"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

!Only the youngsters seem to REALLY dig me

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Does anyone else have this problem? I'm 21 years old, and the majority of chicks that really would like to fvck me are often around 15-16 years old. ****, even one chick that was in grade 9 was into me big time. I find it much harder to swoon the 18+ crowd. Some are pretty damn hot too, but too damn young!

For example my cousins girlfriends little sister is 15 and about an HB8, word is I heard from my cousin and his girlfriend is that she wants to fvck me, she's always touching me, laughing and asking me to come over. I'm tempted, but she's only 15 :-(.

I'm 21 but people say I look about 19. Any ideas why alot of these little 15 year old girls are interested in my kock more so then the older crew? Thank you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Well actually I seem to have the opposite problem. Ever since I can remember the older women seem to have a thing for me. Even when I was 15-16 years old, I remember the wives of my father's friends flirting with me all the time. One lady, about 28 years old and really hot as I remember even made a pass at me and I was only 17 years old. And to this day, every time I go to a club it is usually some 40ish woman who is at my heels. I don't know what it is.

However, there have been exceptions. For instance, I had a 18 year chick who was introduced to me at my sister's birthday party have a major crush on me for several years. I am 35 years old. So it seems I have it good at both extremes.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
All girls love older guys for one thing. If only younger girls like you then maybe you have a sweet inncoent almost girly look to yourself. Kind of like Justin Timberlake. He's extremely popular with young high school girls but I don't hear to many women mention him.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
hahaha. Well, legal age is probably not 15-16 there, hold off for a couple of years.

Or stop hanging around kids?
 
Top