on the bus this HB8 sits beside me at the back. now we got lots of room... ideal for opening. not many people would have even heard me open but I just couldn't think of anything. IDEAL. I was like I could say "Where are you headed?" but that didn't seem natural. I couldn't compliument her cos we'd been sitting there for a while with nothing said and she made no eye contact at the start either. What would you havce done? there were no obvious openers from the surroundings.

So post your openers here because there are many poeple like me on the board who have this problem. if we can open, the rest falls into place.

Anyway, here's some of mine...

Mall/Street/Bus/

"Hi.. do you know where ????? is?"
"hi, where are you headed?"
"hi, you look pretty familiar, have I seen you before?"
"Hi, have you got the time?"
If she looks foreign.
"Hi do you speak english..." then a question

As you can see, I suck at opening. What are your openers?n

Come on man... reply to this thread dammit!

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about "hi you look like an interesting person, my name is XXXX"

that is the default openere i use when nothing else comes to me. also...dont hesitate. you have about 3 seconds before your brain starts kicking you negative thoughts. just go for it, take the chance and trust in yourself.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hi, my name is Dukester, what's yours"
"hey, you mind if i sit next here, you look like you need someone to talk to"
"hello, you look interesting, you mind if we talk"
"hi, you look pretty cute, what's your name"

waiting 4 the bus... "geeze what's taking this bus so long...." "by the way, my names Dukester, what's yours"

there's really no art to doing this, you just gotta have the balls

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opening =
90% Balls
10% Words

akindoc

Reaction score
I have the balls 100%, I just don't know what to say at times which makes me choke. This thread is helping though.

Continue to post your openers for various situations.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think opening line is your problem. You just put alot of pressure on yourself to say something perfect . Just remember it better to find out then to not know what could have been. By the way, it doesn't matter what you say. It matter, how you say it (read the dj bible). Just be comfortable with yourself and say whatever comes to mind. There is no right and wrong way of doing it.