"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Only get hard for head

Jaeru

New Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
As the topic states, im a dude dat only gets hard when Im gettin head. After I put da rubber on, and about to enter da *****, i lose the boner quickly.

I made her blow me off for the rest of the night and she didnt make me bust. Her head game was a 6/10 and she was doin it for like a good 1/2 hour until we had to leave.

Its a sexy girl too, I dont understand why i cant get hard just by looking at pictures or her sittin on my lap.

When ever I beat da meat, im usually able to *** after like 8min
I usually beat off like 5 days a week usin vasalene.

Would that cause a problem with getting hard and stayin up? Have I built up an extemly high tolerence of pleasure, resulting prolonged head with no climax?

I dont really mind only getting hard for head, because then it is more of a reason for the girl to do it. (specially the ones that dont usualy do it.) But I would like to fu*k also.

Just another note, i smoke alot of weed (no cigs), I smoke like everyday. And before I was with her I blazed a spliff. Would that have anything to do with Not 'staying up'??



:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Smoking weed does make it harder to get it up- especially at the rate you do it. So cut back on that, and cut back a bit on the masturbation...if you've been jacking it non-stop then you just won't be as horny when the time comes.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Try to cut the weed altogether bro, that **** aint good for ya. As for wackin off, I read somewhere that only once every 5 days keeps ur testosterone level good (believe me, a nice psychological boost)...and it feels a lot better and comes (cums...heeheehee! I'm making an immature play on words!) a lot easier.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
buy more sensitive condoms dude

dont use trojans they suck


durex or lifestyles extra sensitive are good in my experience
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Put your meat down man... Jesus. You masturbate five times a week? A little ridiculous, no? You probably cannot *** from anything but your hand man... ease up relax... you probably messed around and loss all of your sensitivity. Also with the smoking... weed is basically an depressant, ergo... the blood flow gets to slowing down. Meaning... if you were to get it up, it would not be a very good one.

Ease up on the green and the spanking man... then you should be fine.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
ive had the best sex of my life stoned
i smoked atleast tri-daily and have never had a problem getting up

only problems getting down :D
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by oda
ive had the best sex of my life stoned
i smoked atleast tri-daily and have never had a problem getting up

only problems getting down :D
You are a champ.

Want a trophie?
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Originally posted by oda
ive had the best sex of my life stoned
i smoked atleast tri-daily and have never had a problem getting up

only problems getting down :D
I can lick my own ass, but i dont post about it.
 

Jaeru

New Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
UPDATE

I took the advice yall gave me...

Today I was wid dis nex chick that I havent seen in a long time. We met like twice before, and each of those times she didnt wanna run da pum pum until tonite.

1st we started kissin an stuff, then she sat on my lap. after about 10min of foreplay, it juss Popped up all of a sudden. She got slewed- screamin and moanin, foggin up da windows.

Juss a damn shame we was in my small car... an too bad it was time for her to go home...


But the important thing is IM BACK!! :D
 
Top