"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Only with hot chicks

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
I have a question... When you use "back off a chick and make them wonder why you are not attracted to them like other guys" technique, does it work on average and "not as hot" chicks? Or does it only work on chicks that are used to the attention?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
It works less... not so attractive girls don't even require any DJing from what I've seen. They'll go for anything that seems interesting. (From what I've seen so don't quote me on it cause I keep to HB8+)
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
well from my experience, if the girl is interested in you, just play a "little" hard to get/challenge, but try to give them a hint of interest so they dont write you off completely.

Its like in sales, when you have a potential buyer(i.e. the girl) who has no interest at all vs. the one who shows a hint of interest. You usually try to go for the one who shows you SOME interest to make the sale.

Just like average girls, they rather go for the sale that they have a chance at vs. the guy who shows no interest at all.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Personally Id just say that you should sex her up and forget the bull****.

The only problem is that you are still young and that other people giving you advices are still young as well.Heck,Im 18 so I must know ****.

Thanks Player Supreme :ThumbsUp:
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MrBond007
Personally Id just say that you should sex her up and forget the bull****.

The only problem is that you are still young and that other people giving you advices are still young as well.Heck,Im 18 so I must know ****.

Thanks Player Supreme :ThumbsUp:
Yeah kid...your welcome. 18 years old means youve been in the dating arena for about 1 or 2 years maybe more...obviously you have trouble with women...

Lets follow this train of thought. 2 years in the dating game. 44 years of age...hmmm old fart..??? no...not yet... maybe in 20 years...

Ok 2 years vs......( ) years in this game... 2 years of life experiences, wisdom, knowledge, vs () years in the game...hmmm

should one train with a white belt or the battered wizened older black belt?

Does one want to learn to survive and prosper or flame out?

What do I know I only have 26 years of experience under my belt!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Yeah kid...your welcome. 18 years old means youve been in the dating arena for about 1 or 2 years maybe more...obviously you have trouble with women...

Lets follow this train of thought. 2 years in the dating game. 44 years of age...hmmm old fart..??? no...not yet... maybe in 20 years...

Ok 2 years vs......( ) years in this game... 2 years of life experiences, wisdom, knowledge, vs () years in the game...hmmm

should one train with a white belt or the battered wizened older black belt?

Does one want to learn to survive and prosper or flame out?

What do I know I only have 26 years of experience under my belt!
All this time you spent eating your own **** cannot prove or disprove any arguments on dating because if this was true then your father would have a greater success rate than you do.

Also, being dumped over and over doesnt count as improvements "in the dating feild".You are so full of yourself(thats shit btw) that you have to argue over age issues.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Those techniques work on most women regardless of their level of attractiveness.

I do agree with MrBuddy001 though...just bone da bytch and get it over with...but he miss -read your post...your not at that level yet obviously. (wisdom of age vs the exhuberance of youth)

Your still in the flirting stage...just man up and ask her out!

Buddy001 here is a joke for you:

There were these 2 bulls on top of the hill. One was an old wisened on and the other a young pup of one. At the bottom of the hill was pasture full of cows.

The young bull was jumping up and down in excitement. He says to the older wisend bull..."lets run down there and fawk a few of those cows"

The older wisened bull says to the young stud "No!

Lets walk down there and fawk ALL of those cows down there!"

I hope your wise enough to understand what I'm saying to you kid. And don't start with some "don't call me kid crap...cause in this world you gotta EARN respect...and so far your only behind the game.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Those techniques work on most women regardless of their level of attractiveness.

I do agree with MrBuddy001 though...just bone da bytch and get it over with...but he miss -read your post...your not at that level yet obviously. (wisdom of age vs the exhuberance of youth)

Your still in the flirting stage...just man up and ask her out!

Buddy001 here is a joke for you:

There were these 2 bulls on top of the hill. One was an old wisened on and the other a young pup of one. At the bottom of the hill was pasture full of cows.

The young bull was jumping up and down in excitement. He says to the older wisend bull..."lets run down there and fawk a few of those cows"

The older wisened bull says to the young stud "No!

Lets walk down there and fawk ALL of those cows down there!"

