OPEN CALL: What's the Hell's wrong with me!? :-P

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, basically I want everyone to tell me what's wrong with my mindstate (and really, be cruel if needed... I'm a big boy ;))

Anywho, I'm a 21 year old college student, a virgin, and have had what I consider to be an extremely poor relationship history. I was once an alpha AFC (and based on the strangeness of what this post is concerning, perhaps I still am to some extent). I used to have one-itis, got heart broken, moved on, used to feel down about myself, low self esteem, depression, you name an AFC trait and I had it.

Flash-forward to now.

Nowadays my self-esteem is not only high, but almost too high. I have so much confidence that I truly believe that I can bang/manipulate any female that I see despite my complete lack of what I consider to be valid experience. Over time I've overcome my past AFC traits, actually have a fashion sense, having ****y and funny down to a SCIENCE, and my game is extremely tight. I have HB8's & 9's flashing me lustful glances in my classes, many of whom have expressed interest in getting with me.

But what's my problem, and the purpose of this post?

I've become so full of myself that I feel none of these girls are worth anything to me. It's gotten to the point that I consciously turn down most opportunities/offers (relationships, sex, etc.) that present themselves. I have a feeling that my past AFC-ness wasn't over getting a female but rather making myself feel as though I am capable of getting a high quality one if I so choose. Now that I have this feeling, it seems as though I'm honestly, well... extremely content.

It's great that I feel extraordinarily happy, and overwhelmingly self-confident... but I feel as though I'm going against the laws of simple biology by having absolutely no real interest in relationships of any sort (this includes friendships... I've gotten such a big head that I feel like my old friends are holding me back in further progression, and have thus cut-off relationships with them). I still play the DJ games, am still very social, but only with acquantances and people I meet in public areas.

Could it be that I've just come to enjoy the game more than its rewards? Or is it just that my whole mentality towards general social interaction has been f*cked up?

Let the psycho-analysis begin :)

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you just need to find a girl you have a deep connection with, give some girls a chance and you just might find one.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop all the psychoanalysis and go get laid. If you're still a virgin at 21, you're game isn't that tight, and that realization will catch up with you eventually

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you've got the right mindset that you don't NEED women. However, it sounds as if you're using that to suppress your natural sexual desires. This is your subconscious excuse to not lay any women. I don't mean to offend you, but you're either gay or you're an AFC in denial.

With the hope that your problem is the latter, Why not just date them to have fun? If you don't feel the desire to fvck them, then don't. But don't write them off until you have the one-on-one experience with them. Women who seem shallow and boring when you first meet them can turn out to be a lot of fun and even become more attractive through their personality.

Don't go out looking to get laid, go out looking to have fun with a woman. Trust me, they can be a lot of fun even if you don't fvck them.

chaosphere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you feel a bout of over-****iness coming on, remind yourself that you're a 21 year old virgin, and that should cut you back down to size nicely.

Seriously though, without any practical application, who cares if you have girls "giving you lustful glances", seriously dude.

If it's a lack of desire you're experiencing, try to refrain from wrestling the one-eyed snake so much.