Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only these types of guys are on OLD: change my mind

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Can't put everyone in the same basket. If one goes on Tinder or Seeking arrangement looking for a relationship; they could be sorely mistaken. Match, eHarmony, and at one time OKStupid, then it is/was possible. With many people of both genders always looking to upgrade, that is a big issue. Relationships take work. It's easier to stray when things get tough. Thus, we have these types of people on OLD.
Hmm, I think you just gave me the hierarchy of OLD sites, thank you.

I won't be going back on OLD. I posted this thread while reminiscing about my previous experiences.
Where did I have experience?
I was in a yahoo email/forum group for childfree by choice people. That bodybuilder that had a vasectomy had asked one of the females in the group to critique his POF profile. He was amazing and I told him everything was a go, his pictures his profile writing, everything. I ended up joining and POF had a compatability/personality type test so I found him to compare test results and we had a lot in common. Went to emailing each other and as time went on I tried other sites. Will update after lunch.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions...
What did your lady write in her profile, that differentiated her from all the other women you could have reached out to instead? Or was it the other way around? Did you differentiate yourself and she reached out to you first? Any thoughts/advice/insight, that you could offer, from the other side, for us more traditional females, living in this current dating world?
My advice could not be comprehensive, as I don't have the experience of guys like Atom.

But I feel confident Atom would say the same, when I say this: The first thing I would recommend to a woman who wants to be taken seriously by men who are serious, is to delete every snapchat retouch from your pictures if you haven't already. The typical woman online today looks like a deranged clown; every picture shows something that doesn't even look like a real human, let alone like her. "This is a freak show" is what I tell myself. The retouches send me multiple signals and none of them are good (except if I wanted to not take her seriously), especially in the all too common scenario that she doesn't have a single picture showing her natural face.

This step alone will already set you apart from the vast majority of women.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score

I won't be going back on OLD. I posted this thread while reminiscing about my previous experiences.
I was in a yahoo email/forum group for childfree by choice people. That bodybuilder that had a vasectomy had asked one of the females in the group to critique his POF profile. He was amazing and I told him everything was a go, his pictures his profile writing, everything. I ended up joining and POF had a compatability/personality type test so I found him to compare test results and we had a lot in common. Went to emailing each other and as time went on I tried other sites. Will update after lunch.
Update: Farmers Only site later in that same year 2012(no dates)
then Christian Mingle 2013(one man who became fiance)
then Pof again 2014(no dates one beta orbiter)
then Match(no dates)
then Okcupid(no dates)
then up summer of 2018 now back on POF and decided to start asking these guys out first, went on 11 first only dates that summer, removing my profile each date then setting up a new one; from southeast Sask to Winnipeg, Mb.
Took a short break, then new profile on POF where I met my last love end of Sept 2018 which ended Feb 2020.
Back on beginning of March 2020 to POF for a first only date then nothing except for one fake acct pretending to be male so I could see what females(competition) were out there...sorry I did that....disgusting females like what guys say here....but there were outliers that I wonder if now they were either naive or simply bots.

I won't do OLD again, including that dishonest, fake male one I removed in 24 hours with no pic or messages to anyone.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a woman with a high notch count? What? Some 'lady' that's been on the c*ck carousel and been ran through, pumped and dumped over and over? Wait, what?
A girl's sexual past would not bother me at all to be honest. Sex is like anything else - the more practice you get, the better you get at it. I'd rather have a girl who is confident and knows what she's doing in the bedroom than someone really inexperienced and prudish. So not everything you've been led to believe about slutty vs wholesome girls is true.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A girl's sexual past would not bother me at all to be honest. Sex is like anything else - the more practice you get, the better you get at it. I'd rather have a girl who is confident and knows what she's doing in the bedroom than someone really inexperienced and prudish. So not everything you've been led to believe about slutty vs wholesome girls is true.
Thanks Guitar_, on your line of thought I made a list(last November) Like a # of times I estimated I had sex.

I'm not bs'ing. I already admitted somewhere on this site, I had 11 partners in my life.

