Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online vs Real Life

AGOT

Reaction score
alrighty. I'm new here because I need some help. And yes, I have read all the great tutorials posted above already.

My problem is this, I can get pretty much any girl I want while talking online. I don't think I have yet had a chick who wouldn't get into a detailed long convo with me while online. And no, I'm not talking about girls acting sexy who are really big nasty hairy chicks. haha. I'm talking about webcam chats too. Anyways, my problem is this. Getting that "coolness" to transfer over to real life.

I'm not saying I don't act cool or what not out in real life. I have tons of friends, and pretty much everyone knows who I am, and am told I'm a great guy to be around and all that stuff. It just seems to me like I'm at a higher level online then in person. And It pisses the hell out of me.

Currently I have this one chick who I actually have the "thumbs up" knowledge that she wants me. I have a feeling on a few others, but I haven't pulled it out of them yet haha. Anyways, I was just talking to this one chick (the one I mentioned above) online and she said "your really cool online". I was sort of thinking "wtf". So it dawned to me that I probably really am at a higher "level" when I'm online. And I really don't want that. So what do you guys suggest I do to make it so this chick is wanting to get into my pants even more when we are in person? Because as of right now, I think she is starting to expect me to act like my online self when I'm with her at school and such, and when I don't live up totally to how I act online, she might be getting a little disappointed. :( HELP!

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
You are not alone.

The thing is, anyone fool can become an internet pimp regardless of how pathetic they are in real life.

The only way to transfer your online suaveness into reality is to practice it in reality.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. She's already established some type of interest in you. Regardless if it was online or not. You're not in a totally bad position right now though. Transfer what you were doing online to real life. If you hold yourself back in real life to people, it's going to show. Show her you can be just as much fun in person than online. That's one reason why I try not to talk on AIM too much.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i thought about this back in the day myself... i could have great convo's with chicks, talking about sex and everything, but in real life... i coudnt do a damn thing..

the thing is- you are comfortable in your surroundings- music playing from the speakers, you drinking a coke, chilling in your favourite chair.

when you are walking down a street, with all the people around you, and approach a girl, you just do not feel as secure.
The way to develop this is practice and experience... put yourself in less an less secure situations, approach girls, talk to them..... MOST IMPORTANTLY, however, do not try to be someone you are not... i myself would play this "im a badboy lover" thing, and girls would get wet... but when i met them, i would be a shy guy.

Becoming the same person in any situation what kind of difficult and unique situations your life puts you in is the goal. Achieving this is achieving great things..

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because on the internet expectations are different, you can give her a detailed long convo whereas in real life, if you are laying grounwork on her you want to probably keep it a bit shorter. The risk with talking too much online is that you exhaust the easily available topics.

Think about the difference in how you act online and offline, then see what people like about u onlline .: you can work out what you are doing different in real life. Then work on it, although as others said it sounds like you jsut mmight not be as relaxed.

AGOT

Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
because on the internet expectations are different, you can give her a detailed long convo whereas in real life, if you are laying grounwork on her you want to probably keep it a bit shorter. The risk with talking too much online is that you exhaust the easily available topics.

Think about the difference in how you act online and offline, then see what people like about u onlline .: you can work out what you are doing different in real life. Then work on it, although as others said it sounds like you jsut mmight not be as relaxed.
thanks for the replies people. JSH, you seem to be really right. I talk to on AIM about all this stuff, then when I see her the next day, It doesn't seem like there are as many interesting things to talk about anymore. Or maybe I'm just not that relaxed and can't think of any. So today I decided to wait to tell her this funny story that happened to me when I got home, and I would just tell her the next time I got to see her in person. I hope I can change this lack of stuff to talk about in person crap. And fast, I have a date with the chick tomorrow night haha. Although it's a movie date (she wanted to see shrek 2) Either shrek or that mary kate and ashley movie. I picked the lesser of the two evils haha.

So any tips from you guys for me on my date? I feel so stupid though, it's been to long since I have been on a one on one date with a chick I was interested in. Usually just go with friends and hit on chicks and stuff. I really need to get back to how things use to be fore me. :(

so anyways, yeah, tips?

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Then I read about Ganji Games and I was like, "man...wtf I can't do this sh1t."

But what I could do was alter it a little. I have 2 deep/long convos with a certain girl on AIM MAXIMUM. If she starts b1tching about something, I'll just cut it short and say I need to go workout or visit my cousin (say something worthwhile so it's not like, "he thinks taking his dog for a walk is more important than me...he's calling me a b1tch...no...LOWER than a b1tch. ::sobs::).

Then this gets them interested. So at school they either finish it or wait until the next day....which is when I don't even go online. A day or two after, they just HAVE TO talk to you about it, and I steer the convo to something else.....like going out.

Except this time, everyone can enjoy my antics which gives you confidence.