“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Openers thread

akindoc

New Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
My only problem is opening.

I can carry theconvo. i ccan keep her talking about herself. i can throw in some c/f. i can even # close at times but I simply suck at opening. This thread is for all of your openers or opening strategys.

Like today on the bus this HB8 sits beside me at the back. now we got lots of room... ideal for opening. not many people would have even heard me open but I just couldn't think of anything. IDEAL. I was like I could say "Where are you headed?" but that didn't seem natural. I couldn't compliument her cos we'd been sitting there for a while with nothing said and she made no eye contact at the start either. What would you havce done? there were no obvious openers from the surroundings.

So post your openers here because there are many poeple like me on the board who have this problem. if we can open, the rest falls into place.

Anyway, here's some of mine...

Mall/Street/Bus/

"Hi.. do you know where ????? is?"
"hi, where are you headed?"
"hi, you look pretty familiar, have I seen you before?"
"Hi, have you got the time?"
If she looks foreign.
"Hi do you speak english..." then a question

As you can see, I suck at opening. What are your openers?n

Come on man... reply to this thread dammit!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
how about "hi you look like an interesting person, my name is XXXX"

that is the default openere i use when nothing else comes to me. also...dont hesitate. you have about 3 seconds before your brain starts kicking you negative thoughts. just go for it, take the chance and trust in yourself.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
"hi, my name is Dukester, what's yours"
"hey, you mind if i sit next here, you look like you need someone to talk to"
"hello, you look interesting, you mind if we talk"
"hi, you look pretty cute, what's your name"

waiting 4 the bus... "geeze what's taking this bus so long...." "by the way, my names Dukester, what's yours"

there's really no art to doing this, you just gotta have the balls
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Opening =
90% Balls
10% Words
 

akindoc

New Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I have the balls 100%, I just don't know what to say at times which makes me choke. This thread is helping though.

Continue to post your openers for various situations.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I don't think opening line is your problem. You just put alot of pressure on yourself to say something perfect . Just remember it better to find out then to not know what could have been. By the way, it doesn't matter what you say. It matter, how you say it (read the dj bible). Just be comfortable with yourself and say whatever comes to mind. There is no right and wrong way of doing it.
 
Top