"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Only if your serious and committed.

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hello I have been a lurker in these forums and have learnt alot from it and I would like to thank the creators of this site, as I believe it will create the great leaders of the future tomorow.

Now for a tip.

I know you guys have heard of an NLP technique called self affirmations. It is essentially a tool to develop the mind. Think of the mind and brain as a really really really really really really x 100000-infinately really powerful computer. That through the millions of years of the evolution of man that it has gone soo advance. Now a computer can be programmed can be programmed right? It is simple just tell 'it' to do something and it will do it instantanteaosly.
While you guys are familiar with the concept of plainly reading the affirmations out load or in your head over and over again, which i believe just passes through to know avail. My tip is to actually right the affirmation down.
Remember back in grade/primary school when you did something naughty and got caught, the teacher punished you for righting lines. This writing of lines 'program' the mind so that the individual wont do the same act again. The kid starts beleiving that it was a wrong thing to do and in the future wont do it again.
Think of Bart Simpson in the opening act of The Simpsons he is shown righting lines, ussually of naughty funny behaviour. As you watch the program he does not commit the naughty act but rather different boyish naughty stuff.

Now how can we apply this to DJism. Programming the mind to the way WE want to be. I have learned a technique similar to writing lines.

First think of a VERY VERY positive affirmation. Divide a ruled paper in half by drawing a line in the middle of it. Write the affirmation on the left side such as -- 'I am very very intelegent' 'I am very very charismatic' 'I do not care about what others think of me' etc you get the picture. There is an endless list of affirmations people can think of about who THEY want to be and acheive in life. As you write the affirmation down think about it in your head, feel every word written and as you end the sentence immediately a feeling, a thought, a sound or for me a voice pops up. Write it on the right side of the ruled paper.

This my friend is the internal dialogue of your mind. This I believe is the fear or 'bully' as you call it that is holding you back from your potential as an elite human being. This 'bully' ussually will say something negative. For me when I affirmed myself that 'I am a hardworker and likes get to things done', don't accuse me of being a schitzo but immediately after the sentence a voice popped up saying 'You are a lazy bastard' in a negative voice. It suprised me, I have heard this voice before, when I wanted to challenge myself this negative voice appeared ( A challenge such as saying hello to a beutiful - whom I have never met women ). I went to write the same affirmation and the same thing happened, a negative voice said 'Fcuk you, you suck like siht' At this point I was really suprised. It was like this voice had kept me from doing all things that I wanted to do. I wrote the third line and the same thing happened. The next line I wrote- my 'bully' said 'Whatever dude' In an indifferent tone like he didnt care any more. The next line I wrote said 'You could do it!' in an enthusiastic tone. It was like the words I wrote had started to take effect. I continued doing this till I got to the bottom of the page. What Id notice is that I could see a spectrum in the things I wrote. The negative tonal words I wrote in the right side started from the top, then somewhere in the middle it started to not care, then a more positive tone resided on the bottom part of the page. You could even keep going and the divide the line on the other side of the page and keep doing it until your satisfied :D.
After this is done relax, listen to music, sleep :D. DOnt watch TV!

What this method does is to program your mind and also reanimate the stagnant braincells which have remained dormant in the brain throughout your life. The writing, thinking it and feeling the affirmation actually exercises the mind. As all this takes place at the same time. The Limbic system of the brain actually reactivates, and this part of the brain controls the nesessary functions for survival. It is the SUBCONSCIOUS. The voices I hear was prolly the way I have been brought up. Things like the media and all this propaganda siht that we are bombarded every single day of our lives. The subconscious mind remembers all this information and stores it. Thinking that it is the right way of life, the negative voice pops up to stop us from getting hurt. But wake up dudes, we are MEN and we do not get controlled by these propanda, advertising and outside influences. We control our own destiny and where we would like to be in life. Anyways Im rambling, But I assure you, try this method. It has saved me from a deep deep depression. Be sure not to affirm anything negative and always affirm the POSITIVE and OPTIMISTIC VALUES but be realistic like the examples above.

Thank you for your time and God bless.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
41
what does the black dot mean?
 
Top