It's super interesting making that list. Have you ever made a list yourself? Of how many times you've had sex?(not how many partners because one long term girlfriend you could have had sex >1000 times or whatever)

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

POF is a waste of time. Hasn't been a real contender since 2006. Never used Tinder, but when I was dating, had mad luck with Bumble, JSwipe (good for non-Jews too) and OKStupid. eHarmony was successful, but the females there waste time. A high value dude is not going to wait to progress. Once the pandemic is over, meeting IRL is usually the best way. Though, with millennials, I am not sure if they can hold a conversation when it doesn't include their phone.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
POF is a waste of time. Hasn't been a real contender since 2006. Never used Tinder, but when I was dating, had mad luck with Bumble, JSwipe (good for non-Jews too) and OKStupid. eHarmony was successful, but the females there waste time. A high value dude is not going to wait to progress. Once the pandemic is over, meeting IRL is usually the best way. Though, with millennials, I am not sure if they can hold a conversation when it doesn't include their phone.
lol
Tell them something about the dangers of not taking the battery out of the phone for privacy.
Thanks for sharing experiences.

I wish more men were seen coldapproaching. I don't see it anywhere anymore(daygame, non-bar/club)

RickTheToad

Reaction score
lol
Tell them something about the dangers of not taking the battery out of the phone for privacy.
Thanks for sharing experiences.

I wish more men were seen coldapproaching. I don't see it anywhere anymore(daygame, non-bar/club)
Due to Metoo and the convenience of apps, this is not done in a lot of locals these days. You may find this at Meetups or bars (when open again); that's where I've done mine in the past.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Due to Metoo and the convenience of apps, this is not done in a lot of locals these days. You may find this at Meetups or bars (when open again); that's where I've done mine in the past.
awww, that's a shame. I'm learning ways to get good at approaching.
"Find your type" is the most important.
Its why I had no problem opening that bodybuilder last week and why someone like you Toad, would have no problem opening Margot Robbie if she was right in front of you. It'd be automatic and involuntary.
Awesome you've got dates from meetups, I've only ever got female friends from those in the past when I still had a profile on that.
As for bars, if I choose a bar/restaurant(why not a classy hotel restaurant instead?) to complete my cook apprenticeship parttime, I'll get a reminder of what that bar game is like, but I'm allergic to breathing in bar alcohol fumes and sneeze madly hanging out with people who drink. Thank goodness my body does that honestly. Rare to see bodybuilders in junk food/pub grub bars anyways.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
awww, that's a shame. I'm learning ways to get good at approaching.
"Find your type" is the most important.
Its why I had no problem opening that bodybuilder last week and why someone like you Toad, would have no problem opening Margot Robbie if she was right in front of you. It'd be automatic and involuntary.
Awesome you've got dates from meetups, I've only ever got female friends from those in the past when I still had a profile on that.
As for bars, if I choose a bar/restaurant(why not a classy hotel restaurant instead?) to complete my cook apprenticeship parttime, I'll get a reminder of what that bar game is like, but I'm allergic to breathing in bar alcohol fumes and sneeze madly hanging out with people who drink. Thank goodness my body does that honestly. Rare to see bodybuilders in junk food/pub grub bars anyways.
In the Spring/Summer/Fall, if you are near a rooftop bar, they are pretty cool. I'm not a big drinker either, but most people are. Just like when the cops asked Willie Sutton, why he robbed banks.. His response was obvious, but logical... He said, because that's where the money is. So, you need to go where the dudes are. No approach, but be approachable. Sports and health conventions are also a good place for the like minded. There's also nature walks, yoga, mediation groups too. Just need to think outside the box. :)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
In the Spring/Summer/Fall, if you are near a rooftop bar, they are pretty cool. I'm not a big drinker either, but most people are. Just like when the cops asked Willie Sutton, why he robbed banks.. His response was obvious, but logical... He said, because that's where the money is. So, you need to go where the dudes are. No approach, but be approachable. Sports and health conventions are also a good place for the like minded. There's also nature walks, yoga, mediation groups too. Just need to think outside the box. :)
Thanks but I won't be going to bars.
However, that idea of the sports and health conventions is excellent. I just talked with someone in my steel industry about a 2021 convention they say has Not been cancelled yet.
I have time to do some research if there's going to be conventions taking place this year I can maybe volunteer at. I was thinking of volunteering at the university in sports doing something too.Great leads, thanks for ideas.