I hope your wise enough to understand what I'm saying to you kid. And don't start with some "don't call me kid crap...cause in this world you gotta EARN respect...and so far your only behind the game.
Im not sure I got it right.What youre saying right now is that it is ok to have group sex with other guys as long as there is an old guy and a yourg guy as well as some cows?

BTW: I didnt misread his post.But, his intention is obviously to bone the chick.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MrBond007
All this time you spent eating your own **** cannot prove or disprove any arguments on dating because if this was true then your father would have a greater success rate than you do.

Also, being dumped over and over doesnt count as improvements "in the dating feild".You are so full of yourself(thats shit btw) that you have to argue over age issues.
1. my father is a better player than I am. He has had more women than I could ever even desire to reach...and he is still going at 74 years of age.

2. the rest of your comments are another example of your youth kid..not even worth responding too.

3. obviously as I stated you got something up ya ass. sorry son, I'm not playing with you anymore...I know about the ignorance of being 18...I was there myself and raised 4 sons to that age...

4. Some fools are what's called hardheaded and have to learn the hard way about shyt....You should invest in a helmut to wear all day long.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
3. obviously as I stated you got something up ya ass. I was there myself and raised 4 sons to that age...
Internet:Where every statements become reality.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MrBond007
Im not sure I got it right.What youre saying right now is that it is ok to have group sex with other guys as long as there is an old guy and a yourg guy as well as some cows?

BTW: I didnt misread his post.But, his intention is obviously to bone the chick.
well I guess your as stupid as you've been posting.

cows are female and bulls are males...dam kid...grow up...your making an idiot outta ya self tonight.

I gotta run. chow babyboy! I guess this is the difference of having women to see ant 11:30pm at night and wacking away on a keyboard all night.

Oh nice try to cover up your missing the originators situation...you see this game is better left to those who can see clearly...

your still wacking off on the internet...your eyes will go blind if you keep this shyt up..lol.

good night Mr. or is it MyBuddy005 as in five digits of my hand...
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
well I guess your as stupid as you've been posting.

cows are female and bulls are males...dam kid...grow up...your making an idiot outta ya self tonight.

I gotta run. chow babyboy! I guess this is the difference of having women to see ant 11:30pm at night and wacking away on a keyboard all night.

Oh nice try to cover up your missing the originators situation...you see this game is better left to those who can see clearly...

your still wacking off on the internet...your eyes will go blind if you keep this shyt up..lol.

good night Mr. or is it MyBuddy005 as in five digits of my hand...
Does that mean we arent friend anymore? :(































:rolleyes:
 

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
New Joisey
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Those techniques work on most women regardless of their level of attractiveness.

I do agree with MrBuddy001 though...just bone da bytch and get it over with...but he miss -read your post...your not at that level yet obviously. (wisdom of age vs the exhuberance of youth)

Your still in the flirting stage...just man up and ask her out!

Buddy001 here is a joke for you:

There were these 2 bulls on top of the hill. One was an old wisened on and the other a young pup of one. At the bottom of the hill was pasture full of cows.

The young bull was jumping up and down in excitement. He says to the older wisend bull..."lets run down there and fawk a few of those cows"

The older wisened bull says to the young stud "No!

Lets walk down there and fawk ALL of those cows down there!"

I hope your wise enough to understand what I'm saying to you kid. And don't start with some "don't call me kid crap...cause in this world you gotta EARN respect...and so far your only behind the game.
I dont get it.

can you please clarify player?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
There were these 2 bulls on top of the hill. One was an old wisened on and the other a young pup of one. At the bottom of the hill was pasture full of cows.

The young bull was jumping up and down in excitement. He says to the older wisend bull..."lets run down there and fawk a few of those cows"

The older wisened bull says to the young stud "No!

Lets walk down there and fawk ALL of those cows down there!"

I hope your wise enough to understand what I'm saying to you kid. And don't start with some "don't call me kid crap...cause in this world you gotta EARN respect...and so far your only behind the game.


The moral of the story is ...

Don't be so eager to the chase you will just scare them off and only get a few but if you make your presence known in a calm and collected manner then they will ALL acknowledge your presence and have nothing to fear --- and they will voluntarily give you what you want and what they need - in due time!
 
Top