Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ontario Elementary School Out of Control

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A

AJ84

That’s a semi bad area of the city so it’s not surprising.

That said minors in this country get away with a slap on the wrist for very serious crimes.

However, teachers in Ontario get paid very very very well and have the best pension plan of all workers in this province. The guy they interviewed has been a supply (substitute) teacher for years. What does that tell you? The money and benefits are awesome. The whole summer off with full salary plus the two weeks over Christmas and the week of March break.

I’m not saying they don’t face challanges but they got a good gig and these teachers aren’t leaving these prison like systems anytime soon because they know they got a good thing going compared to everyone else.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School is like sending your kids to prison for the day. On top of that they get trained to be slaves.

Sounds like a fun time to me! woo hoo!:p

A

AJ84

Is that actually worth it when 12 of the students in your classroom are a problem? You couldn't pay me enough to deal with that 5hit.
It’s not worth it in the long run no. But they stay because the alternative is working in a private school where sure, the kids are more respectful, but the pay is less and the rich arrogant parents run the whole show.

Because it’s not our reality we don’t see how they would put up with it but they they do. My daughter’s school was broken into by students from another school last winter. Slap on the wrist. The parents suggested cameras outside the school. Oh no no they can’t have cameras monitoring minors lol.

Meanwhile there are retail stores in the US who have security cameras in dressing rooms and it’s allowed.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the reverse of US schools. In Canada, the teachers can’t do anything to students and here’s almost no disciplinary action at all because ‘everyone deserves a second chance’. But every chance is a second chance because no one remembers the first ****up they made lol.

In the US, violence and direct bullying is not tolerated at all. If there’s even a chance of a fight, schools call the police and have them deal with it. Bullying still happens via other means because it’s just bound to happen. But because there’s no way to defend yourself against it because ‘bullying is not allowed’, you get retarded kids doing school shootings. That idea never came about until the media sensationalized it. Kids would never think of bringing a gun to school and shooting everyone up until the media began talking about it all the time and became commonplace. But now you also have all the tougher kids dropping out and doing some underground business because they can’t handle the bull**** of the school system. That’s why you have all these idiotic pansies that go to college with degrees in art history that can’t think for themselves either. All the kids who knew that it’s bs just opted out.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teachers in Ontario are some of the worst people I have met. First of all, the overwhelming majority of them are hardcore liberals who genuinely believe in this "progressive" nonsense. After all, our former premier, Kathleen Wynne (one of the most despised people in the province, responsible for the perverted sex education curriculum that has thankfully been scrapped by the newly elected conservative government), is a former teacher. So is the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau.

Aside from being hardcore progressives, they go on strike almost every year demanding even higher salaries, and generally don't give two sh!ts about how that impacts their students. And this sh!t has been going on for decades. When I was in high school 15+ years ago, I remember them having a massive strike and trying to convince students to join them at the picket lines to "show support". When I was in university a couple of years later, faculty staff did the very same thing. Those c0cksuckers went on a strike for an entire semester during my freshman year.