OOPS.....What did I do?

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this girl that I've gotten to know pretty well. She works at the same place I do and lives about twenty minutes away from me. Lately she has been acting a little b1tchy. So New Year's Eve I had this "great idea" of having my friend call her up and tell her how big of a b1tch she is. Well, he did this and about five minutes later I felt like total sh*t and totally regretted that happening. I went home early because I felt so bad. On my way home I called her and told her that that was my friend who just called her, not me. She said "whatever" and hung up. I guess this reaction would be expected. I sent her a huge email apologizing, but didn't get a response back. I told her that she doesn't ever have to talk to me again if she doesn't want to.

Now I really want her back because she is just so amazing. I was thinking about sending her flowers, but she is much smarter than that and would realize I am just trying to "buy" her. Now I am thinking about making her a hand written card or something original. Do you guys have any other suggestions, or should I just leave this be?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. You sound like a chump.

Lukef29

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SevenOne9
You wanna reward her for being a b*tch to you???
Well, that's true. I'll just let it be. If she wants to be a b1tch, then fine. I don't need to deal with that sh*t anyway!

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
mistake 1: having your friend call her a b1tch. wtf is up with that anyways? actions speak louder than words dude, cut her off from you, and she'll wonder why, and when she asks, that's when you tell her, if she doesn't, she don't care.

mistake 2: calling her. basically, you sounded desperate. Like, "oh ****, it wasn't me, i really care if your mad at me because you mean alot to me" yeah, cut the sh*t, she'll get over it.

mistake 3: the email. reffer to number 2, but quadruple the amount of pvssy.

mistake 4: even considering flower. sh*t dude, we've all had those times, dark days for me, but yeah, don't. you WILL regret it as it does NOTHING for you and ALOT against you.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ay...sounds like very big AFC behavior to me! But fear not, that's why we're here to help.

a) call her a b*tch on your own, don't tell your friend to do YOUR dirty job.

b) if option A was bad, try to take her out on a date or something to get her to forget about the reasons why she was so b*tchy while you charm her with DJ skills. wait, your level of DJ has yet to grow. use the bible....please?

c) you already called. why email explaining the same thing?

d) flowers? how about send her some C4s with it and blow it up when she smells those flowers?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, don't become a chump. Instead of having your friend tell her about her b!tchiness, you should have played it cool and let her know what's "going down." Please do realize that women like men who are in control; right now, she's in control.