Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only the sagacious...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got a VERY interesting expirement that you should try every once in a while (Ive done it several times)

Go through a day as you normally would, except DONT talk to anyone. When people ask you questions or want to communicate with you, you can nod your head but dont talk and dont write anything to them (unless its someone like your boss or something)

I tried this because I was curious of the reaction I would get. Every one paid more attention when you didnt talk because it made you that much more valuable. You were not shooting your mouth of at every oppurtunity, so people became more curious about you. The day that I last did this, I had chicks all on me asking me why I wasnt talking. I even had teachers threaten to lower my grade or something if I didnt talk (They didnt though,because they know what kind of charismatic guy I am).

The next day, you will discover that people pay more attention to what you say and respect your opinion more (this happened to me and still does to this day). And when you do talk for the first time in 24 hours, you will feel great.

Remember this quote....

"A fool talks because he has to say something"

"A wise man talks because he has something to say"

Try it, and tell me how it worked for you.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be shy. Give your opinion.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I could be a deaf mute for a day. I see where you're going with this though... It's a variation of "cutting your supply off" pretty much.

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
A vow of silence, eh? Truly, it is said 'A wise man says little and hears everything, while a fool says much and hears nothing'. Many women admire the strong silent type, and if nothing else, you lessen chances of putting your foot in your mouth. But do speak up on important issues and try to have an intelligent expression, lest they think you retarded or somesuch ;)

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that I'd want to stop talking to my friends completely. It would just appear stupid if they were asking you a valid question or you needed to ask them something. But I like the idea of having a day of keeping your mouth shut, only saying something if it's absolutely neccesary and even then, only to people who really matter.

Interesting idea though. I like it.