GirlCrazy
Master Don Juan
The best thing about watching somebody like this wannabe pimp get owned so badly is that he doesn't even see it. Natural selection at its finest.You are OWNED
Like I said this is the best thread evah.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The best thing about watching somebody like this wannabe pimp get owned so badly is that he doesn't even see it. Natural selection at its finest.You are OWNED
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I dont know if there can be a true answer to this question. If I were to answer this question, I would have to steal a couple of chapters from John C. Maxwell's "21 irrefutable laws of leadership", which are the laws of influence, and especially the Law of E. F. Hutton. If you dont know what I'm talking about good... pick up the book and read it. If you do know what I'm talking about then I'm sure you'll agree that this is one of the best books ever published. Another that I would have to say holds alot is "mindset". If you want to know specifically what I'm reffering to, do a search for a thread I posted "how I could have been a DJ king". I dont like repeating myself. With those three in tact, a "DJ" would be nearly unstoppable.Originally posted by Jester
If you truely have the answer to the following question, you are a real DJ without question. Only because to know the answer, you would have to have it.
What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?
What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?
If you actually have obtained lets just call it DJ Nirvana, you can tell me the answer to these questions(its the same thing).
1. Confidence....Originally posted by Jester
If you truely have the answer to the following question, you are a real DJ without question. Only because to know the answer, you would have to have it.
What is it that gives a DJ his power and influence in any given situation?
What is it that seperates DJs from the rest of the male population? Even the up and coming DJs?
If you actually have obtained lets just call it DJ Nirvana, you can tell me the answer to these questions(its the same thing).
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.