"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

OOOOOOOOOOH, new school, what a great opportunity!

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm gonna be a junior and I'll be attending a new school this fall. Well, don't get me wrong, I was in the in-crowd at my old school, I mean, I wasn't "the one" but I did hang out with all the "cool" kids. Anyways, I switched schools because of financial and athletic reasons.

But now I'm thinking, I have a chance to be "the one" you know, the person that everyone looks up to, loved by a few, hated by most, respected by all. The way I see it, is I'll probably have all eyes on me, since I'll be the "new kickass football player" "the new hot guy" haha.

So I already started this by working out at my new school's weight room a couple of times. Needless to say, I impressed the coaches since I can squat more than twice my body weight and bench more than most linemen. Well, from this week on I'll be attending the football workouts regularly. So, do any of you have any advice (besides working hard and being strong) on how to leave a great impression on the rest of the football team for these few weeks before school?

Anyways, football should help me out since that way I'll meet some of the "cool kids" and once school starts I can hang out with them, which should give me some social proof while I meet new people. Which takes me to the girls. Oooooooh, the girls at this school are known for being really hot and horny, haha. So I'm thinking of different approaches to try once school starts......a good one I came up with was while in a boring class, I'll write a note to a hot girl sitting by me that'll say "hey, your hot, whats ur name?" lol, the whole "hey, your hot" thing is a great pickup line my friend came up with, and it works.

But, I guess I kinda know what I'll have to do, in a way it'll be like freshmen year all over, meeting new people, so I know I just have to be friendly, respect everyone, and basically be me (people say my personality is kinda like stiffler:confused: good thing?). But I guess the whole point of this post, is to ask for any extra advice you guys can give me about going from "the new guy" to "the one" at a new school. And yes, I've read the bible, haha.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
thats great for you, youre on the right track, but do you really think writing a note to a girl sitting next to you being a junior is really going to get her attention, or give off a good impression of you..... sometimes writing notes in like a playful manner and once you know the girl and she knows you isnt all that bad, it can actually be fun.....but a note to introduce yourself ask her for her name and tell her shes hot?
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
I'm gonna be a junior at a different hs this fall as well. I'm hoping to do better in the smaller environment that it is. I didn't have much social proof at my old school but I'm lookin' to rotate that 180 degrees at the new one and raise my grades up because it's easier than the former school.
I'm taking public speaking as an elective to sharpen my social skills. I already acted ****y & funny towards my counselor. These decent girls in the halls were already talking about me positively and I just smiled at them. They dont have indoor track :mad: but I'll have to wait for outdoor season.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
no indoor track what kinda school is that? oh yea right like if every school was supposed to have them
 

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
I'll be a sophmore at my new school. The only problem is my dad keeps delaying the move (doctors needs their license before they could work ) so im not getting the head start i was hoping for. I'm playing football, im pretty good i was a freshmen and after the jr high season i was invited to play varisty. Only reason i was popular (i think) is because i was the only black guy in my grade and one of 4 including myself in the entire high school. Most people liked me except for one group of girls because i blew off their leader.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top