Open for descussion

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,what im about to ask does NOT reflect on me watso ever. Recently i heard this comment on a movie saying that, if u think u gona have more sex after marring the girl then ur in for a big suprize.the guy isnt getting sex and is marrying to get sex from his woman...anyhow i heard this a couple times before...now why is that?i would think its a new orgasmic "activity" to do and would do it often..dont u guys agree?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks get foolish beta males to marry them with the promise of sex being regular once the ring is on her finger.

The beta male being trained from birth by the feminist society to trust women completely (because if you don't you're a woman hater) believes her like an idiot and marries her but because he never turned her on to begin with (since women are attracted to badboys and not betas) he gets basically none to very little sex.

The woman was only after a provider, security, and social image preservation with her desire to marry the beta, she's certainly not after his love or intimacy.

After a certain number of years passes she can initiate divorce proceedings and collect the big payout from her beta chump husband/glorified roomate and head off to the Bahamas with her new lover Carlos the carpenter who pounds more than nails.

So thats what it means when you hear people say that once a guy marries some broad its not going to increase the amount of sex he gets and is rather quite the opposite.

What DJ's do to stop this is they next women who won't put out and never marry women and keep women having to give what the DJ wants in order to keep the DJ around namely sex.

As after all if the woman wants to be married and gets what she wants what then is her incentive for continuing to have sex with her husband?

It can't be love as women don't love beta males, it can't be sex for sex's sake as women don't desire beta males, and its certainly not going to be to keep the beta male around as being a beta male he's just so happy to have a woman in his life even if he's not knocking boots with her he'll be afraid to rock the boat and demand something for himself due to his tremendous oneitis and fear of losing her.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the kind of sucked up relationships our current culture often breeds... no, marriage isn't going to help anything.

But KontrollerX, despite my respect for your often dead-on analysis, this one you're slightly more wrong than right. Stastistically at least. My dad is a psychologist, and digging through some papers on his desk one day I ran into an article from one of the psych journals that did a study on this, and it turns out that married people still rate their sex lives on both a greater frequency and satisfaction scale than single people, live ins, etc. If you really care, I can probably get the cite for you.

Obviously what you're pointing out happens. Sadly it happens a lot. But there certainly are a lot of marriages where a LOT of sex is happening quite regularly. I know quite a few couples who didn't have ANY sex before they got married, and *** like rabbits now. One girl I've known for awhile randomly IM's me one day and says "omg, my husband is coming home next in 3 days!!! I can't wait to have sex!" I told her 1) TMI, and 2) You're a crazy ***** (jokingly.)

But yeah, it does happen.

Jakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me its interessting becoz i would think all woman who feel the new experience would like to do it more and more but with that said sex isnt just a physical thing

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post spoke of beta male marriages prairiedog.

Certainly not marriages featuring a DJ like say an Azanon or Rollo. :up:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, even in the best marriages, frequency drops off. In marriage, the logistics alone will make that a reality if not her desire.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Trust me, even in the best marriages, frequency drops off. In marriage, the logistics alone will make that a reality if not her desire.
Of course. But when your control group is single people, even "slow" marriages tend to average more. Especially over the long haul. How many divorced or single people in their 40's and up are still doing it. Not to be gross, but married couples often keep going a lot longer than that!

These are just statistical averages, so if it's true 51% of the time, that's still almost 100 million couples that it's not true for. Obviously YMMV depending on the relationship, single or married.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put it this way, I've yet to have a married guy tell me he's getting more sex after he got married than before. Even the religious ones who've only ever banged their wives still complain that the drive falls off after a year or so.

Being single and nonexclusive, you will have more access and more opportunity for variety than being in a committed relationship. Once the competition anxiety is removed and she gets comfortable her natural tendency will be to ration sex as a means to control the frame. A good DJ husband can find ways to take this agency away from her and encourage her to have sex with him, but he cannot control her desire to want to have sex with him.