"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

OnlyFans Model Cries About Not Being able To Pay Rent And being Essential!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind

^^^The scary part is this chick is faking the crocodile tears and has roided up boyfriend. I honestly think that with men willing to pay for nudes this is a turn for the worse that a lot of men have giving up and are mentally defeated. Youtuber Martin Goldberg says there is gonna be a rise in polyamory (cucking) men going after transgenders and I totally agree with him on this....living in one of top feminist cities in the world, I have seen a crazy amount of women in open relationships or Polyamoryus relationships on their online dating profile. Something you woulda seldom seen 5 years ago, now I reckon I see this in 1 out of 15 profiles!

If you're Chad/Brad/Tyrone/Carlos/Chang etc....It has never been easier than before to swim in coochie

Truly strange times indeed
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CopperHead

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
129
Age
37
Her face scares me. Also she is whiny as shyt.

I don't even know what to make of this. I wonder what percentage of women do online sex work as opposed to being strippers and escorts.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Sucks going hungry.

Imagine that same realization times a few hundred million.

That's what's coming.

Collapses of civilizations tend to suck pretty hard.

People often resort to eating each other.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058

^^^The scary part is this chick is faking the crocodile tears and has roided up boyfriend. I honestly think that with men willing to pay for nudes this is a turn for the worse that a lot of men have giving up and are mentally defeated. Youtuber Martin Goldberg says there is gonna be a rise in polyamory (cucking) men going after transgenders and I totally agree with him on this....living in one of top feminist cities in the world, I have seen a crazy amount of women in open relationships or Polyamoryus relationships on their online dating profile. Something you woulda seldom seen 5 years ago, now I reckon I see this in 1 out of 15 profiles!

If you're Chad/Brad/Tyrone/Carlos/Chang etc....It has never been easier than before to swim in coochie

Truly strange times indeed
Chucks are not incels though.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
These kinds of cases should make EVERY woman question what else can they offer besides their looks and what's in between their legs.
Often times these days, these are the only two things most girls get by on in society and don't really care to expand their knowledge and life beyond that. Sad...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
She probably spends everything she earns, thus even though she makes a lot of $$ she’s broke. Looks like she’s in a car she can’t afford.

i don’t understand how women think their income from doing p0rn will last forever. They refuse to work hard to get a degree and take the easy way out by spreading their legs then cry when the money dries up.not to mention doing p0rn really messes you up as a person, so even if they tried to fix things later they wont be able to (this chick covered herself in tattoos).

she seems to be in this sick world where she thinks the only sources of income are on IG. Hun you know that not everyone relies on social media to pay rent right?
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
The only good social impact of COVID19 is the financial ruin of SIMPs..... 20M jobs have evaporated and probably won't return for a while, in the mean time weak men aka SIMPs will most likely be wiped out financially and thus can't send money to these THOTs.

A correction in the SMV imbalance is long overdue.
 
Top