You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yes please.Originally posted by Starman
cake or c0ck?
Its good to know you are a self proclaimed wh0re.Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Yes please.
And that's it right there.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I don't care who thinks my answer is right or wrong I just know my style works for me and that's all I need.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
...and I'm supposed to post a serious answer to a lame question on a men's board to prove to some wannabe pimp-hustla that I "got game", so I can validate my manhood and not cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how I can get bl0wjobs?Well these are the guys with no game and who don't know what the f*uck to say other than try to say something funny or stupid
Who the fvck cares man? The more you brag and talk about how cool you are, the less cool you are. Do you see how that works?I'm really not 6'1 230lbs bald black man. I really don't have a bunch of girls on my team.
Stargeek!Originally posted by Starman
Player_Supringles,
lighten the fvck up..I gave my answer and the rest of it is just repeated recycled hogwash..
The original poster is even lucky I even posted an answer to such a retarded thread..
Well stripperman or stareiman. I doubt that you could even do 2 squats in a row. I have 12% body fat 34 inch waist...yah I'm a little fat right now...I do need to get below 10% body fat but I kinda like it this way. But since I'm not competing this year I am in no hurry to drop a few percentages of body fat...how about you...what do you look like...balding young white guy with a big nose?....short..dumpy...sitting at home alone posting 2,000 un funny remarks to make masters catagory?Originally posted by Starman
I can give two squats about diddley here as far as post counts or "master" status....but when you start losing your edge and getting all huffy over other people posts then its time to step away from the computer, grab your asthma inhaler..and wiff in until your brain reduces swelling
and please dont try to flex your internet muscles here..thats just pathetic..I dont care if you are a bald fat black man
Complain all you want. Nobody here is obligated to respect you. Nobody here is obligated to make a post that you agree with. It's a free country brother.Lighten the f*uck up...kid what makes you think you can disrespect me. My complaint is about the smart assed comments a bunch of techno geeks on this board made to this post.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.